Author Topic: kwame brown!  (Read 1190 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: kwame brown!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »
He's garbage

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 09:38:18 PM »
Man h kwame brown has to be the worst player in nba history. He can't catch, shoot, pass, play defense at all. And he's gettin paid like $15million!  >:(
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2006, 03:24:41 AM »
Come on, guys...Yea, he's been inconcsistant, but he doesn't suck, he's just that...Inconsistant. I admit, he hasn't become that beast like I wanted him to, but he's been TOTALLY serviceable for us, especially on the defensive end. I mean, he just had a game the other night where he put up 18 points on 6-6 FG and 6-6 FT along with 8 boards and 1 block. That just tells me he doesn't suck, he just can't always utilize his skill. Last night he had 0 points, but 8 rebounds and 2 blocks...How do you go from 18 to 0? That's his problem, he needs to stay more consistant, but in the mean time (other than his small hands dropping passes), he's been very serviceable...

Not only that, he needs to dunk when he gets up close. There were a couple of shots tht he missed where he easily could have just dunked it. The game where he had 18 points, that's because he was dunking the ball instead of shooting weak layups.

Exactly. It has to do with his small hands. He has no ball control when he goes up for a lay-up, it almost always looks like the ball slips out of his hands or he gets too excited and throws it way too strong off the glass.

shawn kemp was notorious for his small hands. he kept losing those dunk competitions supposedly cus he was huge, and couldnt even palm the ball. but he didnt have the problems that Kwame is having. Kwame just isnt that good man.

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2006, 06:38:55 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »
Come on, guys...Yea, he's been inconcsistant, but he doesn't suck, he's just that...Inconsistant. I admit, he hasn't become that beast like I wanted him to, but he's been TOTALLY serviceable for us, especially on the defensive end. I mean, he just had a game the other night where he put up 18 points on 6-6 FG and 6-6 FT along with 8 boards and 1 block. That just tells me he doesn't suck, he just can't always utilize his skill. Last night he had 0 points, but 8 rebounds and 2 blocks...How do you go from 18 to 0? That's his problem, he needs to stay more consistant, but in the mean time (other than his small hands dropping passes), he's been very serviceable...

Not only that, he needs to dunk when he gets up close. There were a couple of shots tht he missed where he easily could have just dunked it. The game where he had 18 points, that's because he was dunking the ball instead of shooting weak layups.

Exactly. It has to do with his small hands. He has no ball control when he goes up for a lay-up, it almost always looks like the ball slips out of his hands or he gets too excited and throws it way too strong off the glass.

shawn kemp was notorious for his small hands. he kept losing those dunk competitions supposedly cus he was huge, and couldnt even palm the ball. but he didnt have the problems that Kwame is having. Kwame just isnt that good man.

Are you kidding me? Shawn Kemp's hands are uncomparable to Kwame's. Kemp actually has control of the ball when he gors up for a dunk, I've seen him do SOOOO many power dunks with 1 hand. That is something Kwame is certainly incapable of...Not only does he have small hands, but he has FREAKISHLY small hands...Kwame IS good, he just doesn't stay consistant with his goodness. How can a player who's not good average 11 points and 8 rebounds at age 20? Kwame doesn't utilize his skill, athleticism, and/or talent 100% of the time...That's with it comes down to.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »

Profit was part of the trade as well...Profit was a huge asset to the Lakers, he was the best at taking over and giving Kobe a rest. Nobody will know how much losing him this season hurt the team. The trade was basically exchanging 2 purely offensive players (Chucky Atkins & Caron Butler) for front-court toughness (defense, rebounding, blocking, etc.) & a decoy for Kobe (Kwame & Laron)...I still don't think the trade was bad. Imagine what a weak/small team we'd be without Kwame... :-\

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »

Are you kidding me? Shawn Kemp's hands are uncomparable to Kwame's. Kemp actually has control of the ball when he gors up for a dunk, I've seen him do SOOOO many power dunks with 1 hand. That is something Kwame is certainly incapable of...Not only does he have small hands, but he has FREAKISHLY small hands...Kwame IS good, he just doesn't stay consistant with his goodness. How can a player who's not good average 11 points and 8 rebounds at age 20? Kwame doesn't utilize his skill, athleticism, and/or talent 100% of the time...That's with it comes down to.

my point exactly. Kemp was ALWAYS known for his small hands. He was known for the fact that he couldnt even palm the ball. But yet he didnt have the same problems Kwame has. So...in conclusion (lol), dont blame Kwame's problems on the size of his hands. Blame it on the size of his talent.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2006, 08:06:05 PM »

my point exactly. Kemp was ALWAYS known for his small hands. He was known for the fact that he couldnt even palm the ball. But yet he didnt have the same problems Kwame has. So...in conclusion (lol), dont blame Kwame's problems on the size of his hands. Blame it on the size of his talent.

LOL. You don't get it. The ball slips out of Kwames hands due to the fact that they are extraordinarily small (not like Kemps)...It's not due to his talent. You're right, he doesn't utilize his talent that often as well, but that's not the reason he has bad hands...PeACe

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2006, 09:59:58 PM »

LOL. You don't get it. The ball slips out of Kwames hands due to the fact that they are extraordinarily small (not like Kemps)...It's not due to his talent. You're right, he doesn't utilize his talent that often as well, but that's not the reason he has bad hands...PeACe

you dont get it lol. Kemp had extraordinarily small hands also. like i said, that was the big thing about him losing all those dunk competitions. What was Kemp? 6'10"? How many 6'10" players cant palm a basketball? He couldnt. Kwame just isnt that good is all. Its like sayin Ostertag isnt an all star....cus he has small feet. lol. No...its cus he sucks. Kwame sucks, period. Youre just defending him cus you kept pumpin him up before the season. And now, he's garbage. You were wrong about him, dont make excuses now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »

you dont get it lol. Kemp had extraordinarily small hands also. like i said, that was the big thing about him losing all those dunk competitions. What was Kemp? 6'10"? How many 6'10" players cant palm a basketball? He couldnt. Kwame just isnt that good is all. Its like sayin Ostertag isnt an all star....cus he has small feet. lol. No...its cus he sucks. Kwame sucks, period. Youre just defending him cus you kept pumpin him up before the season. And now, he's garbage. You were wrong about him, dont make excuses now.

LOL...I think YOU don't get it. Kwame still has athleticism/talent...He just doesn't utilize it often, and it's harder for him to utilize due to his small hands...Like those games where he was grabbing the ball and jamming rebounds with TWO hands, he couldn't miss a thing...Then the next game he goes back to going up weak with one hand...It's not that he sucks, it's just that most of the time he's lost and unprepared out there on the court, on the offensive end at least...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2006, 09:15:32 PM »

LOL...I think YOU don't get it. Kwame still has athleticism/talent...He just doesn't utilize it often, and it's harder for him to utilize due to his small hands...Like those games where he was grabbing the ball and jamming rebounds with TWO hands, he couldn't miss a thing...Then the next game he goes back to going up weak with one hand...It's not that he sucks, it's just that most of the time he's lost and unprepared out there on the court, on the offensive end at least...PeACe

that's enough to rule out the good player possibility, kids a disgrace to the #1 pick jus like the candy man

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2006, 10:47:58 PM »
I was listening to the Dave Smith show & some guy called in & said that Kwame was @ the club he works @ and that kwame smelled like he's been smoking weed for 2 days :laugh: :o

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2006, 01:43:44 AM »

so im guessing youd agree Kemp was a FAR.......FAR better player then Kwame is. So seeing as how they both have the "hand" problem. What would u say the difference is? Skill? Talent? And Kemp wasnt all THAT skilled. But compared to Kwame he's a damn hall of famer lol. All im saying is, youre making excuses....and really stretchin for this one. "His hands are small....so he looks really bad on the court". Thats without a doubt the wackest excuse ive ever heard lol. You said that he was making all his shots when he would go up with 2 hands and dunk it (umm...2 handed dunks usually = high percentage shots), but he when he goes up weak....he misses. U just described most bigmen in the league man. As a matter of fact, u just described Shaq. I think Kwame's problems are FAR bigger then what youve said. The guy sucks, period.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 04:17:29 AM »
I was listening to the Dave Smith show & some guy called in & said that Kwame was @ the club he works @ and that kwame smelled like he's been smoking weed for 2 days :laugh: :o

That would explain alot. I used to think he just has an IQ of 85. Maybe he's just stoned tho.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »
I forgot to mention the guy also said that Kwame was partying with some Raptors players,one of the players was Charlie Villanueva  It was on saturday night/Sunday morning the day kobe scored his 81 points..And if you remember Kwame played awful in the 1st half(he always plays bad but espeacially in that game) The Lakers allowed 60 points in the 1st half all b/c Kwame was fucking high out of his mind & couldn't do shit.