Author Topic: MY CONVERSATION WITH DJ PREMIER!  (Read 219 times)

eastsidalbcc

• Lil Geezy
  • AND YOU KNOW THAT..
MY CONVERSATION WITH DJ PREMIER!
« on: March 11, 2002, 02:04:01 AM »
I've seen DJ Premier, one of the best ever, performing live here in Italy, in Vicenza, about a week ago. We talked a lil bit after the show, since the man who organized the night is a friend of mine. He told me a lot of interesting things.. first of all i asked him about the project with The Lady Of Rage. He told me that they worked together, but that they dont have an album coming soon. But the project is coming really good. He likes it. Then he told me that he is working on a solo album too, and that's why he's very busy these days. He told me that he got tracks with 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun and Notorious BIG for his album. Looks very very interesting, uh? Oh.. plus i know this news is East Coast related, but.. he'll probably release his new Gang Starr album on july. I'm looking forward for both the releases. Peace.

Eastsidalbcc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: MY CONVERSATION WITH DJ PREMIER!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 02:25:20 AM »
Yeah, someone posted this info up a few weeks back. But getting it from him personally must of been a rush......lucky mofo!  :D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

eastsidalbcc

• Lil Geezy
  • AND YOU KNOW THAT..
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 02:40:37 AM »
lucky mofo!  :D

Hell yeah!  ;D

lbc213

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2002, 03:00:43 AM »
sounds cool

-lbc213-

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2002, 03:02:48 AM »
dope dope dope...

every GANGSTARR release is tiiiiht as fuck !!!
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

KVB

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2002, 03:29:30 AM »
I've seen DJ Premier, one of the best ever, performing live here in Italy, in Vicenza, about a week ago. We talked a lil bit after the show, since the man who organized the night is a friend of mine. He told me a lot of interesting things.. first of all i asked him about the project with The Lady Of Rage. He told me that they worked together, but that they dont have an album coming soon. But the project is coming really good. He likes it. Then he told me that he is working on a solo album too, and that's why he's very busy these days. He told me that he got tracks with 2Pac, Big L, Big Pun and Notorious BIG for his album. Looks very very interesting, uh? Oh.. plus i know this news is East Coast related, but.. he'll probably release his new Gang Starr album on july. I'm looking forward for both the releases. Peace.

Eastsidalbcc.

You're extremely lucky.. my dream is to one day meet Premier in my lifetime... was he performing with Guru (GangStarr), or by himself ? If he performed alone, was some some kinda DJ-show then ?

eastsidalbcc

• Lil Geezy
  • AND YOU KNOW THAT..
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2002, 07:38:20 AM »

You're extremely lucky.. my dream is to one day meet Premier in my lifetime... was he performing with Guru (GangStarr), or by himself ? If he performed alone, was some some kinda DJ-show then ?

He was alone, and yes.. it was a DJ-Show. He was invited in a disco, and he mixed some tracks (hip-hop). It was about 30-35 minutes, it was short, but.. damn... what a DJ!!!

I hope that i'll be able to get an mp3 off the show. A friend of mine had a videocamera too. I'll see what can i do. Peace.

Eastsidalbcc.

eastsidalbcc

• Lil Geezy
  • AND YOU KNOW THAT..
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2002, 11:11:16 AM »
Yo! A friend of mine just gave me a link to AllHipHop.com where they got this news:

D.J. Premier Working On Compilation Album:

By Charlie Remsburg
Date: 3/2/2002 2:10 PM

Recently, DJ Premier of Gangstarr said that he and partner Guru were competing the final touches on their next, still untitled album. The Brooklyn based DJ also said that he was working in a self-produced compilation album to feature a variety of artists.

Premier said that he intended to get several guests artists on the compilation album, including Houston’s Scarface, legendary singer Gladys Knight, Jill Scott, MOP and even rockers AC/DC.

He also revealed, in published reports, that he was seeking clearance on a song which features posthumous appearances from Big Pun, Big L, The Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac.

Gangstarr’s next album drops in the Summer of 2002 and Premier hopes to release his compilation album at the end of this year.

Another confirmations, so.. damn.. i cant wait! ;)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2002, 11:55:58 AM »
thats cool man ur lucky, i like dj Premier's production, hes tight