Author Topic: what happend to westcoastrydaz,com?  (Read 573 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: what happend to westcoastrydaz,com?
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 11:11:49 AM »
musicfantalk.com  - who remembers this place from like 7 years ago?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BIG SB

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 11:41:38 AM »
musicfantalk was the bizness, that shit fell off so sick though, its still up to lol.

As for wcrydaz they should stop blackballing and acting so immature, they could be so much bigger then they are but it seems to me like they don't know what the hell they're doing.  I don't doubt they got something big cooking for when they come back but wcr could be on some allhiphop shit if them foo's knew what they were doing.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 11:44:57 AM by DOCKWILDER »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 11:42:27 AM »
musicfantalk.com  - who remembers this place from like 7 years ago?

shit

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »
musicfan was THE place to be back then

they had fake internet gangs ("dng = dogg nigga gangsters" or something gay like that)

neo-nazi extremists used to post there and get in arguements.  "oberlutient" or something like that.

lots of songs leaked back then.

ahh so many good times.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens