Author Topic: tee shirt girl are you a stalker?  (Read 289 times)

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
tee shirt girl are you a stalker?
« on: March 18, 2006, 10:34:14 PM »
hahaha heard threw the grape vine.   8) ::) they say you crazy

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
Re: tee shirt girl are you a stalker?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 10:42:04 PM »
and how u gone have dpgcclothing@yahoo.com and work for daz and spread rumors on him. hahaha 5 people i asked on you said that you either a girl name charlene or aika and that you crazy as fucccck. i just want to hear more shit fuck with a nigga

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 11:39:37 PM »
tshirt girl u tell us if this is true or not 5 niggas in dpgc sayin that u either aike or charlene and that u a groupie that daz fucked and dumped.  u hit up the pr person and she was like get that shit outta here and every since u been on some im gone stalk everybody. tshirt girl they even trying to press charges on you so hide your ip homie.   ;D  its bout like 4 niggas sayin you bitches on some stalker shit.  once he threw you out of the hotel room and fucked you and made you suck his dick and then u found out he was parlaying wit his main bitch who was shemia.  is this shit true.  they looking for you to press charges or some shit

Mygla

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »
tshirt girl u tell us if this is true or not 5 niggas in dpgc sayin that u either aike or charlene and that u a groupie that daz fucked and dumped.  u hit up the pr person and she was like get that shit outta here and every since u been on some im gone stalk everybody. tshirt girl they even trying to press charges on you so hide your ip homie.   ;D  its bout like 4 niggas sayin you bitches on some stalker shit.  once he threw you out of the hotel room and fucked you and made you suck his dick and then u found out he was parlaying wit his main bitch who was shemia.  is this shit true.  they looking for you to press charges or some shit

looks like someone jealous  ;D you want some of that Diggy-Daz-love too?

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 12:16:49 PM »
LOL. At this entire situation. First I am not crazy! Ask the REAL members of DPG Snoop, Bad Azz, Kurupt, Soopafly, are they the ones saying im crazy cuz if not you talkin to some ole fake I run wit Daz so he can get me on ass niggas. Yea hI was fuckin wit Daz for a minute thats how I got t-shrit girl I was going to sell some shitrs for him. I didnt know shit about Sheman but he was telling everyone he lived wit me and la la la. When I asked him about her he said that is my publicist I aint fukn dat bitch! I gave you the entire run down in my reply, let them check my ip homie anything they want I aint scared I aint done shit wrong. I am not Charlene tell them fake ass DPGC members to run my identity across Frank Nitty and Bad Azz. Im not a stlker but I aint no punk bitch either so whatever!

The oNly and One
Aika Kendrick

i aint trying 2 trip on u. i really am observing and i didnt even hit up shemia she the home girl 2 me.  but it look like u got the problem tho spreading shit on the net. thats how it look. i guess thats why these niggas think u on some stalker shit.   ::) tryin 2 prove u not a punk bitch makin u look like a crazy bitch thats just my opinion. cuz all them niggas laughin sayin u a stalker bitch.  and i aint even hit her up wit it i just hit my other home boy and he was like wtf too.  but welcome 2 da forum.  but from what i heard tho daz and shemia been wit each other for a minute.  your home girl charlene look like she telling everything u do.  this is crazy.  but u kind of look crazy 2 by even going on and on.  just trying 2 help u out.

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2006, 12:27:10 PM »
LOL. At this entire situation. First I am not crazy! Ask the REAL members of DPG Snoop, Bad Azz, Kurupt, Soopafly, are they the ones saying im crazy cuz if not you talkin to some ole fake I run wit Daz so he can get me on ass niggas. Yea hI was fuckin wit Daz for a minute thats how I got t-shrit girl I was going to sell some shitrs for him. I didnt know shit about Sheman but he was telling everyone he lived wit me and la la la. When I asked him about her he said that is my publicist I aint fukn dat bitch! I gave you the entire run down in my reply, let them check my ip homie anything they want I aint scared I aint done shit wrong. I am not Charlene tell them fake ass DPGC members to run my identity across Frank Nitty and Bad Azz. Im not a stlker but I aint no punk bitch either so whatever!

The oNly and One
Aika Kendrick

let me ask u this ?s 2 why is u going on the net talking bout ur relationship wit daz? 

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2006, 12:42:54 PM »
but u the one on the net spreading shit. i just gave my opinion. this a open forum. niggas dont care what the reply gone be if u the bitch that keep on we look at u. im trying 2 help u out. everybody say u a stalker.  if u still wit daz he gone think u look crazy. i had this bitch in high school like that going around the campus saying i got her pregnant and shit and u know what i wouldnt fuck wit her crazy ass no more.

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2006, 01:01:21 PM »

haha funny my nigga. im a real true blue fan but i aint gone never be on a forum hurt and shit and spreading shit.  :o

looks like someone jealous  ;D you want some of that Diggy-Daz-love too?

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2006, 06:07:20 PM »
so this is a joke... right?

wait, its about daz, nevermind.