Poll

So Who's gonna win?

Chelsea
Barca
Draw

Author Topic: So Barca Won.  (Read 527 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So Barca Won.
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:12:30 AM »
Chelsea - Barca Tonight!!! Prolly the match of the year already (or the return). The best attacking team against the best defending team in the world. This is gonna be a great fight. I hope Barca will win. They play the most beatiful football. So its only fair.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 05:37:09 AM by SrananG »

KURUPTION-81

Re: Chelsea - Barca tonight!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2006, 11:03:26 AM »
I really hope barcelona win with no controversey so Mourinho doesnt have any excuses.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2006, 11:04:40 AM »
Ooh I cant wait.  I'll be eating my ham and cheese sandwich with chips while watching the game, then I'll head on over to class  ;D

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2006, 11:07:31 AM »
i'd assume the pitch won't allow this to be the game it could.
i don't think there will be a goal tonight.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 11:34:35 AM »
chelsea should win at the bridge
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 12:57:51 AM »
Only one word.....WOW!. The game was on while i was at work so i had 2 record it n watch it when i got home. Game of 2006 so far. Fuckin Xplosive. IMO Del Horno should have been sent off, HIs first tackle was a red card offense in itself and the second one he wasnt even looking at the ball....but does Messi make anyone else think Wayne who? LOL....That boy is talented and i was actually willing him 2 get the ball more than Ronaldinho. In the second half Chelsea just tried 2 kick them off the park. Larsson and Silvinho were good substitutions though as their mentality completely changed when that pair came on....But the referee should definetly have sent Puyol off as he was booked in the first half then commited a foul which stopped a good Robben run in the second....

IMO Barcelona deserved 2 win, they played the better football, they had a better mentality (but then again with 10 men CHelsea couldnt afford 2 play much more attacking than they did) and Overall were the better team.

Oh yeah Kuruption u dint get your wish he started bitchin as usual sayin shit like "How do u say cheat in catalan?"...He has a fuckin cheek talkin about players playacting after condoning it as he did at Porto...He needs 2 remember he wouldnt have a champions league or a uefa cup if it wasnt 4 the likes af capucho, Deco, Derlei, Maniche etc etc Diving like fairies as soon as ne1 came within a meter of them. Mourinho is a sore fuckin loser he can never just say "We were outplayed" as they clearly were for at least half an hour 2nite....I hope Barca do them at the Nou Camp n c what excuses that arrogant wank can come up with. Barca vs Juventus is the final id like 2 c.........With Henrik Larsson scoring in the last minute of course.  ;D

Right am workin maself up here so al leave it at that......

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 02:09:19 AM »
Only one word.....WOW!. The game was on while i was at work so i had 2 record it n watch it when i got home. Game of 2006 so far. Fuckin Xplosive. IMO Del Horno should have been sent off, HIs first tackle was a red card offense in itself and the second one he wasnt even looking at the ball....but does Messi make anyone else think Wayne who? LOL....That boy is talented and i was actually willing him 2 get the ball more than Ronaldinho. In the second half Chelsea just tried 2 kick them off the park. Larsson and Silvinho were good substitutions though as their mentality completely changed when that pair came on....But the referee should definetly have sent Puyol off as he was booked in the first half then commited a foul which stopped a good Robben run in the second....

IMO Barcelona deserved 2 win, they played the better football, they had a better mentality (but then again with 10 men CHelsea couldnt afford 2 play much more attacking than they did) and Overall were the better team.

Oh yeah Kuruption u dint get your wish he started bitchin as usual sayin shit like "How do u say cheat in catalan?"...He has a fuckin cheek talkin about players playacting after condoning it as he did at Porto...He needs 2 remember he wouldnt have a champions league or a uefa cup if it wasnt 4 the likes af capucho, Deco, Derlei, Maniche etc etc Diving like fairies as soon as ne1 came within a meter of them. Mourinho is a sore fuckin loser he can never just say "We were outplayed" as they clearly were for at least half an hour 2nite....I hope Barca do them at the Nou Camp n c what excuses that arrogant wank can come up with. Barca vs Juventus is the final id like 2 c.........With Henrik Larsson scoring in the last minute of course.  ;D

Lol The game was great, i was annoyed that there was controversy though.

My take on the controversy is

Messi got fouled near the half way line by del horno but the ref played the advantage. robben then came over was obstructing and fouling messi before he made a wild lunge which missed the ball and messi. Del Horno then because he was pi**ed off that messi had made him and robben look like fools decided he was gonna do one of those challenges where he wacks the ball into the stand while knocking the player over. Del Horno was so determined that he was gonna knock over messi that he didn't look at the ball and that's y he missed it. Messi saw the challenge tried to get out of the way and del horno clattered into him. Personally i thought it was a yellow but like i said to my brother at the time i wouldnt have been surprised if he was sent off, as he didn't get anywhere near the ball and just took the player out.

Messi's reaction ? Yes he did hit the ground and then look at the ref before rolling around but that is exactly the same as Del Horno who realised he was trouble so he looked at the ref and then rolls over. They were both as bad as each other.

It was a beautiful moment when terry headered it into his own goal, also how do u get a penalty against terry. Him barging into your back, knocking u over  and then catching the ball on the way down, is that not enough ? He is gonna do something like that in the world cup when we r under pressure because he just starts running around like an idiot.

Mourinho was his dignified self as usual after the game calling messi a cheat even though Del Horno did the same thing, wanting the game replayed, but my personal favourite was when he tried to claim messi fouled del horno by jumping into him.

Messi was amazing last night, he makes things look so easy and once Ronaldhino went into the centre he started to impress also.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 03:51:02 AM »

Messi got fouled near the half way line by del horno but the ref played the advantage. robben then came over was obstructing and fouling messi before he made a wild lunge which missed the ball and messi. Del Horno then because he was pi**ed off that messi had made him and robben look like fools decided he was gonna do one of those challenges where he wacks the ball into the stand while knocking the player over. Del Horno was so determined that he was gonna knock over messi that he didn't look at the ball and that's y he missed it. Messi saw the challenge tried to get out of the way and del horno clattered into him. Personally i thought it was a yellow but like i said to my brother at the time i wouldnt have been surprised if he was sent off, as he didn't get anywhere near the ball and just took the player out.

Messi's reaction ? Yes he did hit the ground and then look at the ref before rolling around but that is exactly the same as Del Horno who realised he was trouble so he looked at the ref and then rolls over. They were both as bad as each other.

It was a beautiful moment when terry headered it into his own goal, also how do u get a penalty against terry. Him barging into your back, knocking u over and then catching the ball on the way down, is that not enough ? He is gonna do something like that in the world cup when we r under pressure because he just starts running around like an idiot.

Mourinho was his dignified self as usual after the game calling messi a cheat even though Del Horno did the same thing, wanting the game replayed, but my personal favourite was when he tried to claim messi fouled del horno by jumping into him.

Messi was amazing last night, he makes things look so easy and once Ronaldhino went into the centre he started to impress also.

i never realised before how bitter you are.  never mind there is always next season.

you must be looking forward to the "big" game at the weekend tho!  never mind this CL and EPL nonsense!
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 05:39:15 AM »

It was a beautiful moment when terry headered it into his own goal, also how do u get a penalty against terry. Him barging into your back, knocking u over  and then catching the ball on the way down, is that not enough ? He is gonna do something like that in the world cup when we r under pressure because he just starts running around like an idiot.

LOL you funny man. Terry is a great defender. He was prolly the man of the match for chelsea.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So Barca Won.
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2006, 05:40:12 AM »
I cant wait till the return. ITs gonna be a great match! When is the return? next week or in 2 weeks?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2006, 07:05:52 AM »

It was a beautiful moment when terry headered it into his own goal, also how do u get a penalty against terry. Him barging into your back, knocking u over and then catching the ball on the way down, is that not enough ? He is gonna do something like that in the world cup when we r under pressure because he just starts running around like an idiot.

i never realised before how bitter you are.  never mind there is always next season.

you must be looking forward to the "big" game at the weekend tho!  never mind this CL and EPL nonsense!

lol John Terry is a good defender not the greatest defender ever like people seem to make out. Thats what annoys me, sky sports saying he is a modern day gladiator. Just because he does what i expect all defenders to do which is defend. Yes he is committed and whole hearted and people love the fact he will dive in front of the ball. Few people seem to ask why he is always sliding in all over the place though . Maybe because he is out of position ? The guy spends more time on his arse than on his feet, top quality defenders dont need to make last ditch tackles because they have already seen the danger and stopped it before there has been a chance for the attack to esculate.

Seriously there has been a few occasions this season when penalties should have been given against him. The trip on bowyer against newcastle, handballs against aston villa and arsenal. There would have been one last night but the ref bottled it because he had sent del horno off, he even put the whistle to his mouth to give it and changed his mind.  Im actaully thinking of putting a bet on that he will give one away in the world cup.

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2006, 07:30:05 AM »
Barca deserved it and by far. Plus 2 penalty kicks not called ( Terry in 2nd period and ballhand in the 1st half). Barca was robbed last year, that won't happen again

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2006, 09:42:03 AM »
Barca deserved it and by far. Plus 2 penalty kicks not called ( Terry in 2nd period and ballhand in the 1st half). Barca was robbed last year, that won't happen again

how the hell was barca robbed last year?

if you are referring to terry's headed goal last year then

you only have to look as far as the previous game where drogba was sent off when he shouldn't have been.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2006, 11:33:22 PM »
Kuruption is right though, It was more a fuckin rugby tackle on Larsson than nethin else. Definite penalty....And IMO Terry aint as good as evryone makes out, although he made up 4 the own goal by clearing off the line twice.

The Maestro