Author Topic: Dont get your hopes up Laker fans  (Read 568 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dont get your hopes up Laker fans
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2006, 10:31:32 AM »
Why is everyone hating on Zeke for every move he makes? Man, the Knicks have some fuckin' talent on their team...They have a good roster, I even predicted playoffs for them this year. Larry Brown is way more deserving of hate than anyone within that organization...I mean, he's supposed to be some big time coach, but he can't even get all that talent to work together, he ain't doin' shit right...

PG Stephon Marbury...Nate Robinson
SG Jamal Crawford...Quentin Richardson/Penny Hardaway
SF Jalen Rose...Qyntel Woods/Trevor Ariza/Malik Rose
PF Channing Frye...Maurice Taylor/David Lee
C Eddy Curry...Jerome James/Jackie Butler

^^This team should EASILY make the playoffs...Man, there's a lot of talent on that team and some great potential. Potential Larry Brown hasn't used to his advantage...Lets take a look at how things would look if the trade went down...

PG Stephon Marbury...Nate Robinson
SG Steve Francis...Quentin Richardson/Penny Hardaway
SF Jalen Rose...Qyntel Woods/Trevor Ariza
PF Channing Frye...David Lee/Malik Rose

I don't know how well Steve and Starbury would be able to play together, but it seemed as if the Knicks were heading places when the season was just beginning...Now it looks as if Larry Brown hasn't done the job people hoped he would, and everyones pointing the fingers at Isaiah, which is causing him to make more trades, when trades are not even really needed THAT bad... ::)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »
i agree that the knicks have great talent and great potential but for some fuckin reason it doesn't gel together. i also agree that a lot of people are pointing the finger at isiaih and larry isnt takin as much of the blame because hes got the "credentials". people shud place more of the blame on larry because so far, he hasnt made it work.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2006, 01:21:31 PM »
New Knicks roster (for the 7509757954th time):

PG Steve Francis...Jamal Crawford/Nate Robinson
SG Stephon Marbury...Quentin Richardson
SF Jalen Rose...Qyntel Woods/Malik Rose
PF Channing Frye...Maurice Taylor/David Lee

I definitely see enough talent on this squad to be a playoff team. It's now up to the coach to get his talent to work together...No more hate for Isaiah. If Phil Jackson was coaching these Knicks with the current record, everyone would be hating on HIM. It's time for Larry Brown to start using what he has...If he really knows what he's doing.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2006, 01:26:08 PM »

PG Steve Francis
SG Stephon Marbury
SF Jalen Rose
Ballhogs and/or need the ball to be effective. They're gonna have some troubles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2006, 01:44:01 PM »

PG Steve Francis
SG Stephon Marbury
SF Jalen Rose
Ballhogs and/or need the ball to be effective. They're gonna have some troubles.

That's where Larry Brown needs to step in and make them realize what it will take to win...They all have the talent, it's mainly up to a coach whether or not talent can be used to an advantage.