Author Topic: Anyone catch Raw last night?  (Read 1071 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Anyone catch Raw last night?
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 04:12:34 PM »
Got some questions......

Why was there a triple threat 4 the number one contender match when Mysterio won the rumble??

Who THA FUCK r the spirit squad?

What is janetty's angle? Like a return of the rockers or what? The last time a heard of Janety Shawn Michaels put him through Brutus the Barber beefcake;s window. lol Then he ran in2 Rumble 94 and started goin punch 4 punch with michaels. Was funny as hell.....

since rey is on smackdown, he was contending for the championship on smackdown
raw will also need a main event, which is why they had a mini tournment; two weeks ago in the semi-finals, RVD beat chris masters; big show and triple h though both had a double count-out; and mcmahon said both triple h and show had a high desire for the title; so they were put in the triple-threat match

also this part here is a mini-spoiler concerning Rey Mysterio and how he lost at No Way Out to Orton......
Teddy long will be makin an announcement bout the main event situation on Smackdown so if ur a Rey fan, u shud wach that segment

i dunno wuts up wit that jennety angle yet, havent read any spoilers bout the storyline lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2006, 06:10:33 PM »
if wrestling wants to have these bitches out there just to look good, thats fine. But keep em out of the ring. They are seriously an embarrasment. They look so fuckin stupid trying to do wrestling moves, and missing on half of them. Youd need a calculator to keep track of the number of moves these bitches fuck up in one match. The shit is wack. Just have em stand there and look cute if theyre that important, but quit with the bullshit. Trish is some fuckin little Barbi doll and she's supposed to be the "tough girl" lol. Please. Everyone of us has a homegirl that would drag any of those bitches through the mud if they really got down. But not too many of us got homies that are gonna drop the Big Show lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2006, 09:55:15 PM »
Got some questions......

Why was there a triple threat 4 the number one contender match when Mysterio won the rumble??

What is janetty's angle? Like a return of the rockers or what? The last time a heard of Janety Shawn Michaels put him through Brutus the Barber beefcake;s window. lol Then he ran in2 Rumble 94 and started goin punch 4 punch with michaels. Was funny as hell.....

Randy Orton said that Rey didn't deserve to go to WrestleMania & then Randy insulted Eddie & so Rey put his main event spot on the line & deciated the match to Eddie.

Spirit Squad a successful gimmick in OVW & we'll see how successful it is in WWE.

We have to wait & see on Marty.

That stuff about Stacy is bullshit. She was in the WWE because she used to be in WCW. She was in WCW because she got hired as a dancer in a contest. You're acting like she joined the WWE to be an actress. No, she joined WCW to be a dancer. They turned her into a Valet. They went out of business. WWE payed her big money to be a Valet over there. They turned her into a Wrestler. Now she has opportunities to Act and be a dancer on Dancing with the Stars. She took it, and Vince let her go do it to promote the WWE. Maybe she'll leave the WWE, maybe she won't, but don't act like she's just an opportunist taking advantage of the business. She's done nothing but entertain and be nice to work with for years.

Actually it's not Bullshit the reason she signed with WWE when WCW went under was to help her get into acting. That's no secret, her & Torrie bought a place in LA & were going to use the WWE to get into acting. It seems to have worked for Stacy but not Torrie. Stacy isn't exactly promoting the WWE. She rarely mentions the WWE & a lot of media outlets refer to her as a former WWE wrestler. Her contract is up soon & no one believes she'll sign an extension.

Want to bet on that?  BTW, i'm still waiting on Christy to show up in TNA, which you said she would because she was all about the wrestling.  I can't believe you're 180 backwards on all this stuff.  You must be a bad judge of character, man, you're always getting it wrong! 

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2006, 09:56:12 PM »
if wrestling wants to have these bitches out there just to look good, thats fine. But keep em out of the ring. They are seriously an embarrasment. They look so fuckin stupid trying to do wrestling moves, and missing on half of them. Youd need a calculator to keep track of the number of moves these bitches fuck up in one match. The shit is wack. Just have em stand there and look cute if theyre that important, but quit with the bullshit. Trish is some fuckin little Barbi doll and she's supposed to be the "tough girl" lol. Please. Everyone of us has a homegirl that would drag any of those bitches through the mud if they really got down. But not too many of us got homies that are gonna drop the Big Show lol

I'll bet Victoria would kick about anybody's ass in a fight.  She's pretty bad-ass man. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2006, 10:08:29 PM »
Victoria is built too. She has bigger biceps than alot of guys lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2006, 10:10:49 PM »
I thought she was pretty hot when she first started, but I don't like her makeup now.  Her body's tough as hell, though. 

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2006, 04:42:44 AM »

I'll bet Victoria would kick about anybody's ass in a fight.  She's pretty bad-ass man. 

anybody? Naw. Any of the OTHER females in the WWE....yeah. But u see, they dont build her up as much as somebody like Trish. The shit is just so fake. They try to put these cute little females on there...and then pretend like theyre tough lol. Pick one or the other cus it just looks so stupid. Trish or any of the other girls standin there tryin to give this "tough" look lolol. Id pay money to see some big fat, muscle bound, Mark Henry lookin bitch get in there and choke slam all of those ho's lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2006, 12:17:30 PM »
Got some questions......

Randy Orton said that Rey didn't deserve to go to WrestleMania & then Randy insulted Eddie & so Rey put his main event spot on the line & deciated the match to Eddie.

Spirit Squad a successful gimmick in OVW & we'll see how successful it is in WWE.

We have to wait & see on Marty.

That stuff about Stacy is bullshit. She was in the WWE because she used to be in WCW. She was in WCW because she got hired as a dancer in a contest. You're acting like she joined the WWE to be an actress. No, she joined WCW to be a dancer. They turned her into a Valet. They went out of business. WWE payed her big money to be a Valet over there. They turned her into a Wrestler. Now she has opportunities to Act and be a dancer on Dancing with the Stars. She took it, and Vince let her go do it to promote the WWE. Maybe she'll leave the WWE, maybe she won't, but don't act like she's just an opportunist taking advantage of the business. She's done nothing but entertain and be nice to work with for years.

Actually it's not Bullshit the reason she signed with WWE when WCW went under was to help her get into acting. That's no secret, her & Torrie bought a place in LA & were going to use the WWE to get into acting. It seems to have worked for Stacy but not Torrie. Stacy isn't exactly promoting the WWE. She rarely mentions the WWE & a lot of media outlets refer to her as a former WWE wrestler. Her contract is up soon & no one believes she'll sign an extension.

Want to bet on that?  BTW, i'm still waiting on Christy to show up in TNA, which you said she would because she was all about the wrestling.  I can't believe you're 180 backwards on all this stuff.  You must be a bad judge of character, man, you're always getting it wrong! 

Well considering Christy's no-compete clause is up in March she wouldn't be in TNA right now or even have a contract done because the WWE would then sue her & TNA. Actually I'm not a poor judgement of character. Stacy has been in the wrestling business for a few years now & hasn't tried to imporve her inring skills (that should be an indecator that she doesn't want to be there). Like I said before, she's not exactly promoting the WWE with what's she doing now. Like I said, media outlets (Entertainment Tonight for example) refer to her has a former WWE wrestler.

SOURCE: The Wrestling Observer

Following her rise to stardom as a contestant on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars," Stacy Keibler's future as a member of WWE's roster is being called into question.

Although Stacy Keibler told Larry King Live that she will return to WWE shortly after the conclusion of the ABC competition, few within the industry believe she will remain with WWE over the long-term.

When it became clear that Stacy Keibler has a promising future outside of WWE, the company's website actually took down all references to her presence on the reality show. Keibler's contract expires soon, and there is absolutely no optimism about her agreeing to a renewal.

WWE.com later decided to resume pushing Stacy Keibler's performance on the show for public relations purposes, but the company's outlook on the Diva's future has not changed.

Source: PWInsider:
- As things stand right now, Stacy Keibler is expected to return to WWE and is still under contract. It's not likely she'll stay with the company very long due to the many offers she'll be getting after Dancing With The Stars. We'll have to wait and see though.

Source: 24wrestling.com
DANCING HER WAY OUT OF WRESTLING?
As you all know Stacy Keibler has been very successful on her TV show Dancing With The Stars. What a lot of you may not know is that Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson both only got into pro wrestling as a way to get into Hollywood and acting. After years of sticking with prowrestling this could be the break into Hollywood that Stacy has been waiting for.

Celebrity game shows are known for taking C and B list celebrities and putting them down a notch even lower. However in this case they have taken the generally unknown to the masses Stacy Keibler and given her more fame than she ever could have gotten with WWE.

This is obviously drawing up the question not only with fans, but within the concerned WWE management that they may lose who is now one of their most recognizable faces(or legs).

Basically you can only do one or the other with WWE’s travel schedule, you have no time to try out for movies when you’re on the road with WWE all the time. Hollywood is a risk and is hard to get in to, but when you do get in it usually pays off big. However, if she burns her bridges with WWE and doesn’t make it into Hollywoood, that would definitely be bad.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »
RVD should of won man.....but i guesss it was triple h's turn to grab the gold at wrestlemania...i'm just hoping that wwe realizes this year that they need to give the belt to RVD....and what's this i thought i saw randy orton beating rey?....rey should go to wrestlemania not orton.....WWE wants orton to go to mania but not the fans.....

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »
RVD should of won man.....but i guesss it was triple h's turn to grab the gold at wrestlemania...i'm just hoping that wwe realizes this year that they need to give the belt to RVD....and what's this i thought i saw randy orton beating rey?....rey should go to wrestlemania not orton.....WWE wants orton to go to mania but not the fans.....

wach smackdown tonite and ull be a bit happier lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »
You act like Stacy held a gun up to Vince and told him to sign her to a lucrative contract. WWE signed her because she was a hot commodity, and being the intellegent woman she is, she took advantage of it which has obviously done alot for her professionally.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2006, 07:06:30 PM »
You act like Stacy held a gun up to Vince and told him to sign her to a lucrative contract. WWE signed her because she was a hot commodity, and being the intellegent woman she is, she took advantage of it which has obviously done alot for her professionally.

speakin of stacy, she twisted a bone in her ankle and was told to stay off her feet as much as possible so that she cud continue to participate in that dancing with the stars or wutever itz called.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »

All I'm saying is that she has no interest in the wrestling business & just got into it as a way to get into acting. I have nothing against Stacy, but I just think more highly of divas like Mickie, Victoria, Trish, etc. who are in the wrestling business because they want to be in the wrestling business & not as a way to get into acting.

On a side note I will say it was pretty cool of Stacy to take a shot at HHH in an interview recently. Maybe HHH & Stephanie will push for her to be fired now because Stacy committed the Cardinal WWE sin, don't critize HHH.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2006, 12:05:20 AM »

All I'm saying is that she has no interest in the wrestling business & just got into it as a way to get into acting. I have nothing against Stacy, but I just think more highly of divas like Mickie, Victoria, Trish, etc. who are in the wrestling business because they want to be in the wrestling business & not as a way to get into acting.

On a side note I will say it was pretty cool of Stacy to take a shot at HHH in an interview recently. Maybe HHH & Stephanie will push for her to be fired now because Stacy committed the Cardinal WWE sin, don't critize HHH.

Can't disagree there. It seems liek she wants to be fired anyways. She has no reason to be on good terms with the WWE like The Rock, she has no trademarks with them.

SPeaking of dissing HHH, it was funny the time I saw Road Dogg aka BG James diss him. He was like "What the fuck is up with his mustache? lol. I'm wondering the same thing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2006, 03:29:10 PM »
I still disagree with you 'she got into wrestling to get into acting'.  Where do you get that from?  Do you not remember when she got into wrestling?  It had nothing to do with acting.  You're 'acting' like you don't remember things that happened 6 or 7 years ago.  She didn't start this  last year... and she didn't sign on to be a wrestler.  Since both of those are facts; how can you just ignore them, and continue to claim that she started wrestling to act?  Also, your continued reliance on internet tabloid newsites doesn't impress me, how intelligent does someone have to be to make up a rumour that she's going to quit?  That's the first easy thing that pops to mind when you see her having success outside of wrestling, which leads me to believe that it's probably not true.