Author Topic: If u won the lotto(1oomill.)  (Read 339 times)

Sikotic™

Re: If u won the lotto(1oomill.)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2006, 02:01:02 PM »
Going to get a check up every month won't mean shit when you actually catch somethin serious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2006, 02:02:49 PM »
Going to get a check up every month won't mean shit when you actually catch somethin serious.

Indeed.

Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2006, 02:06:44 PM »
Open up a club in Japan. Fly all my friends over there to work there. And best of all...make it free. And when the girls leave the club with a guy, they're forced to take a contraception to help the guys out from making the girls get up the duff. (happened to me twice now, and abortions are a bitch)....and don't preach about condoms because at the end of the day...you don't eat a banana with the skin on...it tastes so much better peeling the skin first (that's a metaphore for saying it's better without a raincoat on, lol)

I know fellas like you. They have STI's.

The stupidity of thick squaddie twats never ceazes to amaze me.

haha, at least people like me get checked up every month at the clinic. and anyway, got a permenant gf now, so no need to worry about that.
 it's the dick heads that don't get checked up that are the cunts! They think it couldnt possibly happen to them so they just leave it...that's when you spread it around. every time i sleep with a bird i don't know i get checked up. and so far the girls i've been with are clean. so go fuck yourself you iognorant fuck with your stereotypes!

It's stupid son, no matter which way you look at it. Would never go bareback on a slag anymore.... Done it a few times, decided to get checked up, and had something to show for it, if you know what I mean (not serious like). Making birds get an abortion cos you refuse to wear a johnny is bang out of order (how do you even know they are pregnant?)

you got warts? lol

i've never had anything permenant...which i'm happy about. I don't bag up with my girl at the moment cuz i been with her for 9 months...i know she's clean, and well it's just better. most back in my day (lol) every so often i went bare back just cuz i was wankered and either didn't have one or used them all.