Author Topic: SONG PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND DURNIN' SNOOP'S..  (Read 200 times)

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
SONG PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND DURNIN' SNOOP'S..
« on: March 07, 2002, 02:08:38 PM »
WHAT SONG IS PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND OF SNOOP'S BEHIND THE MUSIC WHEN IT IS LIKE 10 OR SO MINUTES IN AND THEY SHOW A PIC OF HIS HIGH SCHOOL, AND THE NARRATOR IS TALKING ABOUT HIS HIGH SCHOOL, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND.  THE SONG HIS A GUITAR TYPE WRIF IN IT (SIMILAR TO THAT ONE IN BIGGIE'S SONG "READY TO DIE"...IT'S LIKE A WAAAAWOO WAAAWWO SOUND, AND IT FADES AWAY, AND IT'S MADE BY A GUITAR) THERE IS ALSO A WHISTLE (OF COURSE) IN THAT SONG.  DOES ANY1 NO WHAT THAT IS PLEEEEEEEEZ I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

MsWestCoast

• Lil Geezy
  • Youz a Fool fa diss..
Re: SONG PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND DURNIN' SNOOP'S.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2002, 03:57:09 PM »
shit, i dunno man..i gotta get that shit recorded..the only song i can think of that is somewhat heavy w/snoopy is "bounce" f/rage against the machine..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"West Coast ni99a & we all in ya house..gang bang ni99az we gone turn dis bitch out, East Side ridaz & we all in ya mouth..Dogg Pound Gang, who let tha muthafuccin doggs out?"~Tha Eastsidaz

"I won't deny it, I'm a str8 ryder & yall dont wanna fucc with me, yey yay."~Snoop Dogg

"Boy I don't think that u really know how much u mean to me..I had to walk away & let u go cause u brought out the freak in me."~Latoiya Williams

*MsDubC*