Author Topic: Beat 9  (Read 483 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Beat 9
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2006, 06:45:49 AM »
It's good, could be better, I think that you should try to make a dark sounding beat if you want to...

But if you've only been producing for a few months like you said then it's a great start, just keep on doing your thing!

okay thanks.. well i dont't really want to make a dark sounding beat hehe.. this beat makes me feel happy.. i would say its a happy beat.. and thats the kind of beats i wanna do

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2006, 06:48:52 AM »
It's good, could be better, I think that you should try to make a dark sounding beat if you want to...

But if you've only been producing for a few months like you said then it's a great start, just keep on doing your thing!

okay thanks.. well i dont't really want to make a dark sounding beat hehe.. this beat makes me feel happy.. i would say its a happy beat.. and thats the kind of beats i wanna do

Oh ok, I get it, I don't really like happy beats most of the time, but that's all based on opinions, just keep doing what you're good at.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2006, 06:59:54 AM »

Oh ok, I get it, I don't really like happy beats most of the time, but that's all based on opinions, just keep doing what you're good at.

aight.... you to

mrfranklin

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »
Oklin imma put some flows on your tracks, can u pm me some tracks or can I down load them from soundclicks page

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2006, 09:54:55 PM »
Oklin imma put some flows on your tracks, can u pm me some tracks or can I down load them from soundclicks page

you can download them on soundclick.. but i can send them in better quality.. but that have to be when i come home from school