Author Topic: Busta's "Big Bang" pushed back to May 16th  (Read 646 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Busta's "Big Bang" pushed back to May 16th
« on: March 01, 2006, 06:26:13 AM »
I've been saying for a while now that its gonna come out in May or never.Lets hope for the best!

BUSTA RHYMES NEWS AND UPDATES // MAR 01, 2006
"The Big Bang" is pushed back to May 16th and Busta's second single to "The Big Bang" will feature Missy Elliott and is produced by Dr. Dre, but Dr. Dre has been known to change his mind at the last minute about a single. So you have to wait and see.

Please vote for the hit single to "The Big Bang" (Touch It) as well as it's video to help accelerate it's much anticipated release!

Busta Rhymes "Touch It" on BET & TRL

Listen to tracks from "The Big Bang", watch videos and more, all in one place. Check out the The Busta Rhymes Player! Be on the look out for "The Big Bang", which features guest appearances by Dr. Dre, Eminem, Stevie Wonder, Nas, ODB, Biggie, Raekwon and his Flipmode Squad.

Interscope still plans to release the video for the remix of "Touch It." It has already been submitted to video outlets and could begin airing as soon as the beginning of March. The video begins with Busta and Flipmode member Spliff Starr battling an all-female group of teenage steppers. From there, the video segues into Busta dancing and performing with all six of the guest performers with whom he recorded remixes of "Touch It": Mary J. Blige and her rapping alter-ego Brook, Rah Digga, Missy Elliott, Lloyd Banks, Papoose and DMX.

Two new mixtapes from Busta Rhymes feature tributes to his fallen friends Israel Ramirez and Jay Dee. Rhymes has publicly expressed his sorrow and condolences over the loss of his friend, he is carrying on with his career, and this week sees the release of two mixtapes. The first is released in conjunction with the Aphilliates and is called The Crown. It's basically Busta's offering for down South, as he collaborates with the likes of Bun B, Paul Wall, Mike Jones, T.I., Lil Wayne and Slim Thug.

The Point of No Return, done in conjunction with DJ Kay Slay, is more of a traditional New York mixtape and also highlights members of his Flipmode Squad, like Labba and Spliff Star. On both mixtapes, Busta focuses on proving his assertion that he is still the leader of the new school and can crush any MC out there, whether legend or new jack. He does briefly address the recent deaths of Ramirez and another friend of his, producer Jay Dee, a.k.a. J Dilla.

Busta Rhymes will also be featured on the BET's annual Rip the Runway fashion special which airs March 23 on BET.

The Watcher

Re: Busta's "Big Bang" pushed back to May 16th
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 06:50:47 AM »
ill be suprised if he even releases an album on aftermath
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 06:53:31 AM »
Thanks for the info and as you said Let's Hope For The Best.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 06:55:53 AM »
ok so last january, then the summer '05 then january this year, then march, then we were told april for definate now may 16th no point gettin our hopes up anymore fuck it
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 07:02:18 AM »
ok so last january, then the summer '05 then january this year, then march, then we were told april for definate now may 16th no point gettin our hopes up anymore fuck it

Yeah, its fucked up.Yayo's release fucked him up in the summer of 2005.I think they would have released it in March if it wasnt for Mobb Deep.They got pushed back to April 11th, so there must be at least a 1 month gap between them.Busta is getting a lot of buzz right now with the Pussycat Dolls song (altought thats fading away) ,Touch It song and the shooting.They're going to release the Touch It remix video soon and if they play the cards right, they might create a huge buzz for Busta.All he needs is a banging 1st single and an album actually getting released.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 07:04:40 AM by Detox is coming... »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 08:42:09 AM »
aftermath hardly push put 2 albums a year, they should employ more people

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 08:50:43 AM »
What a surprise. I am totally shocked.

Guarantee it'll get pushed back 1 more time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2006, 09:11:10 AM »
Well you didn't have to be Miss Cleo to see this coming.

But I'm feeling they'll stick with May. Drop it in time for the summer.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2006, 09:43:45 AM »
Heres a lil snippet that got leaked around summer 2005:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GCPTDRW7RIZK3AZMH960UYB85

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2006, 10:07:11 AM »
this track is dope! props
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2006, 10:18:00 AM »
Heres a lil snippet that got leaked around summer 2005:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GCPTDRW7RIZK3AZMH960UYB85

yo thats a 5/5 joint their..........fiya! that shits crazy, thats gonna be on big bang? sounds like the busta that was spittin on dre beats on genesis, shits crazy, the hook and beat is crazy to

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2006, 10:43:56 AM »
yo big bang is gonna be sick! well it'l bang no doubt

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2006, 11:08:06 AM »
how come this push-back doesnt surprise me?

Yayo gets to put out an album, and busta keeps gettin pushed back? aftermath is smokin 2 much chronic

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

wcsoldier

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2006, 11:14:19 AM »
1) I will believe the release date when I see it on the Interscope website
2) The album was finished in May 05, good only took 1 year to be released  ::)
3) Dre or 50 SHOULD find another distributor than Interscope to release materials
4) I would probably kill myself  because of being sick of waiting if I were one of the Shady/Aftermath artists

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2006, 11:22:22 AM »
how come this push-back doesnt surprise me?

Yayo gets to put out an album, and busta keeps gettin pushed back? aftermath is smokin 2 much chronic
50 just uses his power better than Dre. Dre seems nowhere to be found. WHERE THE FUCK IS DR DRE ? Busta album was on the way, long before Mobb one and how come this album is going to be released before Busta one. ??? I know I'm going to hurt feelings but Dre ain"t doing shit to help his artists to release a lp. Plus I'm sure Busta released Touch It on his own to accelerate things. C'mon Busta is Dre artist and we haven't heard a fucking word from Dre yet