Author Topic: Frank Nittys Bday Party: Sly Boogy,Bad Azz,Pomona Ridaz,Hood Surgeon,MC Eiht....  (Read 124 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Damn ya'll, Long Beach's Frank Nitty celebrated his birthday last week and DAMN... that shit was packed. Many of ya'll won't know who Frank Nitty is, but ask your favorite rapper, and he'll tell u! nitty's been putting it down behind the scenes A&R'ing, (he put together 5 on it remix back then, yuk mentions him in his verse), hooking up shows, features (he brought nate dogg to mr capone-e, he's the one who got Down all those features on his album, etc), and all kinds of shit. bad azz brought him in the game, he's been around since the death row days.

dubcnn has 30 minutes of exclusive footage from the night, everybody came through to support, look out for performances from Sly Boogy, Bad Azz, Pomona City Ridaz amongst others.. Hood Surgeon (Dr. Dre's son), Chocolate, Fingazz, Lil Half Dead, Bad Azz & The Low Lifes, Slim The Mobsta, MC Eiht, Kevin Nash were among the guests present...

Be on the lookout for the footage to be up this weekend, it's a real nice introduction to frank nitty for those who don't know about him, you can see everybody pay their respect to nitty on his birthday.

definitely be on the lookout for it.

by the way, he's also the cat who really looked out for me in l.a., i was livin at bad azz spot and his spot, he got a good heart, so definitely check this out when it's up.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 08:34:58 PM by Nima »

mrtonguetwista

Who's Kevin Nash?  The wrestler Kevin Nash
« Last Edit: March 01, 2006, 08:38:03 PM by Pops Twista »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

ok i knew some1 was gonna try to be funny about that, i edited it out, better? ;D

mrtonguetwista

Edited what? ;D

Now back to K.N.