Author Topic: What happened to E-A-Ski's "Apply Pressure" album?  (Read 275 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
What happened to E-A-Ski's "Apply Pressure" album?
« on: March 04, 2006, 02:44:17 AM »
I just listened to his Past And Present mixtape once more, and I realized how dope E-A-Ski really is. He delivers banging beats and drops some good lyrics as well.
He was in the Show & Prove section of XXL somewhere in late 2003/early 2004 and I really thought he was gonna drop the album in 2004...

What happened? Anyone know? Dubcnn...hook up an interview with Ski!

IzUwitIt

Re: What happened to E-A-Ski's "Apply Pressure" album?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 04:06:24 AM »
Yeah id be surprised if this ever drops. Sucks that the best music never comes out or takes a long fuckin time to. Last I heard on Apply Pressure was the exclusive dub dropped with 'the Resume' track w/ Too $hort

Okka

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 04:40:05 AM »
E-A-Ski is the dopest rapper comin out of Bay, he got bangin beats & dope lyrics too. Songs like "Split Personality", "The Format", "Earthquake" and others are straight classic...

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 04:54:48 AM »
Yep, it's a damn shame because that's in my top 5 most anticipated albums still. Past & Present was bangin front2back

i've upp'd a few magazine scans from recent years if you're interested:

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19ly.jpg

http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21ri1.jpg

i had to resize em both for imageshack, so u'll need to enlarge em.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 05:11:41 AM »
^^^^props!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 05:13:53 AM »
What's funny is, I've known Ski since 2001, and everytime I talk to him he says "I'm working hard. Album coming soon." I don't know though, at this rate I don't know when it'll drop!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 05:18:54 AM »
Hmmmmm...would you happen to know if he already has secured a distribution deal?

Chad

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 05:46:37 AM »
y'all talk about how long Dre takes to release an album, at least he has two classics in The Chronic & Chronic 2001....what the fuck has ski done ??  I gave up on hearing an album from him a looong time ago...he's got good shit & is mad talented, but that's where it stops...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser