Author Topic: Game speaks on K-Fed, Fase 100 & Doctor's Advocate  (Read 1262 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Game speaks on K-Fed, Fase 100 & Doctor's Advocate
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2006, 09:22:53 AM »
he didnt adress the techneque issue....
tech was juss on allhiphop.com and he didnt mention any thing about him leaving bws... actually he mentioned stuff that keeps him affliated with bws

The AllHipHop.com interview with Techniec and Dynamic Certified took place prior to Tech leaving BWS...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2006, 11:26:13 AM »
more bs from the game. the game did jack for the west. if anyone deserves to be thanked, its dre. game just leeched from 50 and dre anyways.

And lol at " let the man chill,real talk" shit. Hes talking about being shot, Docmentary being a classic ,dissing his own brother, his BWS buddys, having homies in prison and pointless bullshit.But yeah youre right thats real talk  ::)  If someone from GUnit would have wrote this the whole forum would be dissing the shit outta him.
And if this was wrttin by somone from G-Unit then you would be defending the shit outta them. We all like who we like. :-*

No Id say to grow the hell up to anyone who talks like a 5 year old on the internet.That goes for Yayo,Spider,Game and all the other retarted rappers.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2006, 12:36:37 PM »
he makes some good points...

for real

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2006, 12:55:52 PM »
Game speakin some real shit.. 8)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2006, 02:34:42 PM »
more bs from the game. the game did jack for the west. if anyone deserves to be thanked, its dre. game just leeched from 50 and dre anyways.

And lol at " let the man chill,real talk" shit. Hes talking about being shot, Docmentary being a classic ,dissing his own brother, his BWS buddys, having homies in prison and pointless bullshit.But yeah youre right thats real talk  ::)  If someone from GUnit would have wrote this the whole forum would be dissing the shit outta him.

hmm, if there's some topic about Game, you're the first one in line hating. How would you react if there are 9999999 differnt stories about your floating around on the internet? You wouldn't care about that at all? You dont wanna try to clear some of that up? Point is, there are so many stories going around about Game, we dont know the thruth about any of those stories. How can you claim his stories are false? You dont know him personal. Give the man some space to breathe!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
I'm tired of all these rappers running off at the mouth. I'm tired of all this soap opera bullshit going on in rap. I'm tired of all these rappers posturing around like they're harder than darth vader. It's tired. Just make music and leave the rest of the bullshit alone. This goes for Game, 50 Cent, Yukmouth and anyone else.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2006, 12:01:46 AM »
man i hope everything works out for game , i mean that sux brother turining has back on him and shit fuck all the haters man let that man just do his thing and shine

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2006, 05:52:56 AM »

hmm, if there's some topic about Game, you're the first one in line hating.  How can you claim his stories are false? You dont know him personal. Give the man some space to breathe!

I never said his stories all false.Im saying hes talking like a 5 year odl "i got shot"."documentary is a classic","fuck Fase, Life, GMalone for doing what I said (*cough 50 Cent*) ","I have homies in prison" ----> what the hell has this got to do with anything ?

How would you react if there are 9999999 differnt stories about your floating around on the internet? You wouldn't care about that at all? You dont wanna try to clear some of that up? Point is, there are so many stories going around about Game, we dont know the thruth about any of those stories.

Same can be said for Spider Loc,yet he gets dissed for doing it...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2006, 07:42:35 AM »
^No actually Spider is the one spreading all these rumors.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2006, 08:36:55 AM »
he didn't mention if Dre was going to be dropping beats or not
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2006, 02:01:37 PM »
he already confirmed on the forum a little bit after making this post (where he speaks on K-FED, etc.) that he has already been in the studio with DRE. So expect some more heat from dre on this album.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2006, 02:08:20 PM »

hmm, if there's some topic about Game, you're the first one in line hating.  How can you claim his stories are false? You dont know him personal. Give the man some space to breathe!

I never said his stories all false.Im saying hes talking like a 5 year odl "i got shot"."documentary is a classic","fuck Fase, Life, GMalone for doing what I said (*cough 50 Cent*) ","I have homies in prison" ----> what the hell has this got to do with anything ?

How would you react if there are 9999999 differnt stories about your floating around on the internet? You wouldn't care about that at all? You dont wanna try to clear some of that up? Point is, there are so many stories going around about Game, we dont know the thruth about any of those stories.

Spider Loc has 99999 different stories floating around him because that's what he wants. Nobody was talking about him until he decided to talk shit about everyone just so he can get some attention. In a way he's kind of smart because there is more people talking about him now then ever. :eh: None the less just because people are talking about you dosen't mean it's a good thing. ;)

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2006, 06:24:35 AM »

Spider Loc has 99999 different stories floating around him because that's what he wants. Nobody was talking about him until he decided to talk shit about everyone just so he can get some attention. In a way he's kind of smart because there is more people talking about him now then ever. :eh: None the less just because people are talking about you dosen't mean it's a good thing. ;)

If rap was a Gangbanging talk show then Spider might be on to something, but its not, so when ppl hear that niggas flow they lose whatever initial interest they had in him.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!