Author Topic: Gonzoe and Yuk squash beef  (Read 580 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Gonzoe and Yuk squash beef
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2006, 11:20:04 AM »
gonzoe came 2 his senses when his solo album didnt do well

Do you mean there were no offers on ebay? Damn...  :o

was there any bids ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2006, 09:25:47 PM »
once again NOBODY CARES-------sell 500,000 records can thy do that?
yukmouth need 2 worry about not getting robbd again
lol@ Spider Loc

damn cuz you gotta be the dumbest nigga on the forums, and you never make a post without fuccin up some kind of spellin. And Yes they can sell 500,000 copies you stupid little fucc Yuk's Thugged Out Albulation did that ya bitch. And plenty of people care about this shit homie. Gonzoe and Yuk make fiya traccs together, and it is great too see 2 niggaz put freindship before money. Im happy they squashed that shit not only for them but for all us fans that can hear them together again. and if nobdoy cares why the fucc you be checkin this thread?

is this school??? u faggot ass nigga.....my E button stuck juss like my dick stuck in ya mama mouth......notice how dudes get mad when they talk about them LAME WESTCOAST RAPPERS........i gotta c the thread cuz im passing through BUT I'M THE DUMB 1??

point is YUKMOUTH wack & Gonzoe wack Yukmouth make some OK shit but damn if his shit was so DOPE sell some units thats y SPIDER LOC gave his jewelry back shit was fake

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2006, 09:29:53 PM »
once again NOBODY CARES-------sell 500,000 records can thy do that?
yukmouth need 2 worry about not getting robbd again
lol@ Spider Loc

damn cuz you gotta be the dumbest nigga on the forums, and you never make a post without fuccin up some kind of spellin. And Yes they can sell 500,000 copies you stupid little fucc Yuk's Thugged Out Albulation did that ya bitch. And plenty of people care about this shit homie. Gonzoe and Yuk make fiya traccs together, and it is great too see 2 niggaz put freindship before money. Im happy they squashed that shit not only for them but for all us fans that can hear them together again. and if nobdoy cares why the fucc you be checkin this thread?

is this school??? u faggot ass nigga.....my E button stuck juss like my dick stuck in ya mama mouth......notice how dudes get mad when they talk about them LAME WESTCOAST RAPPERS........i gotta c the thread cuz im passing through BUT I'M THE DUMB 1??

point is YUKMOUTH wack & Gonzoe wack Yukmouth make some OK shit but damn if his shit was so DOPE sell some units thats y SPIDER LOC gave his jewelry back shit was fake

You also said this

4 those so-called Don's
the definition of classic = serving as a standard of excellence : of recognized value

classic = historically memorable

I DO THINK THIS IS CLASSIC how often have u seen Suge Knight & Yukmouth on a pic 2gether

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2006, 11:16:19 PM »
gonz is hot,  yuk is hot.  i'm wary of the million dollar mouthpiece; as i feel yuk's production has been a little shaky of late.   but yuk can put a banger together.   and unlike yuk, gonz is underexposed.  give gonz some hot tracks, he'll put some heat out.

i wonder what and who these cats that are dissing are actually listening too.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2006, 11:35:54 PM »
gonz is hot,  yuk is hot.  i'm wary of the million dollar mouthpiece; as i feel yuk's production has been a little shaky of late.   but yuk can put a banger together.   and unlike yuk, gonz is underexposed.  give gonz some hot tracks, he'll put some heat out.

i wonder what and who these cats that are dissing are actually listening too.

Well this rip2pac kid is the one saying 50 Cent would kill Kurupt(in his prime) in a battle ::) He also said that everyone in the West except Dre, Cube, Snoop, & Game are wack.

mayhem686

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2006, 05:47:52 AM »
some cat said something about yuk need to stop gettin robbed well then some cats in LA need to grab they nutz and tell suge they aint gonna drink his piss no mo

godzilla

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2006, 06:47:49 AM »
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/2262/

They squshed the beef, some good news, but i think gonzoe came 2 his senses when his solo album didnt do well and realized no 1 cares about him if he aint in the regime
gonzoe didnt drop his album yet the release date was march 7th... if you talking about hard dayz long nightz that was a limited edition they only pressed a 1000 copies cuz he didnt have distribution back then..

and for the yuk hater thugged out sold 500k it just went gold.. and u obviously care cuz if you wouldnt have you woulldnt post in this thread
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 06:50:50 AM by godzilla »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2006, 08:30:11 PM »
http://www.westcoastrydaz.com/news/2262/

They squshed the beef, some good news, but i think gonzoe came 2 his senses when his solo album didnt do well and realized no 1 cares about him if he aint in the regime
gonzoe didnt drop his album yet the release date was march 7th... if you talking about hard dayz long nightz that was a limited edition they only pressed a 1000 copies cuz he didnt have distribution back then..

and for the yuk hater thugged out sold 500k it just went gold.. and u obviously care cuz if you wouldnt have you woulldnt post in this thread
No, his album dropped. I bought it yesterday.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2006, 08:47:36 PM »
although i perfer them together, i was hopin yuk would've torched gonzoe for dissin him
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2006, 09:40:05 PM »
RIP2PAC= Biggest joke on the forums!

The Best of 3 Worlds