Author Topic: Seems as if Marty Janetty is gone already...  (Read 359 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Seems as if Marty Janetty is gone already...
« on: March 03, 2006, 05:10:53 PM »
WWE breaks ties with Jannetty
March 3, 2006

World Wrestling Entertainment has broken all professional ties with Marty Jannetty.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/mjwwe

I wonder what´s the reason for this... at least he didn´t have to kiss Vince´s ass..

Sikotic™

Re: Seems as if Marty Janetty is gone already...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:19:19 PM »
LMFAO! I don't mean to laugh, but this poor guy has no luck when it comes to a job. He's a great wrestler too which is why it's sad and in a way funny.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 06:33:41 PM »
I remember a weird story which basically was about how depressed Marty was and how he planned to end his life and that Shawn (already a born again christian at that time - or whatever) called him up after years of no talks between them and inviting him to a religious meeting which gave Marty new motivation and which saved his life and bla bla.. Now that itself sounds like a Superbowl - ad for christianity but I think there might be some truth to it..  So whenever there might be some hope for him, in terms of getting  back in the big league and the big(ger) payday, it just gets shut down shortly after it...

First that Rockers reunion on RAW 1 year ago (or whenever that happened) and now this... Both were very short lived... makes me wonder what´s going on in Marty´s head... poor guy..

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 06:40:14 PM »
"Marty Jannetty was scheduled to appear again on Raw on Monday in Birmingham, AL, to continue as part of an angle. He was legitimately dropped from the show and the rest of the angle as of this morning due to screwing up at the wrong time. He is not expected back."

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/headlines/default.asp?aID=15665

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »
yeah i think the WWE.com article is just a part of the storyline
otherwise they would have "wished him well in his future endeavours" lo

EDIT: kinda read the above statement wrong...i thot the wwe.com was part of the storyline; i guess he did sumthin stupid  ???
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 07:12:10 PM by z_dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 08:42:58 PM »
It doesn't make any sense, either WWE really dropped him from the company or this is just part of the angle. I'm starting to think that JBL stuff is a work too. First of all, there was no actual surgery footage, just the doctor examing his hand from a distance and JBL talking about Benoit ending his career. As for Marty, I hope it's all for the show and that he's staying.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 09:08:34 PM »
It doesn't make any sense, either WWE really dropped him from the company or this is just part of the angle. I'm starting to think that JBL stuff is a work too. First of all, there was no actual surgery footage, just the doctor examing his hand from a distance and JBL talking about Benoit ending his career. As for Marty, I hope it's all for the show and that he's staying.

the JBL thing was legit from wut i read but it wasn't sumthin very serious like the Batista injury or Orton injury
Jennetty one though, the site i usualy check for wrestling newz hasnt said nethin yet...guess we'll hafta wait til monday to kno wut happenz

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 10:00:20 PM »

the JBL thing was legit from wut i read but it wasn't sumthin very serious like the Batista injury or Orton injury
Jennetty one though, the site i usualy check for wrestling newz hasnt said nethin yet...guess we'll hafta wait til monday to kno wut happenz

offical sight

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 10:21:18 PM »

offical sight

saw that part; the only thing that seems strange to me about that is that they usually say "we wish so and so luck on future endeavours"
and with the storyline that was going on, jennetty didn;t do what was necessary to get the contract
i use nodq.com for all wrestling news, pretty good site;  if you're really into wrestling and stuff, check it out

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2006, 12:53:27 AM »
damn u marty! oh well...dude is still a great athlete even though he in his mid 40s..

herpes

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 12:59:14 PM »
Marty Jannetty Explains Why He Won't Be On RAW
Written by Daniel Edler on March 05, 2006 at 11:33:41
There are 8 comments on this post. Add yours now!

Source: MySpace.com

-- Below is Marty Jannetty’s explanation of why he will not be on RAW this coming Monday:

“OK, for my fans, family and friends, here is the situation....Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my PO decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with WrestleMania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support, cares and concerns. I love you all I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!”