Author Topic: Lakers to sign Jim Jackson?  (Read 1273 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lakers to sign Jim Jackson?
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2006, 03:06:00 PM »
 :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :sign_withstupid: 'S  ....THEY DON'T COME TO PLAY EVERY NIGHT AND LOSE TO BAD TEAMS!!! THAT'S WHY I GET MAD...STOP BEING SO STUPID...THAT'S MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD...IM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS....

if the LAkers play the way they did against the pistons and the 1st half against the spurs we should SMOKE  the hornets,no excuses, the hornets are also struggling lately.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2006, 03:08:42 PM by K.B. Mr.81 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2006, 03:08:30 PM »
Fact of the matter is, they tend to make simple mistakes and have fucked up games because of their inexperience in the NBA and especially within the triangle...THERES NO NEED TO GET DOWN ON EM BECAUSE OF IT, ESPECIALLY NOT PUBLICLY...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2006, 03:14:20 PM »
^^ What about on Laker message boards, or guys that call "L.A. Sports Radio" ???  are those guys not REAL Laker fans.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2006, 03:16:33 PM »
^^ What about on Laker message boards, or guys that call "L.A. Sports Radio" ???  are those guys not REAL Laker fans.

There are a lot of people like you, the LG boards are known to be FLOODED with pessimists lacking pride...Anyways, what happened to:

THAT'S MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD

acbaylove

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2006, 03:17:57 PM »
You guys are understimating the lack of veteran players. I've always said Ron Harper, Brian Shaw, Rick Fox... those players were not only the support cast, but FUNDAMENTAL for our titles. We miss a Ron Harper, a Brian Shaw type of player. An Aaron McKie player. A Jim Jackson player. Players who have experience and leadership, players who ain't scared in the 4th quarters, players you can trust, who can help teammates when you make a mistake and you feel the pressure on you. That's why the signing of Jackson is FUNDAMENTAL. He can really be the piece of the puzzle we miss to win them close games. I dunno if he could help us from the next games (i think he needs at least a month to get used to the triangle and to "use" his leadership to the young guards), but he will, for sure, in the future.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2006, 03:32:13 PM »
^That's why I'm sayin, we're gunna be ready come playoff time...You guys will see...PeACe

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »
^That's why I'm sayin, we're gunna be ready come playoff time...You guys will see...PeACe
HOMIE U ALREADY KNOW 8)