Author Topic: Mourinho's Antics  (Read 246 times)

KURUPTION-81

Mourinho's Antics
« on: March 05, 2006, 04:39:40 AM »
Aint it about time Mourinho started showing some respect to opposition managers his antics at west brom yesterday were extremly childish. Drogba tried to get Greening sent off and the next thing u see is Mourinho by the West Brom bench trying to start a fight with Robson, his then childish celebrations at chelseas goal to further wound up Robson. Finally culminating in his refusal to shake Robsons hand at the end of the game.

This aint the first time he has done this, he also refused to shake Wengers and Mark Hughes hand, no matter whats gone on in the game u should have the dignity to shake the oppositions manager hand. Mourinho seems to think he doesnt need to show any respect to the opposition. He epitomises everything that is wrong with chelsea, they have some wonderful players but Mourinho's antics during and after games lets them down. If mourinho carried himself and acted in a dignified way when they won or lost then id have a lot more respect for chelsea .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mourinho's Antics
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 07:03:26 AM »
hes a bellend, end of story

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 07:15:12 AM »
Mourihno is a clever person. He just does anything to be the main topic of conversation for the medias, so his players aren't exposed to hot air and have less pressure, THAT's ALL.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 07:31:28 AM »
Mourihno is a clever person. He just does anything to be the main topic of conversation for the medias, so his players aren't exposed to hot air and have less pressure, THAT's ALL.

I used to think that at the start but not anymore. When he was trying to start a fight with Robson i doubt he was thinking this will stop people thinking about Drogba diving, Robbens sending off or chelsea players chasing the ref. All it does is add to all those things .

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 10:45:03 AM »
Not another United fan spitting his dummy out about Chelsea

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 06:58:15 PM »
his then childish celebrations at chelseas goal to further wound up Robson.

I also liked how you've started the story half-way through.  Nice and unbiased.  :D

You've hit the nail on the head there.
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 09:10:27 PM »
hes a bellend, end of story

Lets see if he shakes rijkaards hand once they are out of Europe.......*touches wood.*

I wont get the premeirship highlights until 2nite so al giv ma thoughts then.....

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 04:05:16 AM »
his then childish celebrations at chelseas goal to further wound up Robson.

I also liked how you've started the story half-way through.  Nice and unbiased.  :D

i dont have a problem with chelsea they r a great team, i just have a problem with the way mourinho conducts himself. I started it half way through because i was discusing what mourinho did not what happened on the pitch. I only mentioned the drogba incident as thats what caused the flare up.