Author Topic: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO  (Read 1373 times)

herpes

Re: HOWARD STERN SIRIUS RADIO
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2006, 10:46:05 AM »
^I think a couple years ago, your contribution to that thread would have been REALLY different. You had a traumatic event in your life, involving crooked cops who took your drugs. Go figure.-
how were the cops that took elior's drugs crooked.  They were doing there job.  B/C they didnt read him his miranda rights.... boo hoo b/c that happens to most people.  How would elior know about being crooked and legit an this and that, he snitched on his girl

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2006, 10:56:46 AM »
^I think a couple years ago, your contribution to that thread would have been REALLY different. You had a traumatic event in your life, involving crooked cops who took your drugs. Go figure.-
how were the cops that took elior's drugs crooked.  They were doing there job.  B/C they didnt read him his miranda rights.... boo hoo b/c that happens to most people.  How would elior know about being crooked and legit an this and that, he snitched on his girl

First of all, the cops who busted me weren't crooked, they were just being fucked up. Second of all, I never "snitched on my girl" and I have no idea where that came from. People on here usually say that when they have nothing else to say though...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »

LOL. I don't think so...It wasn't even "traumatic"...I'm not weak-minded, I just think what he did was shady business and bitch-made...No respect involved in it. Some of the hardest gangsters in this world can still have respect. It just wasn't the case with him...Again, I don't see how someone can have a different opinion on this. He did what he did. He said he regrets it. He wishes he had never done it...Why is it being glorified and defended?

"being gangsta" is often seen as something positive, especially in rap communities and EVEN in general. he was definitely gangsta.. making money from criminal activities is the definition of gangsta, nothing else. what he did was exactly that. getting $$ by doing illegal stuff. Im not even going to defend it, I just think that it's not weird that ppl give him props. many ppl like gangstas. john gotti was liked. rappers who got cred get props for it and sell more. I could go on for years. just cause he was a cop doesnt mean he aint no G.

Benie Sigel was gangsta...He put in work, he was heavily involved with the creation of Las Vegas as we know it.
This guy was a crooked cop who used his authority to his advantage in a very fucked up way. Like I said, no respect involved. He also risked innocent peoples lives in the process...He also wanted to kidnap a female who was wanted by the mob and turn her in for money (she was gunna get killed!). He was money-hungry, even greedy, not "gangsta"...And even if, I don't think gangsters are "cool", that's VERY childish. But there are a lot of respectable gangsters out there who have put in work and have helped the community a lot...This guy isn't one of 'em...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2006, 11:02:52 AM »

I just used "crooked" cause it was the word he used to describe ekardz' dad, I know them 2 aint the same, I did it for stilistic reasons lol
still, them cops who fucked him up would piss me off too. hittin my girl, makin her cry and shit. no way I wouldnt hate them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »

I just used "crooked" cause it was the word he used to describe ekardz' dad, I know them 2 aint the same, I did it for stilistic reasons lol
still, them cops who fucked him up would piss me off too. hittin my girl, makin her cry and shit. no way I wouldnt hate them.

They weren't crooked cops, they were just completely out of line...This is 2 different things, not even comparable.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »

LOL. I don't think so...It wasn't even "traumatic"...I'm not weak-minded, I just think what he did was shady business and bitch-made...No respect involved in it. Some of the hardest gangsters in this world can still have respect. It just wasn't the case with him...Again, I don't see how someone can have a different opinion on this. He did what he did. He said he regrets it. He wishes he had never done it...Why is it being glorified and defended?

"being gangsta" is often seen as something positive, especially in rap communities and EVEN in general. he was definitely gangsta.. making money from criminal activities is the definition of gangsta, nothing else. what he did was exactly that. getting $$ by doing illegal stuff. Im not even going to defend it, I just think that it's not weird that ppl give him props. many ppl like gangstas. john gotti was liked. rappers who got cred get props for it and sell more. I could go on for years. just cause he was a cop doesnt mean he aint no G.

Benie Sigel was gangsta...He put in work, he was heavily involved with the creation of Las Vegas as we know it.
This guy was a crooked cop who used his authority to his advantage in a very fucked up way. Like I said, no respect involved. He also risked innocent peoples lives in the process...He also wanted to kidnap a female who was wanted by the mob and turn her in for money (she was gunna get killed!). He was money-hungry, even greedy, not "gangsta"...And even if, I don't think gangsters are "cool", that's VERY childish. But there are a lot of respectable gangsters out there who have put in work and have helped the community a lot...This guy isn't one of 'em...PeACe

as much as there are different kinds of people, there are different kinds of gangstas. but say what you say, I know for a fact that there are a LOT of people who like ppl who rob, kill and beat up other ppl. so it doesnt suprise me the LEAST little bit that ppl sympathize with that "crooked cop". that's all Im saying.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2006, 11:10:36 AM »

as much as there are different kinds of people, there are different kinds of gangstas. but say what you say, I know for a fact that there are a LOT of people who like ppl who rob, kill and beat up other ppl. so it doesnt suprise me the LEAST little bit that ppl sympathize with that "crooked cop". that's all Im saying.

Yea, there are different kinds of gangstas...Some of them are pieces of shit while others are actually quite respectable. The way people think nowadays doesn't surprise me much either...PeACe