Author Topic: Suga Free beat...  (Read 205 times)

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
Suga Free beat...
« on: March 07, 2006, 04:57:35 PM »
K...if you guys remember there was a video posted on here with Suga Free performing at some club, then freestyling after the show in some studio. That beat was HOT! The one they were freestlyin' to... "We don't love em', we don't need em'..." <---the hook they kept saying???

Anyone know if he made a track with this beat, or know what beat it is or how I could find it...?

Thnx.1. 8)

rik

Re: Suga Free beat...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 05:24:22 PM »
Man I was just thinking about that beat, that shit is hard. Im guessin its a J steez beat but I'm not sure... and i don't know if it was used for a song some info would be nice tho.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 06:53:00 PM »
That hook is the hook to Top Dogg's "We Don't Love Em" which is produced by Quik and on the Chronic 2000 compilation.  I don't know why Suga Free would be goin over that though.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 12:33:09 AM »
Well yeah, that Top Dogg song had that hook, and if you think about it, that hook easily inspired the hook for Dj Quik and Free's song "Do I love her" from Balance and options.

"We don't love em...we don't need em...we don't love em....we don't need em...."

to...

"Do I love her? Do I need her? Do I take my money out and feed her?"

I would hook up the Top Dogg song, but I don't have it on this computer.

Diggfinger

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 04:38:50 AM »
Well yeah, that Top Dogg song had that hook, and if you think about it, that hook easily inspired the hook for Dj Quik and Free's song "Do I love her" from Balance and options.

"We don't love em...we don't need em...we don't love em....we don't need em...."

to...

"Do I love her? Do I need her? Do I take my money out and feed her?"

I would hook up the Top Dogg song, but I don't have it on this computer.

Wasnt it just Infra Redd who kept saying that shit?? You guys might be over-analysing a wee bit.

And the beat was a J Steez one

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 08:45:36 AM »
Man I was just thinking about that beat, that shit is hard. Im guessin its a J steez beat but I'm not sure... and i don't know if it was used for a song some info would be nice tho.

Screw Suga Free, thats a great pic of Eva Longoria! Got any more from this set ?