Author Topic: Spider Loc Interview  (Read 447 times)

rip2pac

• 'G'
Spider Loc Interview
« on: March 11, 2006, 06:46:02 PM »
I'm a G-unit crip; I have a G-unit tattoo on the back of my hand, and I have a strong following out here; my homies out here is just as passionate about it. It was just so ridiculous to hear him going around hollering that G-unot sh*t, that I felt like he needed to put in his place. He's misrepresenting the West Coast to the world. West Cost Rydas don't wear butterflies on their face, we don't wear tight draws, and sag our jeans and show it to the world, we don't do DVD's and run around like divorcees, we just ride. We don't dress mutha f*ckas up in costumes on stage and beat them up, and all that weird sh*t. We don't run up on n***as in there town at the radio station, and leave with one of our homeboys getting popped, and going on DVD crying, and blaming the person we mad at for doing it. We don't do none of that sh*t. And I want to apologize to the world for the way [Game] misrepresented us. That's not us at all.

he also speaks on Yukmouth
Mixtapetalk.com:   You've also had a few words with Yukmouth, which caused one of your concerts to be cancelled, what was that all about?

Spider Loc:   Yeah, I have initially blamed Yukmouth for making a direct complaint and getting the concert cancelled. I don't really know how true that is, but on my way to Oakland, I know the promoter had become aware of the problems with me and Yukmouth. So, I'm on my way to Oakland, and I started receiving emails from the promoters and club owners that they were very scared that something was going to take place. Then the L.A gang patrol jumped on the highway and left to go to Oakland. I don't really know who was responsible for canceling the show. I just know I was prepared and ready to do, and then it was cancelled.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
Re: Spider Loc Interview
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2006, 07:30:25 PM »
finally a new interview from the G.O.A.T  ;D

ha

seriously, until the guy has something relevant to say about anything, who cares?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2006, 08:07:21 PM »
spider's discovery of the internet (and its forums) has been the most amusing thing ive seen in a minute

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2006, 08:31:39 PM »
Spider Loc >>>>>>>>>>> :rant:

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2006, 08:34:53 PM »
spider hoax can t rap for shit, come on how he gonna sell? 50 aint putting his album out.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 06:09:46 AM »
spider's discovery of the internet (and its forums) has been the most amusing thing ive seen in a minute

he talks so much shit, its hilarious

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 06:36:20 AM »
I look forward to his interviews. Not because I actually CARE about his music, but because I can't wait to read what hilarious comments he'll make next.

"I'm a G-Unit crip but a G-U-Not". I'm surprised Game didn't hang up the mic after that lyrical assualt.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

ABN

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 06:47:11 AM »
I look forward to his interviews. Not because I actually CARE about his music, but because I can't wait to read what hilarious comments he'll make next.

"I'm a G-Unit crip but a G-U-Not". I'm surprised Game didn't hang up the mic after that lyrical assualt.
for real, Spider´s the new Daz Dillinger. i just hope that Game never disses him again coz he´s not worth it and he´s already showed that he can´t hang with Game/BWS when it comes to having rhymes.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2006, 06:51:31 AM »
I'm dreaming of a joint interview with Daz, Spider and Old Man Yayo. Maybe throw Game and 50 in there. I would surely die laughing.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2006, 07:48:47 AM »
spider loc is the west kept secret...

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2006, 08:01:55 AM »
spider loc is the west kept secret...

Spider is that you?
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2006, 09:27:41 AM »
Spider´s the new Daz Dillinger

Yes! Co-sign.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2006, 09:40:50 AM »
incy wincy spider joke  :sleep:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2006, 10:49:59 AM »
stop giving this dude attention untill he comes up with something really special