Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5787 times)

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2006, 12:34:24 PM »
WHEN I SEE ASIANS OR HEAR THEIR NAME I THINK ..........FAKE

FIRST OF ALL THEY HAVE THE BLOOD AND CRIP - COPY FROM BLACKS

THIER DRESS CODE- TRY TO COPY THE MEXICANS

THEIR SLANG- COPY PARTIAL MEXICAN/BLACK

have you ever actually met any asian gangstas before?.........theres 'fake' and 'down' heads in every race......htey have their own gangs in LA, i really dont know about them being bloods or crips out here.......and yeah, they do copy the mexican style, but so does EVERY gang in LA.......whats the differnece between crips and ese's as far as style?.........both wear khaki's, both wear wife beaters, both sport blue rags or colors, both drive similar cars, both sport cortez or chucks, its all very very similar..........to me, there just a certain gangsta style, period, in LA........its all the same, just different races.................

WELL IN L.A THEY ARE BLOODS AND SAY NIGGA,ESE,HOMES, AND SOME OF THEM EVEN CARRY THE MEXICAN FLAG ..........I VE SEEN IT ........

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2006, 12:37:56 PM »
WHEN I SEE ASIANS OR HEAR THEIR NAME I THINK ..........FAKE

FIRST OF ALL THEY HAVE THE BLOOD AND CRIP - COPY FROM BLACKS

THIER DRESS CODE- TRY TO COPY THE MEXICANS

THEIR SLANG- COPY PARTIAL MEXICAN/BLACK

have you ever actually met any asian gangstas before?.........theres 'fake' and 'down' heads in every race......htey have their own gangs in LA, i really dont know about them being bloods or crips out here.......and yeah, they do copy the mexican style, but so does EVERY gang in LA.......whats the differnece between crips and ese's as far as style?.........both wear khaki's, both wear wife beaters, both sport blue rags or colors, both drive similar cars, both sport cortez or chucks, its all very very similar..........to me, there just a certain gangsta style, period, in LA........its all the same, just different races.................

WELL IN L.A THEY ARE BLOODS AND SAY NIGGA,ESE,HOMES, AND SOME OF THEM EVEN CARRY THE MEXICAN FLAG ..........I VE SEEN IT ........
maybe Im trippin' cuz when i think of asian gangs, i think of philipinos, and they are not bloods or crips, like i said, they have their own sets......now if your talking about samoans, thats a different story........and i have never ever seen any asians sport mexican flags........c'mon, you've seriously seen this before in LA?..........where?
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2006, 01:30:18 PM »
man i seriously doubt this, i have never seen an asian rep mexico unless he was actually livin there. somoans and filipinos dress pretty mexican but shit so does everybody in la. and if u ever seen those viet and cambodian gangs, they got their own thing goin on. u speakin english right now, should i call u a fake ass mexican for trying to copy blacks/whites? man there is just too much hate and not enough respect, that's why shit's so tense down here compared to up north

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »
man i seriously doubt this, i have never seen an asian rep mexico unless he was actually livin there. somoans and filipinos dress pretty mexican but shit so does everybody in la. and if u ever seen those viet and cambodian gangs, they got their own thing goin on. u speakin english right now, should i call u a fake ass mexican for trying to copy blacks/whites? man there is just too much hate and not enough respect, that's why shit's so tense down here compared to up north

ok BALCK PEOPLE DONT HAVE A LANGUAGE ..............THEY DO BUT IN AFRICA ........ALSO ENGLISH IS FROM EUROPE AND MEXICANS ARE A MIXTURE OF EUROPEANS AND AZTECS ........

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 02:03:16 PM »

ok BALCK PEOPLE DONT HAVE A LANGUAGE ..............THEY DO BUT IN AFRICA ........ALSO ENGLISH IS FROM EUROPE AND MEXICANS ARE A MIXTURE OF EUROPEANS AND AZTECS ........

don't tell me blacks aint a mixture of anglo-europeans and africans. mexicans are a mixture of spanish/aztecs. completely different languages. english = anglo. moral of story, different europeans raped pillaged kidnapped both africans/aztecs.

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2006, 02:22:59 PM »
DAMN FAKE SIDER.. U HAVE PROVED YOURSELF TO BE THE MOST RETARDED AND FAKEST SOTUHSIDER WANNABE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN... DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.. FAKE ASS TAGGER.

We Fly High

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »
DAMN FAKE SIDER.. U HAVE PROVED YOURSELF TO BE THE MOST RETARDED AND FAKEST SOTUHSIDER WANNABE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN... DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.. FAKE ASS TAGGER.

LoLo

• Lil Geezy
  • WestSide
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »
ive neva seen any beef within blacks n mexicans......i am i mexican and i live in South Gate (next to Lynwood and Watts) and 99% of tha community is latino so there's no beef like that here and when i went to san bernadino cuz my cusins live there we played basketball wit blacks and we didnt have any beef half tha ppl playing b-ball were black and tha others mexican

I'm still on top of the game
Still droppin flames, still cock and aim
Still at the top had the Roc for the fame
over setbacks, there's been a lot since I came
You seen it all, how I got, how I gained
The momentum when it dropped, how I got through the pain
When I roll and shock, they watched me reclaim
the streets, they made a special spot for my name

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2006, 02:53:12 PM »

HAHAHAHA,,,,,,,IF I AM SO FAKE WHY DO I KNOW THE WHOLE SYSTEM ...................................

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2006, 03:39:15 PM »

HAHAHAHA,,,,,,,IF I AM SO FAKE WHY DO I KNOW THE WHOLE SYSTEM ...................................

GOOGLE.. BTW 95% of what your saying is fuckin wrong or outdated.. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO LIVE THAT LIFE U SO DESPERATELY PORTRAY.

Suga Foot

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2006, 04:35:18 PM »
hells angels? theres even chapters over here.. had a run in with some once..

u know theres black gangs on harleys n shit too .. cant remember what area they're in

Oakland I think.  Oakland has a lot of Hells Angels too.  I know there's a lot of hells angels in Vancouver and Montreal aswell.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2006, 05:22:02 PM »
Naw they don't beef i'm from central cali and you really don't see none of that shit. 

i'm surprised no one has mentioned
18th Street the biggest & most dangerous gang out there from what hear
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Eihtball

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »
Asian Crip and Blood gangs?  I don't buy it.  They're probably just like the suburban white boys who listen to WC and Snoop too much and start wearing chucks and blue raggs and claiming sets whose hoods they've never been to.  In L.A., Crips and Bloods are African-American only, and the only exceptions are the ones that have Samoans in them - like PVCC (half-black/half-Samoan) and Westside Piru (I know the Boo-Yaa TRIBE is from this hood).

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »
This thread just goes to show you who's really in the streets and who ain't. There are 20,000 Asians with gang profiles in California. 1/4 which are Crips & Bloods. In Long Beach, you have the Cambodian Crips. In Santa Ana, you have all the Asian Boyz which are crips. In LA you have all the asian crips who are connected in the pen. In the North, there's alot of em in Modesto (Bloods), and the East Bay etc. etc. But most Asian gangs are race gangs, like all the Vietnamese V-Boyz, Black Dragons, Wah Ching and Wo Hop triads in Frisco and LA which are all connected. They're just not as turf-oriented as all these other sets in the streets, but they get down and make more money than everybody else.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2006, 08:34:43 PM »
This thread just goes to show you who's really in the streets and who ain't.

REAL MOFUCKIN TALK.