Author Topic: How is Sacramento?  (Read 129 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
How is Sacramento?
« on: March 10, 2006, 12:39:57 AM »
What's up fellas? This is to anyone who has or still is living in sac town. Now, i've visted there many times, seeing as how my pops lives there...and it seems like a pretty cool place. Now, I know things change a lot once you actually settle down somewhere, so I was just wonderin, how is it to live in the capitol? Now, you gotta understand I'm from Alaska, so going to concerts, Kings games etc. would hold my entertainment/fun needs for an eternity lol, i'm mainly wondering how the people are, how expensive it is (compared to the rest of cali) etc. Any other info you think I should know would be pimp! I'm seriously considering gettin out of this fucking ice box next winter. I was born and raised up here, and I'm ready for somethin new! Thanks people.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

We Fly High

Re: How is Sacramento?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 12:46:57 AM »
you should move to SF or something. sac is pretty detached from everything, its like 2 hourws from the bay area, and theres not that much stuff going on there..

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2006, 12:54:27 AM »
LA is the place to be, there is no better city in california, or the US, Period

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2006, 12:59:42 AM »
I live in Sac for about 75% of the time. The bars are cool, so are the strip clubs. I go to school in Rancho Cordova (about 5 mins from Sac) and I live with friends in the city. I like it.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 01:28:14 PM »
You should live in Vancouver or Seattle for a year or so, just to get used to the transition lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 01:44:20 PM »
Get used to being bored...Maybe you can find some cowbells to play with though.

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 06:59:25 PM »
You should live in Vancouver or Seattle for a year or so, just to get used to the transition lol
lol yeah that might be a good idea. i'd prolly cause a pile up if i tried to drive on the freeways.

thanks for the comments fellas.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!