Author Topic: Mourinho cool despite Man Utd run  (Read 381 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Mourinho cool despite Man Utd run
« on: April 07, 2006, 11:42:03 AM »

Mourinho cool despite Man Utd run 

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says he is more worried about bird flu than the prospect of Manchester United catching the Blues in the Premiership.

Chelsea's lead at the top of table had stood at 17 points, but Manchester United's run of eight consecutive wins has narrowed the gap to seven.

"For me, pressure is bird flu - I'm serious," said Mourinho.

"I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football."

Chelsea have not been at their best in the Premiership in recent weeks, losing to local rivals Fulham and dropping points against relegation-threatened Birmingham.

But Mourinho said his side's dip in form had not caused him any concern.

"Football is nothing compared with life," said Mourinho.

"For me bird flu is the drama of the last few days. I'll have to buy a mask.

"Pressure depends on the individual. If you ask Claude Makelele if he feels pressure he will say 'no' because he's played for Real Madrid and won championships.

"(But) if you ask a young player who has never been involved in this situation and who has never been a champion before, maybe the answer is different."

With all teams having six Premiership games left to play, time is running out if United are to complete one of the most incredible comebacks in history and Mourinho said he is still confident of success.

"Eight consecutive victories is fantastic. And I would prefer to have a 15-point lead than seven," he said.

"But I would always prefer to have more points more than less. To say I'm concerned is not correct. I'm not happy with the points we dropped - normally we have to beat Fulham and Birmingham.

"But 'concerned' is the correct word for Manchester United. I think they should be very concerned by the gap.

"I think Sir Alex Ferguson has to be an optimistic person, otherwise he wouldn't be in his job for so long.

"I haven't been in the job for so long but also have reasons to be optimistic because I can win my fourth consecutive title.

"The difference is United people will watch Chelsea against West Ham with a very high heartbeat.

"But we can be very calm and cool when we watch United play Arsenal, or even don't watch it at all, because our future depends on our own results."
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Mourinho cool despite Man Utd run
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 01:51:50 PM »
["The difference is United people will watch Chelsea against West Ham with a very high heartbeat.

"But we can be very calm and cool when we watch United play Arsenal, or even don't watch it at all, because our future depends on our own results."

True

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 02:51:31 PM »
its a shame he has to blatently lie, because he knows we're comming for him

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »

Didnt know you are a Man U fan. I really liked the, back when Cole - Yorke were the attackers. Nowadays they arent that interesting anymore. They should get rid of Ronaldo. But anything is better than Chelsea winning so...  :P

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 03:49:25 PM »

you are an idiot.

stop being so biased all the time.
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 12:44:08 PM »
its chelsea's title to throw away, im sure Mourinho is concerned with how Chelsea are playing but he needs to give off the impression that there r no issues. Thats what he is doing like any good manager would.

Id have to disagree with Jip, Ronaldo is one of r most important players there is no way i would sell him.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2006, 02:49:33 AM »
its chelsea's title to throw away, im sure Mourinho is concerned with how Chelsea are playing but he needs to give off the impression that there r no issues. Thats what he is doing like any good manager would.

Id have to disagree with Jip, Ronaldo is one of r most important players there is no way i would sell him.

I said that. And I think Ronaldo is wack. He does nothing for the team. He dribles in his area and thats it. His passes are horrible.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2006, 05:05:50 AM by Detox is coming... »

ABN

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 02:58:41 AM »
if United wins today you can be damn sure that Mourinho´s gonna have a difficult time to sleep. and i think Man Utd plays Chelsea in the second to last game of the season right? so Chelsea really got to step their game up coz they could easily lose another 4-5 points until that game and it sure as hell would suck to lose your lead with 1 game remaining of the season.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 03:22:45 AM »
I think Man Utd have done incredibly well just 2 be said in the same sentence as "winning the title" coz just last month they wer 18 points behind. Next season should b a good one coz Chelsea slippin and Man Utd Arsenal and Liverpool are all lookin good.

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 05:07:04 AM »
Half time: Chelsea : West Ham 2:1

Manische was sent off but that wasnt right. Chelsea are actually playing.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2006, 11:03:25 AM »

I said that. And I think Ronaldo is wack. He does nothing for the team. He dribles in his area and thats it. His passes are horrible.

nothing for the team ? he has averaged a goal every three games this year which is pretty impressive for a winger. he needs to improve his final ball at times but he is only young and will improve.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 12:50:22 PM »

nothing for the team ? he has averaged a goal every three games this year which is pretty impressive for a winger. he needs to improve his final ball at times but he is only young and will improve.

How old is he ?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2006, 01:38:14 PM »
hes no older than 20

united are on form, we beat chealsea last time when we werent even on form

i just think the facts speak for themselves

meho, u said u liked how when yorke and cole were attackers

well, what we have at the moment is the same situation, we have 3 world class attackers, all desperate to play so they always put 1000%, which is what we had back when yorke and cole were playing

they lost the hunger after that, thats why they're gone

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 04:47:22 PM »
hes no older than 20

united are on form, we beat chealsea last time when we werent even on form

i just think the facts speak for themselves

meho, u said u liked how when yorke and cole were attackers

well, what we have at the moment is the same situation, we have 3 world class attackers, all desperate to play so they always put 1000%, which is what we had back when yorke and cole were playing

they lost the hunger after that, thats why they're gone

i wouldn't say saha is world class, he is doing well.

rooney and rvn are both easily within the top 20 strikers in the world tho.
NO MORE WAR