Author Topic: WBC Round II  (Read 910 times)

rik

Re: WBC Round II
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »
I was at the game, wow....Greatest game i have ever been to, Energy the entire game, And NO FIGHTS (i didnt see any)
it was like mutual respect and cheering, and loud as fuck too
I feel bad that no one that was cheering for mexico but me cheered when the rocket went off the field though
Thats tight wish I would have gone. Where u sit at and how much it cost if u don't mind me asking.

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2006, 08:52:03 PM »
I was at the game, wow....Greatest game i have ever been to, Energy the entire game, And NO FIGHTS (i didnt see any)
I feel bad that no one that was cheering for mexico but me cheered when the rocket went off the field though
Thats tight wish I would have gone. Where u sit at and how much it cost if u don't mind me asking.
i sat in the upper view seats near third and home, and they were only 12$ since i bought them at the stadium, i didnt have to pay for parking neither, i know a spot near the factories where i can park and get out without having traffic neither.....all together 35$ was spent on food and tickets

rik

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »
i sat in the upper view seats near third and home, and they were only 12$ since i bought them at the stadium, i didnt have to pay for parking neither, i know a spot near the factories where i can park and get out without having traffic neither.....all together 35$ was spent on food and tickets

WOW...Pretty good deal. I'm going to buy one of those all green Mexico hats. I think they look hella fresh.

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 09:54:48 PM »
i went to the game it was crazy i sat right by the foul pole on the right side.... unpires clearly stole that home run from mexico tho it was a homerun the ball  hit the damn pole its all good tho cuz mexico won. YEA!!!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 11:00:11 PM »
i stopped watchin the game halfway thru to eat dinner. i hadnt checked up on wat happened til readin this.
  i read rik's post and thought sucks 4 usa then i read cwalker ohio granger's post thinkin even in sports this kid is racist.
     i dont think clemens would wanna retire off that jen garbage. back to houston maybe?

+1 to all the non-racists

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2006, 11:02:30 PM »
Don't even pay attention to Real American's spots...this guy is fucking clueless. 

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 12:03:14 AM »
i went to the game it was crazy i sat right by the foul pole on the right side.... unpires clearly stole that home run from mexico tho it was a homerun the ball  hit the damn pole its all good tho cuz mexico won. YEA!!!
YEAH! its in the groundrules too!!!! that was wack!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 11:52:30 AM »
predictions on who'll advance to finals:

Cuba and Japan for me

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

rik

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 12:11:40 PM »
I'm thinking Korea and Dominican Republic

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 12:16:22 PM »
Japan and DR

ecrazy

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 01:29:38 PM »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »
I couldn't believe how many Mexicans there were in the stands. Luckily there were more Americans.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 07:13:42 PM »
I couldn't believe how many Mexicans there were in the stands. Luckily there were more Americans.
Wow, you prove your ignorance once again.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 09:11:16 PM »
Wow, you prove your ignorance once again.

You're a friggin idiot. If you had seen the game on TV, you would know there were tons of Mexicans in the stands waving the Mexican flag.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2006, 09:14:40 PM »
It's southern fucking california!  What the fuck do you expect?