Author Topic: Chef quits South Park  (Read 870 times)

$do11a biLL$

Re: Chef quits South Park
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 11:46:01 PM »
be prepared for season 10 being the last

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 06:23:01 AM »
When I was younger I liked southpark but they're not fresh, in my opinion.  Instead of being more creative with the humour, they just try and be more shocking.  I'm not about pushing the envelope, I'm about raising the ceiling.  Yall can steal that if you want. 

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2006, 09:03:37 AM »
^^i love Eliza!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2006, 09:44:06 AM »
First i watch Uncle Jr shoot Tony Soprano and now chef's quit! i think we should have a day of mornin: no post in this section for the next 24 hours please
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 09:45:50 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2006, 09:50:36 AM »
that's a prety weak move by isaac hayes, he's a big hypocrite
"Aight, new drink..."

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 10:13:07 AM »
did he even appear in season 9 its a shame but then they have new characters anyway.

issac hayes is into scientology isnt he? no wonder he quit after matt and trey completely murdered there whole stupid religion
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 01:26:56 PM »
too bad, hes one of my fav characters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 03:45:35 PM »
That sucks, "South Park" is one of the only shows that knows how to remain fresh, still holdin' strong...This is gunna hurt the show A LOT. Issac Hayes was a big contribution to the sucess of "South Park", it's a shame that he decided to quit because he got "offended"...Come on, you've been with the show long enough, it's SUPPOSED to be offensive, MANNN.... ::)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 05:28:21 PM »
That sucks, "South Park" is one of the only shows that knows how to remain fresh, still holdin' strong...This is gunna hurt the show A LOT. Issac Hayes was a big contribution to the sucess of "South Park", it's a shame that he decided to quit because he got "offended"...Come on, you've been with the show long enough, it's SUPPOSED to be offensive, MANNN.... ::)

word
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Šųšļå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 08:09:40 AM »
those damn scientologists...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2006, 12:41:29 PM »
did he even appear in season 9 its a shame but then they have new characters anyway.

issac hayes is into scientology isnt he? no wonder he quit after matt and trey completely murdered there whole stupid religion

He's apart of the "Church" of Scientology, but to be ok with South Park making fun of mostly every other religion, but when they do an episode about Scientology he gets offended & leaves. He is a hypocrite, he had to of known that an episode about Scientology was coming. From what I've heard Tom Cruise doesn't want that episode to air anymore not because of it poking fun at Scientology, but because it says that he's gay in the episode.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »
I watched 2 rereuns of south park last night. LOL. I don't know why I stopped watching that show in the first place. I saw both episdoes before, but it was still funny as hell. :laugh:

Intriago33

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 12:08:19 PM »
I watched 2 rereuns of south park last night. LOL. I don't know why I stopped watching that show in the first place. I saw both episdoes before, but it was still funny as hell. :laugh:

yeah man, since i found this site, i been dl ep afta ep. check out all of season 9:

episode guide:
http://www.southparkstuff.com/info/epi-season9.shtml

download links
http://www.southparkstuff.com/video/vidseason9.shtml

definitely check out the baseball ep, Stan's dad had a real character change.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 01:01:32 PM »
I'm just waiting for all the box sets to come out...Got 1-6.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2006, 01:03:33 PM »

yeah man, since i found this site, i been dl ep afta ep. check out all of season 9:

episode guide:
http://www.southparkstuff.com/info/epi-season9.shtml

download links
http://www.southparkstuff.com/video/vidseason9.shtml

definitely check out the baseball ep, Stan's dad had a real character change.
These 2 dudes told me that baseball one was sooooooooooo hilarious, but I never got the chance to watch it. Props for the links.