Author Topic: A real WIGGER!  (Read 514 times)

'EclipZe

Re: A real WIGGER!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 09:49:13 AM »
LMAO i got a white dude i see sometimes @ the busstop, he got the black pants, blue karl kani shirt, black karl kani jacket, blue shoes, blue rag in his left backpocket, blue rag @ his mouth, i was like WTF A WHITE CRIP

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 11:49:47 AM »
Damn, that's one of the biggest cornballs I've ever seen.

Dude looks like one of those butch dikes that like to dress up like men. Wigga needs some testosterone supplements.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2006, 02:01:43 AM »
lol, what's he carrying?
he had a disposable camera in his hand

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 02:32:27 AM »
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Muhammed

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 08:19:06 PM »
This entire fucking place is wiggers

Muhammed

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »
Watch your fucking mouth honkey

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 08:25:42 PM »
There I deleted my post are you happy now? Now will you not kill me? Is your ego boosted a litte higher now? And no I'm not European and no I am not white so try to expand your vocabulary before you start talking tough behind the safety of your computer screen.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 10:47:13 PM »
LOL. kids got the matchin laces and everything. real G.......

..............................................A-Y

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
He kinds looks like he lost his puppy in that one pic. lol. Some of yall are a trip tho. Is my town the only one that got white people in the hood too? I been around some white doods that was pretty real actually, and respected tha same as everyone else. Yall act like all whiteboys should be skaters or some shit lol.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 11:56:47 PM »
He kinds looks like he lost his puppy in that one pic. lol. Some of yall are a trip tho. Is my town the only one that got white people in the hood too? I been around some white doods that was pretty real actually, and respected tha same as everyone else. Yall act like all whiteboys should be skaters or some shit lol.
see thats like 2% out of 100 so u really cant blame us

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 02:19:22 AM »

Yeah true, but most of em ain't all Ali G'd out like this fool.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 03:10:10 AM »
He looks like he's a little retarded or something.

You're cold as ice, motherfuckers.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 08:03:31 AM »
Now, I was never close to being as bad as this kid. My hat was always on straight and my pants were always pulled up but one time on the bus a few years ago I saw one of these clowns come aboard and talk with all his gangster lingo and it just hit me "maybe normal people look at me like I look at him". From then on I went out of my to dress and act as "white" as possible. These days, I can't even stand it when black kids dress like that.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 04:57:09 PM »

Yeah true, but most of em ain't all Ali G'd out like this fool.

yeah i guess. lol@ "Ali G'd out". I just been around some whiteboys in my life that really rolled wit bonified gangstas and didnt nobody trip on them bein white. True it aint a TON of em or anything, but u feel me lol. Id prolly chill with them fools far before id chill with some of these lil guys on here from the suburbs that dress like backstreet boys, listen to gangsta rap, but call other whiteboys "wiggers" if they dress in hip hop clothes. Now THATS some confused shit lol