Author Topic: Kidulthood.. anybody seen?  (Read 291 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Kidulthood.. anybody seen?
« on: March 16, 2006, 10:43:10 AM »

This for the uk heads mainly, was just wondering if any one here had seen it yet and what thoughts you had on it??

i saw this two days ago and thought the movie was really good, pretty much captured the scene and attiude of what most parts of london is like now.  8)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 10:45:18 AM by Educated Thug »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Kidulthood.. anybody seen?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 10:47:18 AM »

This for the uk heads mainly, was just wondering if any one here had seen it yet and what thoughts you had on it??

i saw this two days ago and thought the movie was really good, pretty much captured the scene and attiude of what most parts of london is like now.  8)

ive seen previews of it and thought it looked funny as fuck.

i didn't think it had captured what london is actually like.

but if kids in london actually act like that now then lol.  ;D
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »

i aint seen it but from what i have seen of it i wouldnt say just london

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 11:33:15 AM »

i aint seen it but from what i have seen of it i wouldnt say just london

ahh nah the way they act is just like any real rough place now a days.. certain parts of manchester and nottingham can rival it anyway.. but i do advise you's to go see it, actin aint brillaint but can relate to some of the shit involved in the film so its cool

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »
are you saying you can relate to it?
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
yeah a lil.. is hard to xplain.. just saying is definatley worth checking it out.. i saw it on a pirate so wasnt too good quality, would be even better on a large screen

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 03:48:12 PM »
I aint seen it but i wanna watch it! From the clips i seen n wot i read it looks like its most of the shit i seen thru the yrs n wot the UK is like 4 yungsters now.
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »
I aint seen it but i wanna watch it! From the clips i seen n wot i read it looks like its most of the shit i seen thru the yrs n wot the UK is like 4 yungsters now.

yeah mate, thats how i relate to it.. everything that goes on it isnt nothing new to me, and i guess thats why i liked it so much

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 04:11:13 PM »

yeah mate, thats how i relate to it.. everything that goes on it isnt nothing new to me, and i guess thats why i liked it so much

Yeah yeah! i seen all this thru the yrs n sum1 has now made a movie with it all in, think thats y it appeals 2 me!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 04:18:49 PM »

when you say nothing in it is new to you, are you talking about sex, drugs and violence?

coz i don't think many ppl live life without being exposed to all 3.

is there anything specifically in it that only happens in london or is the movie meant to represent every sort of major city (in the UK) ?
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 04:23:40 PM »

when you say nothing in it is new to you, are you talking about sex, drugs and violence?

coz i don't think many ppl live life without being exposed to all 3.

is there anything specifically in it that only happens in london or is the movie meant to represent every sort of major city (in the UK) ?

ermm depends the way you look at it.. London is the only area ive lived in and been to where these things happen, but recognise it probably happens in alot of rough, run down areas. only thing id prob link to london rather then anywhere is probably the street language they use.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2006, 04:29:35 PM »
you mean like "messy"? lol  :D
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 04:31:02 PM »
you mean like "messy"? lol  :D

lol havent heard that word use in years

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2006, 04:32:10 PM »
i'm just playing
NO MORE WAR