Author Topic: did you think  (Read 269 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: did you think
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2006, 03:27:04 PM »
That's what made the show special, how they were able to make them kids just hate that goddamn road runner. God knows I hated him too.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2006, 03:34:54 PM »
That's what made the show special, how they were able to make them kids just hate that goddamn road runner. God knows I hated him too.
I didn't hate the road runner, I just felt sorry for the coyote. He had so many genious plans, but none of them worked out even when he did everything perfectly. I don't know why he kept buying ACME products, since they always let him down. Why dosen't he just give up? Eat some beef for something. In retropect that coyote must of been rich to afford all that equipment, just offer a prize for whoever kills the road runner. ;D

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2006, 01:51:10 AM »
well they where in the middle of no were....thats why he kept trying to eat that fucking bird....acme was the shit to.you could get a pound of weed from acme,for free!!.......and it arrives on the same day.I dont think you want to change companies so quick.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

coola

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2006, 10:59:55 AM »
lol that coyote was my hero...

and marvin the martian was one cool cat too...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2006, 04:44:27 AM »
Thats old,boy who where that skirt huh.saying shit like,(ill blast you with my space mardorator.)yeah he was wild.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.