Author Topic: Philip Rivers to lead Chargers in 06  (Read 250 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Philip Rivers to lead Chargers in 06
« on: March 16, 2006, 12:28:39 AM »
How many of you think philip rivers will lead the chargers to the playoffs in 06 ?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Philip Rivers to lead Chargers in 06
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:18:27 AM »
the kid hasnt played much so its hard to say. he has a lot of potential though and he must be half decent as the chargers put their faith into him as they didnt pursue resigning brees and he does have LT and gates. if they do make the playoffs i think itll be through a wildcard as i see the chiefs and broncos coming out on top. i think theyre playin the nfc west this yr though so they should rack up a lot of wins agaisnt that division.

keepin_it_real

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 06:04:36 PM »
I hope he can play well, he has L.T. & Gates, a lot of mock drafts have the Chargers picking WR Chad Jackson with their pick, god knows we could use a receiver with speed.

Hopefully we'll pick up some more free agents other than Marlon McCree, could use some help at CB, Ty Law would be a nice pickup.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 11:22:08 PM »
How many of you think philip rivers will lead the chargers to the playoffs in 06 ?

lol

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 03:14:31 PM »
I think that they should have kept drew cause they were doing good wit him and i dont know
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 03:16:54 PM »
hard to say, its just too early to tell

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 03:21:59 PM »
Hell no they won't make the playoffs. Not this year anyways.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2006, 05:00:19 PM »
they did make a mistake in letting drew go but i think drew was more the product of the system he was in. im not sayin that drew is bad im just sayin that it was LT and gates and the o-line that made him better and helped him put up pro bowl numbers. LT is just plain sick and with him on the team and a solid oline coupled with a good D they have a good shot. theyre just in such a tough decision that theyre more of a wild card team but they have a chance as they play the nfc west this yr.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2006, 05:03:02 PM »
Hell no they won't make the playoffs. Not this year anyways.

if the Raiders get a Quarterback, they should drastically improve over last year. I think Denver will be good again, and KC should stay the same. The Chargers are the only team in the AFC West that got worse....and they didnt make the playoffs last year. I dont see it this year. And honestly, i think there will be more parity in the AFC this year then last....so makin the playoffs might be even harder. I hate the Chargers, but i thought they had a pretty decent team. Just needed a few adjustments on defense. Secondary mostly. But now they just took a step back and got nothing for it. They could have kept Drew and traded away Rivers.