Author Topic: Question about those Makaveli mixtapes  (Read 238 times)

mauzip

Question about those Makaveli mixtapes
« on: March 30, 2006, 05:20:33 PM »
When exactly did these mixtapes leak out? Like in what years? Also, did some of these mixtapes leak out after a certain album was released or after a special moment or anything?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Question about those Makaveli mixtapes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2006, 05:40:25 PM »

when i was in tx..the summer of 97-98..thass when i started seein makaveli 1-5...it was a bootleg place...that had em..and when i got back to cali it was like 1-6 was jus everywhere...

so i would say like between 97-01... on the cool i notice most of em was droppin like once a no limit album would drop...and no limit dropped a album damn near every 3weeks

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2006, 05:42:55 PM »

when i was in tx..the summer of 97-98..thass when i started seein makaveli 1-5...it was a bootleg place...that had em..and when i got back to cali it was like 1-6 was jus everywhere...

so i would say like between 97-01... on the cool i notice most of em was droppin like once a no limit album would drop...and no limit dropped a album damn near every 3weeks

hmm, but aren't there only 17 Makaveli bootlegs?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2006, 05:51:38 PM »

yea and like half of em have the same songs... jus rearranged in order... i think like after 5 or 6..the rest had the same songs the previous ones had..already... i havent heard them hoes in a minute...

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2006, 06:08:52 PM »
i copped mine from yahoo auctions for $100 back in early 2000...i couldnt find those shits anywhere in the suburbs and my internet connection was dial up and my cpu sucked...they dropped in early 97, but i copped makaveli 2: volume 8 in 99 at some cd store before that

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2006, 06:09:33 PM »
I remember getting my makaveli mixtapes in 98.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2006, 01:42:13 AM »
If Afeni had made sure all of Pac'z posthumous releasez contained OGz there wouldn't have to be no bootlegz...

Instead we had 2 sit back and watch her fuck up her son'z legacy by releasin' those bullshit blasphemy albumz featuring this and that artist even fuckin' Eminem, 50 etc etc...

~Loyalty Is Everything~