Author Topic: JT OR GAME  (Read 194 times)

mrfranklin

JT OR GAME
« on: March 22, 2006, 12:53:00 PM »
who is realler or contributes more to the game of hip hop, JT Or game

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
Re: JT OR GAME
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 01:16:26 PM »
JT DA BIGGA FIGGA MADE DA GAME WIT DA ALBUM THEY DID TOGETHER....N IF U LOOK AT DA COVER OF IT THE GAME DONT EVEN GOT ANY OF THE TATTOOS ON HIS BODY LIKE HE DOES NOW...EVER SINCE HE SIGNED THAT G UNIT DEAL HE STARTED GETTIN SHIT ALL OVER HIS BODY LIKE A WANKSTA....JT IS BEHIND ALOTTA OF PRODUCTION N HE DOESNT GET TOO MUCH RECOGNITION BUT HE STILL GETTIN HIS MONEY THATS WHY HE AINT TRIPPIN...BAY SHIT YADIDI...FRISCO TO DA O GAME RECOGNIZE GAME

ABN

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 01:20:35 PM »
how the fuck does people come up with these stupid threads? JT been in the game for what 15 years? obviously he´s contributed more to the music game. as of right now Game is definently better then JT but JT aint wack or anything and he can still come hard. as far as realness i don´t have a clue coz i´ve never met any of them and more then likely both of them aint as hard as they claim coz that seems to be the case with most rappers.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 01:31:05 PM »
JT is underrated as an MC and producer but he loses credibility imo by putting out albums with recyceled tracks

ABN

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 01:33:18 PM »
JT is underrated as an MC and producer but he loses credibility imo by putting out albums with recyceled tracks
well i can understand that he wanna get his money and everything but he´s puttin out another Game album. he´s put out the exact same Game songs on 3 different albums(and 2 unofficial albums/mixtapes), the only thing he changes is the beats and then he´ll throw some of his rappers on the joints.

EASTBAYMOBSTA510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »
REAL TALK...JT BEEN IN IT WAY TOO LONG DA GAMES GOT SPITTERS HE CAN SPIT BUT HE KINDA SOUNDS TONE DEAF KEEPIN DA SAME TONE IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS SONGS...WHO THINKS HE'S GOTTA SWITCH THAT UP