Author Topic: Dubcnn Video Feature: Slum Village Remember J Dilla (Live & Interview)  (Read 117 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn Video Feature: Slum Village Remember J Dilla - March 22, 2006 By : Rud

www.dubcnn.com

Earlier this month dubcnn met up with Slum Village in Malmo, Sweeden where they were touring. We took some time out with them to discuss the new album, a film they are planning, the Slum Village shoe and they even take a moment out to remember former group member and renowned producer J Dilla who recently passed away; they discuss some of their fond memories.

We also have exclusive Live Footage of the Detroit duo which includes a special dedication to J Dilla. We have the interview and footage intertwined into a dubcnn special Video Feature below and we urge you to check it out.

See them perform and hear why they still have the drive and passion to keep touring and making music.

Slum Village - Video Interview & Footage

After you have seen the footage and interview make a post in the community to express your thoughts. To learn more about Slum Village visit the Official Site for audio and information. Rest In Peace J Dilla.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

wcsoldier

props Rud and RIP to the great J Dilla

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the dedication song was so doope ill try to get it up for yall in mp3.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

On The Edge of Insanity

Downloading this at the moment. Considering I'm 56king, I guess I'll have it finished somewhen over the weekend and I'll drop comments then, props for putting this together.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, 56k :/ need an upgrade man!! did you get my PM btw regarding vinyl?

enjoy it!!

On The Edge of Insanity

Yeah man, gonna have a rummage through my records this weekend and I'll let you know.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah man, gonna have a rummage through my records this weekend and I'll let you know.

ta ;D

Keep the feedback coming guys!!

On The Edge of Insanity

Just finished downloading this earlier, pretty dope. Here is the MP3 for the first song that is shown on the video,

http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PWKLR4SJ3OY929JWKTQNKWWT2