Author Topic: Is it me or has Dj Strong really fell off.......MURPHY LEE???  (Read 205 times)

Mixtape_Fan

• Lil Geezy
I really liked dat palm tree gangsta tape he had wit kurupt awhile back but last year he was really a no show, u really can't count the tape he had wit warrior that was hosted by kam and julio g cuz it was a collabo wit warrior, but these new tapes seem real suspect, I know nobody in here is lookin 2 cop a MURPHY LEE mixtape...come on dat shit is gotta b corny as fuck, As far as the y.a. tape i really can't comment cuz i aint heard it yet but isn't dat tape a couple of years late...they had a buzz years ago with features on kurupt albums and mixtapes...just seems way 2 late and we all know timing is everything. but on the real noboby in my hood is bumpin sum murphy lee. Why even post it on the site, aint got shit 2 do wit the west coast,  when i wanna cop a west coast mixtape(SO. CAL) i wood rather spend my hard earned $ on a skee,warrior or nik bean mixtape anyday...I'm sure i'm not the only 1 who thinks this

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is it me or has Dj Strong really fell off.......MURPHY LEE???
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 07:42:13 AM »
Probably becuase Murphy Lee is more marketable than some old westcoast rappers.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 10:17:15 AM »

true, but i suspect more people on this site will be checking for the Y.A. over murphy lee.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 01:19:46 PM »

true, but i suspect more people on this site will be checking for the Y.A. over murphy lee.

No doubt.

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 02:04:33 PM »
i think youre taking this mixtape thing too seriously. these guys have put out so many mixtapes, that one more with murphy lee aint gonna hurt. i also do think it might not have been the wisest choice for an artist, but its nothing to say they fell off about.

Mixtape_Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 06:47:49 PM »
i think youre taking this mixtape thing too seriously. these guys have put out so many mixtapes, that one more with murphy lee aint gonna hurt. i also do think it might not have been the wisest choice for an artist, but its nothing to say they fell off about.

2 me that murphy lee shit was the last straw i mean strong didn't put out shit in 05 except a tape wit ass on the cover then he comes back wit sum murphy lee bullshit...come on...CORNY...maybe he think about just letting warrior put out all their stuff

SGV

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 09:40:14 PM »
You sound bitter. Strong is expanding past the West, so I expected to see hatred. Murphy Lee is NOT that bad. Dude can spit. Have you listened to the Mixtape?

kingwell

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 10:39:00 PM »
You sound bitter. Strong is expanding past the West, so I expected to see hatred. Murphy Lee is NOT that bad. Dude can spit. Have you listened to the Mixtape?

Props, don't hate the DJ cuz he working with someone you don't like man.

Mixtape_Fan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »
there is no hatred..like i said earlier i really liked that palm tree and gangsta tape but that was in 2004 its 2006 and i havent heard anything even close 2 dat caliber, and yes murphy lee is really dat bad but i guess u like corny rappers sgv, and i'm not suprised 2 hear u defend strong being that u r the moderator that post a lot of strong mixtapes so i guess u got ya mouth on his ball sac, and i dont want 2 hear shit from u kingswell u motherfuckin bootlegger...u the nigga that was sellin that crooked i mixtape download for $15 @ that bullshit as  streetmixtapes site. close ya mouth u bootleggin theif