Author Topic: My "Nate Dogg Is Stupid" Post: Reasons  (Read 332 times)

Jome

Re: My "Nate Dogg Is Stupid" Post: Reasons
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2002, 05:26:00 AM »

But Xzibit ain't underground no more. "Restless" is 2x platinum. Just because he ain't underground doesn't mean he's pop.

True, Xzibit is a pop(ular) hardcore rapper.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2002, 05:50:53 AM »

True, Xzibit is a pop(ular) hardcore rapper.

What u want me to tell you? LOL! I'm romantic! LMAO! I like when rappers make their cds in their own garage! LOL! Rapping over beats made by clapping their hands and with the sound of gunshots in the background and with their mama bitching about the volume! LOL! Joking..

Antonio

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2002, 06:08:17 AM »
Nate should have got warren g to work with him, but guys... there must be something wrong with Warren.  Because NOBODY wants to work with him, there's got to be a reason.

Actually you wrong. Snoop and Nate worked with him in his album. But they dont want Warren G to produce tracks for em. Or they dont want Warren G to sing with em.

The reasons? Cause they are fucking with too many guys! Snoop got Battlecat & Fred Wreck & his sucking Dre's dick. And now he's going to work with Kid Rock and with Timbo. The problem is Snoop going to work with em and not with Warren. Like Warren said, he cant do more! It's up in Snoop's and Nate's hands! If they dont holla, he cant do nothing!

Plus Snoop said 2000000x he's ready to make the 213 album. We heard about it 4 years ago! And it's still in process? But not in process = they are working on it. It's in process = Snoop is trying to find a week to record this fucking album.

I'm not defending Warren G, but.. like he said, it's not up to him. I think that EVERY SINGLE NATE DOGG FAN IS PISSED OFF BECAUSE WARREN G AINT IN HIS ALBUM. That's why Nate is stupid! Instead of making pop tracks, i think it's better for him and for sales to make the kind of tracks that HIS OWN FANS (the ones who buy his albums) wanna hear.

U agree?

Same with Snoop. All his fans wanna listen to an hardcore Snoop. Wanna see him working with 213, Dre, Xzibit, etc..

And he's working with Kokane, Ja Rule, Kid Rock, Jay-Z

JUST TO GRAB OTHER ARTIST'S FANS!

THAT'S RIDICULOUS FOR THE MAN THAT CALL HIMSELF "THE DOGGFATHER", "THE BIGG DOGG", ETC..

Why dont you work for your own fans by making hot tracks and by making the kind of tracks they wanna listen to? Ja Rule's fans are totally different from West Coast LBC fans. HE NEEDS TO MAKE WEST COAST FANS BUY HIS FUCKING SHIT! NOT JA RULE FANS! NOT KID ROCK FANS! NOT TIMBO FANS! NOT P.DIDDY FANS! HE GOTTA WORK FOR HIS OWN FANS (THEY WANNA LISTEN TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND MOTIVATED SNOOP), AND HE'S JUST WORKING FOR MTV AND FOR A NEW KIND OF FANS: OTHER ARTIST'S FANS & MTV-WATCHERS FANS!

That's why i'm mad at Snoop.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2002, 07:30:26 AM »
i would rather see warren g than BRETT or fabolous on nates album.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2002, 07:56:55 AM »
hmmm im kinda with antonio and alexwreck on this one, and even if warren isnt that great, maybe its cause people keep putting him down and the guy gets upset and thinks hes shit and cant do as good, but if they got together and suporrted warren im sure he can do some regulate shit

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2002, 11:02:18 AM »
I think if they dont holla at Warren G its because his sound aint the same and just like the other homie said Snoop got his DoggHouse production that can produce better than him

Antonio

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2002, 11:38:01 AM »
I think if they dont holla at Warren G its because his sound aint the same and just like the other homie said Snoop got his DoggHouse production that can produce better than him

You joking? You wanna compare Warren G tracks (production) with Battlecat tracks? (production).

Dont joke!

We are comparing history with a rookie. We are comparing a man who produced/ex.produced 8 of the best g-funk cds ever (no1 is wack! they all PERFECT, if we talk about produced tracks) with a man who just made 4-5 good beats? C'mon.. dont joke! I refuse to compare em.

Just cause Snoop is fucking with Battlecat now you all think he's God? Or just cause Dre is fucking with Knoc u think he's the next Pac? C'mon!!!!! Use your brain!

I'm sure u dont even know albums like Lifetime, Lost Scrolls, This is the Shack, Conversation etc.. produced by Warren G!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2002, 11:49:35 AM »

You joking? You wanna compare Warren G tracks (production) with Battlecat tracks? (production).

Dont joke!

We are comparing history with a rookie. We are comparing a man who produced/ex.produced 8 of the best g-funk cds ever (no1 is wack! they all PERFECT, if we talk about produced tracks) with a man who just made 4-5 good beats? C'mon.. dont joke! I refuse to compare em.

Just cause Snoop is fucking with Battlecat now you all think he's God? Or just cause Dre is fucking with Knoc u think he's the next Pac? C'mon!!!!! Use your brain!

I'm sure u dont even know albums like Lifetime, Lost Scrolls, This is the Shack, Conversation etc.. produced by Warren G!

Son...Dont tell me that Warren G's sound didnt change they aint funky as before and all the album u mentioned are old CLASSIC material and his production dont sound like that anymore and Battlecat got Heat every beat he produce make u wanna dance  also they got a real G Funk Flavor .Also dont tell me that tracc like "if u came to party"from Bones are better than E40's Nah Nah ,Eastsidaz G'd Up or Faith Evans Faithfully

In Fact we can call Battlecat the Son Of G Funk

Smooth

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2002, 12:07:24 PM »

In Fact we can call Battlecat the Son Of G Funk

Hahaha  ;D
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Antonio

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2002, 01:30:11 PM »
Ok, different opinions.

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2002, 02:06:26 PM »
You cant compare Warren with Battlecat. Yeah, he may have some tight tracks, but for every one tight track, there's 5 mediocre crap beats that he's done. I really dont like the Dogg House Production. Only one i'm feeling is Fred Wreck, but i'm not even sure if he's strictly a Dogg House artist

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2002, 03:07:16 PM »
for real i can't think of one wack Warren G - Nate Dogg song.