Author Topic: Sopranos 604  (Read 341 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sopranos 604
« on: April 04, 2006, 04:42:26 AM »
Paulie has always been funny fuck but now hes gone totally loopy!

It was funny to see how suprised Philly was when Tony agreed to Jonny Sacks offer, for now Tony wants peace but i can see Tony having to chose between war with new york or retirement because jonny is ego is going through the roof n i thought they sorted their differences in 513

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

Re: Sopranos 604
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2006, 06:53:00 AM »
Retirement?  Come on. 

Who do you think Tony's going to be beating up next week in that one scene they showed a preview for?  You could see everybody but I think Chris and Vito behind him, so it was either Chris, Vito, or some insignificant (Or somebody not in his own crew). 

My money's on Vito.  Carm already tipped him off about him... or maybe he'll deal with Vito silently. 

BJV

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2006, 07:01:57 AM »
Anytime there's black people on the sopranos theyre rappers with the IQ of -900  ::) Other than that it was a good episode

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 07:59:44 AM »
Anytime there's black people on the sopranos theyre rappers with the IQ of -900  ::) Other than that it was a good episode

That's not true. I remember the old black pastor and his son.

BJV

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 08:29:44 AM »

true I forgot about that but it has been the second time they had some dumb fools as rappers :-[

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 08:47:06 AM »

true I forgot about that but it has been the second time they had some dumb fools as rappers :-[
sounds about right, most of them are dumb

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 09:04:56 AM »
Retirement?  Come on. 

Who do you think Tony's going to be beating up next week in that one scene they showed a preview for?  You could see everybody but I think Chris and Vito behind him, so it was either Chris, Vito, or some insignificant (Or somebody not in his own crew). 

My money's on Vito.  Carm already tipped him off about him... or maybe he'll deal with Vito silently. 
I downloaded it the preview isn't included.

but with 15 episodes left there are 3 scenarios to wrap things up:
1) tony retires
2) tony gets killed off
3) tony goes to jail

The reason i think retirement is on the agenda is because In the last series we heard tony talking about isolating himself and eventually doing everything through chris.....This series tony has been shot which has lead to some sole searching, is he destined for hell? And now hes letting new york walk all over him, i know as mafia politics goes NY runs things but but tony has always been a much stronger leader, remeber he almost went to war protecting buscemi after he renegaded.

Another thing i found strange about this episode was Paulie was always at the hospital, where was everyone else? Vito made a big thing about being there when tony was in coma now hes out he hasn't even paid him a visit n i though he was supposed to be fighting for a bigger slice of the pie. Tony has always been much closer to chris, but he only appear about once?

I also reckon Silvio is gonna get demoted, theres been bad vibes ever since he critised tony's leadership last series and hes hardly been in it since except when he was acting boss. Its possible he might make a play for boss, i know last week he was saying he likes to work behind the scenes but a demotion would effect his ego especially with his misses telling him he should be boss.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2006, 03:22:58 PM »

There were some black guys living in the crackhouse, too.  There were also some black folks keeping that one idiot that was dating Meadow in their house, until he walked outside and got killed.  Also, there was a black gov. guy involved in the crackhouses who grew up with that detective that Tony beat the shit out of. 

Yeah, usually though the blacks on the show are straight out of the ghetto.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2006, 03:26:51 PM »
Retirement?  Come on. 

I downloaded it the preview isn't included.

but with 15 episodes left there are 3 scenarios to wrap things up:
1) tony retires
2) tony gets killed off
3) tony goes to jail

The reason i think retirement is on the agenda is because In the last series we heard tony talking about isolating himself and eventually doing everything through chris.....This series tony has been shot which has lead to some sole searching, is he destined for hell? And now hes letting new york walk all over him, i know as mafia politics goes NY runs things but but tony has always been a much stronger leader, remeber he almost went to war protecting buscemi after he renegaded.

Another thing i found strange about this episode was Paulie was always at the hospital, where was everyone else? Vito made a big thing about being there when tony was in coma now hes out he hasn't even paid him a visit n i though he was supposed to be fighting for a bigger slice of the pie. Tony has always been much closer to chris, but he only appear about once?

I also reckon Silvio is gonna get demoted, theres been bad vibes ever since he critised tony's leadership last series and hes hardly been in it since except when he was acting boss. Its possible he might make a play for boss, i know last week he was saying he likes to work behind the scenes but a demotion would effect his ego especially with his misses telling him he should be boss.

The preview suggested some things going down with Silvio and Tony, but didn't really say or show anything conrete.  In one part, they show Tony in the backroom of the bing beating the shit out of somebody, and you see Silvio, Paulie and others standing behind him with this shocked look on their face. 

In an interview before the season, David Chase said that the finale of the show dealt with do you really believe justice is merited out on earth?  I.e., do bad people really get punished, and do good people really always get rewarded?  .. he had already mentioned a few times that he basically feels Tony is an asshole and a bad person... so he's at least hinting that Tony will get away with it all and not be punished with death or whatever by the end of the show. 

This episode teased that as well, with Tony wheeling out of the hospital, I'm the luckiest man alive, and he's also the dirtiest.  Meanwhile, the innocent kid with the garbage company is getting his legs broke by Paulie.  The scientist has his larynx removed.  Etc.

BJV

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 07:39:15 AM »
I don't know if Tony is still thinking about doing everything trough Chris, you have to remember that right about that time Chris was also having drug problems maybe Tony decided not to do it because of that. Plus Adrianna turned out to be a snitch.