Poll

>?<

Yes
No

Voting closes: August 14, 2033, 07:41:33 AM

Author Topic: Should K A I N/Max Powers get his DUBCC stats back ?  (Read 412 times)

herpes

Re: Should K A I N/Max Powers get his DUBCC stats back ?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »
dont worry tech im like the wu.. bought something different to the table cats checking for me now im not even recognized and most are embrassed to admit they were fans  :(

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 01:14:12 PM »
youre a nerd, everyone with 10K fuckin posts is a fuckin nerd. die all of you.
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 02:31:35 PM »
dont worry tech im like the wu.. bought something different to the table cats checking for me now im not even recognized and most are embrassed to admit they were fans  :(

You're like Wu? You're like New Kids On The Block or some shit...I'm the abattoir on your uncles dad's animal farm.

herpes

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 03:06:21 PM »

You're like Wu? You're like New Kids On The Block or some shit...I'm the abattoir on your uncles dad's animal farm.
NKOTB >>> blondie..... i had bitches crying over me

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 09:44:50 AM »

NKOTB >>> blondie..... i had bitches crying over me

I'm not talking about 20 years ago, I'm talking about New Kids On The Block NOW... :-X