Author Topic: OMAR CRUZ GOES TO AFTERMATH  (Read 1153 times)

SGV

Re: OMAR CRUZ GOES TO AFTERMATH
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 09:57:36 AM »
Don't forget about this back in Feb

Omar Cruz aka Blunts LLA To Aftermath? Interscope? - February 1, 2006 By : SGV

The next to blow in 06, Omar Cruz aka Blunts LLA has been taking the industry by storm as of late. All his hardwork and grind seems to be paying off now. I've heard some serious talk from a few industry insiders that O.Cruz may very well be heading to Interscope or it's mainstay imprints, Dr. Dre's Aftermath Records or Eminem's Shady Records. Now, I'm sure most of you are probably thinking "Yeah... Everyone's signing to Aftermath."

But these rumors are strongly supported by Blunts appearing in a video with Detroit artist, Hush, a few months ago. The song features Nate Dogg on the hook and the Shady CEO, Eminem, on the beat. Being that Blunts is obviously in close contact with Hush, it, in a sense, reaffirms the rumors as to where he'll be signing.

Of course, these are only rumors, but who knows exactly what might happen. Remember where you heard it first! Your voice of Hip Hop... Dubcnn!

Check the Hush video, you'll see O right next to him throughout the video.

MC Hush - Hush Is Coming

Intriago33

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »
i didnt even know Blunts 6 months ago til dub introduced him, then that Blow tape killed it.
& he's down with Joker Brand  ;D

SGV

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 10:06:32 AM »
We introduced him well over six months ago! But yea... O been down with Joker Brand since he was on that other label.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 10:11:29 AM »
@ KURUPTION-81: you can still download the "Blow" mixtape for free at www.byientertainment.com

props for the link

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SGV

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 10:18:28 AM »
Blunts LLA - November 29, 2004 By : SGV

Blunts The Latin Lyrical Assassin or just plain Blunts LLA has apparently got a spot on the up and coming DJ Whoo Kid Mixtape. Blunts is an emcee out of South Central and has been putting in work, in the Hip Hop scene, for years. I'm pretty sure a lot of you have slept on him, but it's time to wake up. He's worked with Battlecat and Jellyroll and he was featured on The Ollin Project, the Pass The Mic DVD and was on the Pocos Pero Locos 2004 Tour and CD along with Diamonique, Monteloco and others. Here's the song that will be on Whoo Kid's tape, "Here Comes Blunt LLA". Here's some other tracks: His version of the Juvenlie, Wacko & Skip's "Nolia Clap" entitled, "Cali Clap". "Step Into The Sun" is his track from the Ollin Project. And finally here's "Hold You Down" and "West Coast Joker".

Shouts to BYI Entertainment for posting the info on our forum.

On a side note, don't forget to register for the Latin Rap Conference 05. Register now!!

November 04... The first story we ever ran about Blunts.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 10:28:52 AM »
Damn I thought this was a bs topic.Crafty can you hook up some tracks from him?

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2006, 10:46:37 AM »
L.A. Wolves is one of my favourite O. Cruz songs. I'm telling you, you really need to check out that song. In fact, the entire Blow mixtape is a banger front-to-back.
This is a more recent song (premiered on DJ Skee's Westside Hype Radio about 3 weeks ago, when O. Cruz was a guest in the show). It's called Supernatural:

http://www.byientertainment.com/music/Exclusives/supernatural.mp3

SGV

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2006, 10:49:39 AM »
^^^Shouts to Javie Lopez on the beat! Ya'll are really sleeping on him.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2006, 10:54:54 AM »
I agree... outta those four tracks... L.A. Wolves is the best.  The beat is nice.  The other tracks didn't really "hit" me.

Hopefully some more good music comes from this.

Peace  8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2006, 01:38:20 PM »
dude should Blow up , He's Fire!!!

drylbc3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2006, 02:47:19 PM »
^^^Shouts to Javie Lopez on the beat! Ya'll are really sleeping on him.

do you guys think he'll still be working with cruz? i hope he does

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2006, 03:22:23 PM »
^i think blunts will have a javie track or two on his aftermath debut. the only thing that makes me worried though is that hes signed to aftermath so his album might be mad late/ never come out. hopefully itll come out in 6 months. great news for blunts.