Author Topic: April Fool's Day  (Read 505 times)

Sikotic™

Re: April Fool's Day
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 11:06:32 AM »
I just call random people and tell them someone died. Everyone falls for it. I'll tell em the truth after they cry long enough.

Yea, I did that...But the kid was actually dead. I called his parents and told them that I found their sons body. Then they ran upstairs and said "nice April fools prank, hes laying in our bed sleeping"...That's when they pulled back the covers. :-X

LMAO!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 11:53:17 AM »
lol yall r ruthless.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 03:20:10 PM »
Damn mine aint as good as slicing my friends head off but whatever...

n its kinda cheatin coz it never happened to me nor did i pull the prank i just found it funny and would like 2 share....

Someone put ham in all the disc drives at school and then put sausages in the teachers drawers. May not sound 2 amusing but u have 2 think of the teachers face when he discovers a slice of ham in his disc drive and his irish accent....

"Hey, who put this sassage in my drawer?"...

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 04:27:16 AM »
^ LOL thats a classy old-school prank... i like  ;D

coola

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 04:28:45 AM »
dammet, i remembered a prank i once did, then i read reggie nobles prank and forgot it  >:(

SGV

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 11:12:14 PM »
As told to me by a Co-Worker about an event that happened on April 1st to another Co-Worker:

Co-Worker: So, she gets a text message from this guy that says "Hey, you know what I've had such a crush on you. I really like you... etc."

Me: What the fuck is that guy thinking?

Co-Worker: So she writes back, "Oh I like you too." And then she starts to call him like 20 times. She's jumping up and down she's so excited.

Me: Dumb broad

Co-Worker: Then he text's back, "April Fools!" She looked heart broken and was just in shock.

Me: LOLing and LMAO That's classic.

End.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 11:29:07 PM »
I just call random people and tell them someone died. Everyone falls for it. I'll tell em the truth after they cry long enough.

haha, this one guy in my grade 8 class did that to the teacher
she bitched at him in front of the whole class, it was funny shyt; that guyz face turned so red it was funy

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

coola

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 06:46:03 AM »
As told to me by a Co-Worker about an event that happened on April 1st to another Co-Worker:

Co-Worker: So, she gets a text message from this guy that says "Hey, you know what I've had such a crush on you. I really like you... etc."

Me: What the fuck is that guy thinking?

Co-Worker: So she writes back, "Oh I like you too." And then she starts to call him like 20 times. She's jumping up and down she's so excited.

Me: Dumb broad

Co-Worker: Then he text's back, "April Fools!" She looked heart broken and was just in shock.

Me: LOLing and LMAO That's classic.

End.

thats just cold.

i remembered my prank  :D my mate came over and he wanted to borrow some deodorant, you know how the gillete shaving gel looks like deodorant ?  ;D

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 10:03:07 AM »
I told the bird I woke up with on Saturday morning that I had chlamydia. I was going to say AIDS but that would have been harsh.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »
My buddies girlfriend called him saying how she was havin morning sickness and had a wierd feelin in her stomach...my buddy was freakin out thinkin she was prago....then she said "april fools"...my buddy almost killed himself.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2006, 06:23:05 PM »
I told the bird I woke up with on Saturday morning

you think anyone believed that?
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2006, 06:24:07 PM »
I told the bird I woke up with on Saturday morning

you think anyone believed that?

Crackheads...

I'm sure theres many up on this site

coola

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2006, 08:18:42 PM »
I told the bird I woke up with on Saturday morning that I had chlamydia. I was going to say AIDS but that would have been harsh.

LMAO what exactly is chlamydia ?

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2006, 11:18:40 PM »

LMAO what exactly is chlamydia ?

Genital warts n shit. STI.....

Fuckin nasty. Some sex ed woman brought in pictures when i was like 11.....That bitch wasnt invited back. lol

The Maestro

coola

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2006, 12:55:13 AM »
^ LOL thats fuct !!

but man, i've seen adverts for chlamydia, they say there are no symptoms n shit, so to get checked out... thats why i was wondering what kind of damage does it inflict ?