Author Topic: Common - Be (Music Video)  (Read 320 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Common - Be (Music Video)
« on: April 02, 2006, 08:20:26 AM »
Damn.. i didnt know about this video...

i love the track... the video is cool too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UTT2-BevIA&search=common%20be

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Common - Be (Music Video)
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:34:02 AM »
o damn real nice video. never saw it and i love that track. what's the significance of terrel owens and i think carmelo anthony and i thought i saw q-rich in the video as well?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 07:58:29 PM »
they are all realed to Philly in some way thats why they were in the Video and yeah the its a dope video.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »
cool video that track iz the best thanks for the vid oklan

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »
well it basically a commercial for Jordan hahah. theres so many jordan references in the video, and everyones wearing jordan shoes or apparel. and carmelo, t.o. and all them are all on the jordan team. and its chicago not philly.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 11:22:42 PM by J.dubcnn »

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2006, 07:41:19 AM »
dope video, nice find.  probably one of the best intro songs to an album since Nas Stillmatic

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2006, 09:50:57 AM »
dope video, nice find. probably one of the best intro songs to an album since Nas Stillmatic

Best album intro of all time if you ask me... Chronic Intro or The Genesis can't even fuck with this iMO. Call it blasphemy but that's just my opinion. But just for that reason, I don't think they should have shot a video for this. The way the beat builds up - that just can't be properly visualised in a video. Video's alright, but it does nothing to improve the strength of the song.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2006, 01:28:42 PM »
dope video, nice find. probably one of the best intro songs to an album since Nas Stillmatic

Best album intro of all time if you ask me... Chronic Intro or The Genesis can't even fuck with this iMO. Call it blasphemy but that's just my opinion. But just for that reason, I don't think they should have shot a video for this. The way the beat builds up - that just can't be properly visualised in a video. Video's alright, but it does nothing to improve the strength of the song.

i love your music taste  :)

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 02:03:02 PM »

i love your music taste  :)
word

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 07:50:09 PM »
Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 02:03:02 PMPosted by: macknlatin36 
Insert Quote
Quote from: Oklin on Today at 01:28:42 PM
Quote from: Elevz moving on without a trace on Today at 09:50:57 AM
Quote from: eKardz on Today at 07:41:19 AM

i love your music taste 

word

Co-sign

"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2006, 04:30:38 AM »
Didn't know there was a video for this song. Thanks for the link!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 04:49:09 AM »
Didn't know there was a video for this song. Thanks for the link!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Wordfish!

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 08:36:04 AM »
Cool video for a nice song