Author Topic: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!  (Read 1641 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 06:08:13 PM »
Just because Benoit doesn't have mic skills, they shat on him. Same with Jericho (who probably won't come back)

From what I remember, Jericho had mic skills...Remember all that Y2Jericho bs? LOL. He used to talk A LOT.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 06:10:36 PM »
Yeah he's got that, but he doesn't use steroids and he's not 8 feet tall. Now the dude is doing improv comedy out in Hollywood lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 07:01:23 PM »
Yeah he's got that, but he doesn't use steroids and he's not 8 feet tall. Now the dude is doing improv comedy out in Hollywood lol.
is he really lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 07:06:46 PM »
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/groundlings

Y2J performing tonight in Los Angeles
April 6, 2006

Chris Jericho will be performing with the legendary comedy group, The Groundlings, in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 6.  He'll be featured in the improv comedy show, "Cooking With Gas," at the Groundlings Theater at 7307 Melrose Ave., in Los Angeles. The show starts at 8 p.m.

The Groundlings are one of the most famous comedy troupes of all time, featuring such alumni as Will Ferrell, Phil Hartman, Lisa Kudrow, Cheri Oteri and Chris Kattan.

For more information, visit The Groundlings official Web site at http://www.groundlings.com/ or call the box office at (323) 934-4747.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, don't miss your chance to see Y2J on the stage tonight.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 05:55:29 AM »
Randy Orton’s Suspension & Major Heat With Taker
Posted by Tim Brown on 04/07/2006 at 03:10 AM

The PWTorch Newsletter is reporting that Randy Orton’s suspension is due to his behavior backstage at WrestleMania 22.

The issue with Orton seems to be mostly due to his attitude about how he is a main eventer and feeling that he does not have to follow the same rules as everyone else, as opposed to doing something to someone else or his health. The word going around right now is that Orton feels he is above the rules, and has had several issues in the past backstage, mainly with female co-workers and the way he talks to them.

Randy Orton is one of the least liked people backstage, and has the most heat of anyone right now. The Undertaker is said to despise Randy Orton, and it’s not just an issue with “serious people” not liking his attitude, as people who love to party like Ric Flair and Kurt Angle do not like him either.

This suspension is likely to be very good for locker room morale, and it doesn’t look like anyone will be missing him backstage.

http://nodq.com/wwe/146400552.shtml

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 12:20:30 PM »
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/groundlings

Y2J performing tonight in Los Angeles
April 6, 2006

Chris Jericho will be performing with the legendary comedy group, The Groundlings, in Los Angeles on Thursday, April 6.  He'll be featured in the improv comedy show, "Cooking With Gas," at the Groundlings Theater at 7307 Melrose Ave., in Los Angeles. The show starts at 8 p.m.

The Groundlings are one of the most famous comedy troupes of all time, featuring such alumni as Will Ferrell, Phil Hartman, Lisa Kudrow, Cheri Oteri and Chris Kattan.

For more information, visit The Groundlings official Web site at http://www.groundlings.com/ or call the box office at (323) 934-4747.

If you're in the Los Angeles area, don't miss your chance to see Y2J on the stage tonight.

LMAO! They still call him Y2J? I thought he was only using that gimmick for Y2K....LOL.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2006, 12:34:18 PM »
THIS STUFF IS NOT REAL, NO ONE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED, ITS A STORYLINE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2006, 12:36:07 AM »
The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton has been fined by WWE multiple times for using the “C-word” to insult women behind the scenes in WWE, however has not taken it seriously. His attitude towards WWE’s rules and punishment is said to be what got him suspended this time.

"He's lucky he didn't get fired. He has a lot of growing up to do. It was just stupid - disrespectful to the boys and the company." Says one WWE source about his latest incident. "Undertaker despises him, and Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit, and even Triple H have grown tired of his act. They barely tolerate him."

Orton’s disrespectful treatment of women is said to be what has turned most people backstage against him. As previously reported, he is the most disliked person in the locker room right now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 12:53:03 AM »
Hahaha, HHH got tired of him so that's what happened. He'll probably be working Velocity for the next year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2006, 01:00:33 AM »
... for using the “C-word” to insult women...

What´s the C-word?  cockwhore?

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2006, 03:10:51 AM »
Orton is the shit. I hope he'll get the belt soon. The midget having it is just a big joke.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2006, 03:31:26 AM »
The midget having it is just a big joke.

LOL   ;D

They should have kept the title on Angle.. and I think that Orton is really boring.. plus his finisher doesn´t suit him... bleh!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 11:39:53 AM »

Are you kidding me? It's obviously "cunt"...I think it's actually funny. I can picture his ass shoutin' at some clueless intern, "where's my coffee, you dumb cunt?!"

Paul

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2006, 12:58:34 PM »
Orton is the shit. I hope he'll get the belt soon. The midget having it is just a big joke.

i really dont like sum of the things thts happening in the wwe with the belt situations rite now.
at wrestlemania i think sumthing went wrong where i think rey mysterio wasnt ment to win i think kurt angle was late in breaking up the count. he isnt tht good and the eddie thing is goin to far.
MnM are rubbish but they are tag team champions there arent enough proper tag teams, spirit squad winning the belts on raw ???
john cena alswo shouldnt be champion, triple h hasnt won a belt for over a year he kinda deserves the belt now

btw randy orton is pretty cool
funkyfreshintheflesh

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2006, 04:48:02 PM »

Are you kidding me? It's obviously "cunt"...I think it's actually funny. I can picture his ass shoutin' at some clueless intern, "where's my coffee, you dumb cunt?!"

LOL you´re right.. that didn´t come across my mind... cockwhore sounds good too, tough...