Author Topic: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!  (Read 1647 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 05:22:32 PM »
I'm happy "the midget" got the belt. He's exciting to watch and he's new blood when it comes to holding the title. Orton puts me to sleep.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
I never saw what was so special about orton, borin in the ring and on the mic

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2006, 06:41:26 PM »
His cockyness is cool to me. He's one of my fav wrestlers in the WWE nowadays. You call Orton boring? Yeah....Mysterio isn't boring  ::)..refering to Eddie in every possible way. If it wasn't for Eddie he would've never won the belt.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2006, 06:55:56 PM »
i wonder what they're gonna do about him being in the King of the Ring Tournament if he is suspended

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 07:29:30 PM »
His cockyness is cool to me. He's one of my fav wrestlers in the WWE nowadays. You call Orton boring? Yeah....Mysterio isn't boring  ::)..refering to Eddie in every possible way. If it wasn't for Eddie he would've never won the belt.

im talking about in the ring buddy. Anyways, Orton's gimmick is a watered down version of The Rock.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 11:12:11 PM »

i never mentioned rey, but if you wanna bring him up, in the ring rey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>orton.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 12:03:59 AM »
... for using the “C-word” to insult women...

What´s the C-word? cockwhore?
LMAO HAAHAHAH props

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2006, 12:16:06 AM »
It wasn´t even supposed to be funny or anything... I read it and was like.. hmm which word starts with C and is an insult to women... it just didn´t come to my mind.. lol

If that is really true though then Orton just became a bit cooler in my book.. lol   :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2006, 02:00:11 AM »
Word is that the suspension is indefinite with a 60 day minimum. The rumors claim that what he did was a "disaster". Homeboy is fucked. He'll definitely be jobbing to nobodies for the next year.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2006, 08:28:05 AM »
i wonder what they're gonna do about him being in the King of the Ring Tournament if he is suspended

when did the king of the ring stop?

this year will it be raw and smackdown wrestlers taking part in it?
funkyfreshintheflesh

herpes

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2006, 10:03:08 AM »

i think just smackdwown

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2006, 10:24:48 AM »
That sucks how its starting with only 4 matches instead of 8 like what it used to be.. they should have 8 from raw and 8 from SD.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2006, 11:02:46 AM »

i think just smackdwown

seems to only be smackdown, it could be that the KOTR will be the number contender for the title and be sumthin similar to the Money in the Bank maybe

as for wen did it stop, it stopped after 2002 when the brand split happened.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »
I say let Smackdown have the KOTR. They got shorthanded in talent so why not.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2006, 04:14:29 PM »

Orton's suspension starts the day after the Smackdown taping. So he's going to lose to Kurt Angle next week on Smackdown.

Main-event WWE SmackDown! wrestler Randy Orton was suspended indefinitely by WWE (with a sixty day minimum) this past week following a major incident that only worsened his already poor backstage reputation.

According to the Wrestling-Observer Newsletter, the final incident occurred at some point in Chicago—it is being called a "near disaster," and the feeling is that if Orton were not a top name, he would have been fired for his actions.

But by no means was this an isolated incident. It was Orton's behavior that initially prompted WWE management to give Kurt Angle the title vacated by Batista.

And, while Orton avoided a suspension due to being booked for the WrestleMania main-event, an incident after No Way Out forced WWE to nix giving him the title at the 'Mania pay-per-view.

These individual incidents only increased management's disapproval of Orton's behavior; he was specifically notorious for disrepecting female WWE workers.

Although the feeling is that by posting news of his suspension, WWE is practically confirming Randy Orton will come back, other insiders are not so sure that is the case and are even less sure that it will be in sixty days. There is already feeling within WWE that SmackDown! needs to create a new top heel; a returning Ken Kennedy could receive the chance to fill that slot