Author Topic: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!  (Read 1640 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Randy Orton's Bein Suspended!
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2006, 05:33:10 PM »
i wonder what they're gonna do about him being in the King of the Ring Tournament if he is suspended

Orton's suspension starts the day after the Smackdown taping. So he's going to lose to Kurt Angle next week on Smackdown.

Main-event WWE SmackDown! wrestler Randy Orton was suspended indefinitely by WWE (with a sixty day minimum) this past week following a major incident that only worsened his already poor backstage reputation.

According to the Wrestling-Observer Newsletter, the final incident occurred at some point in Chicago—it is being called a "near disaster," and the feeling is that if Orton were not a top name, he would have been fired for his actions.

But by no means was this an isolated incident. It was Orton's behavior that initially prompted WWE management to give Kurt Angle the title vacated by Batista.

And, while Orton avoided a suspension due to being booked for the WrestleMania main-event, an incident after No Way Out forced WWE to nix giving him the title at the 'Mania pay-per-view.

These individual incidents only increased management's disapproval of Orton's behavior; he was specifically notorious for disrepecting female WWE workers.

Although the feeling is that by posting news of his suspension, WWE is practically confirming Randy Orton will come back, other insiders are not so sure that is the case and are even less sure that it will be in sixty days. There is already feeling within WWE that SmackDown! needs to create a new top heel; a returning Ken Kennedy could receive the chance to fill that slot

props for the info man

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Paul

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 03:36:14 PM »
whos ken kennedy?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 03:53:28 PM »
whos ken kennedy?

he was the guy who always made fun of Tony Chimmel or whatever his name is for his announcing skills
and he always did his own ring announcing
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/kenkennedy/

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 04:16:28 PM »
It's a shame that Orton's getting such special treatment. So if a guy like Carlito did what Orton did, Carlito would be fired, end of story...but Orton gets a mere suspension because he's a "top guy"? That's BS. His World Title reign \ face push bombed after Summerslam 2004, and from what we understand, no one likes the guy backstage, except maybe Triple H. WWE is dipping into the same political nonsense that ruined WCW back in the day. I don't even hate on Orton too much, he's had his moments depending on who he's working with, but overall...it seems like his ego will get the better of him. This is the same guy that joined the Marines only to go A.W.O.L. shortly afterward, getting himself in trouble with the U.S. military.

He needs to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2006, 04:18:30 PM »
Mr. Kennedy is dope. He's actually got his own personality (not ripping off The Rock like Orton) and he has a sick finisher (not ripping off the Diamond Cutter by.....you know who).
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »
It's a shame that Orton's getting such special treatment. So if a guy like Carlito did what Orton did, Carlito would be fired, end of story...but Orton gets a mere suspension because he's a "top guy"? That's BS. His World Title reign \ face push bombed after Summerslam 2004, and from what we understand, no one likes the guy backstage, except maybe Triple H. WWE is dipping into the same political nonsense that ruined WCW back in the day. I don't even hate on Orton too much, he's had his moments depending on who he's working with, but overall...it seems like his ego will get the better of him. This is the same guy that joined the Marines only to go A.W.O.L. shortly afterward, getting himself in trouble with the U.S. military.

He needs to grow up.

i read that even triple hhh doesn't like him that much anymore

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2006, 07:11:25 PM »
... for using the “C-word” to insult women...

What´s the C-word?  cockwhore?
iunno maybe cracka?

Paul

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2006, 11:06:40 AM »
shame that randy orton has now broken his ankle at smackdown after kurt angle got him in the ankle lock, gone from bad to worse for orton now
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2006, 11:36:35 AM »
His ankle is fine. It's all a part of story line. It would be interesting if it wasn;t though because that means Angle did it intentionally. Didn't they used to do that all the time back in the day?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2006, 11:48:08 AM »
shame that randy orton has now broken his ankle at smackdown after kurt angle got him in the ankle lock, gone from bad to worse for orton now

LMAO@this guy taking the WWE storylines serious.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2006, 01:23:03 PM »
Randy Orton Gone From WWE For Good?, TNA, & More
Posted by Tim Brown on 04/12/2006 at 03:47 PM

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton’s 60 day suspension, is actually an indefinite suspension. There are reports that he simply may not be brought back.

To keep him away from TNA, they may keep him under contract until his deal is over, while paying him the smallest amount of money possible. Orton would just have to stay at home collecting checks as he wouldn't be able to work anywhere else.

There are some in the company who believe that he would benefit from counseling.

http://nodq.com/wwe/146877960.shtml

i dunno if this is part of the angle or if its real  ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »
Randy Orton Gone From WWE For Good?, TNA, & More
Posted by Tim Brown on 04/12/2006 at 03:47 PM

The PWTorch Newsletter reports that Randy Orton’s 60 day suspension, is actually an indefinite suspension. There are reports that he simply may not be brought back.

To keep him away from TNA, they may keep him under contract until his deal is over, while paying him the smallest amount of money possible. Orton would just have to stay at home collecting checks as he wouldn't be able to work anywhere else.

There are some in the company who believe that he would benefit from counseling.

http://nodq.com/wwe/146877960.shtml

i dunno if this is part of the angle or if its real  ???

I sure as hell wouldn't mind sitting home collecting checks all day...

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2006, 06:02:08 PM »
Damn, so he probably won't be back. Oh well, he wasn't cut for it anyways. He always got injured.

I really really wanna know what he did to fuck up so badly

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2006, 06:06:17 PM »
wow what a fuck up, your not even a half decent wrestler and your boring on the mic but yet the wwf hands you everything and you fuck it up.  Let him go to tna.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2006, 08:55:34 PM »
Yeah, I say let him go to TNA and be their problem. No one should bend over backwards for this guy, he's not worth it. Reminds me of Brock Lesnar, how he came in and for 2 years, all the top guys put him over only for him to leave the company hanging. Some rookies just weren't built to last.