Author Topic: Crips in the Netherlands(video)  (Read 407 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Crips in the Netherlands(video)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 09:29:52 PM »
yeah, there's a couple of dudes that die over it, but most of the criminal shit is handle by hells angels here, there's one black dude that became famous for rolling with both hells and bloods, his name is gregory wooley ( i think he in jail now) He is the only black that could fuck with the hells, he was the connection between Les bo gars and the hells angels, since street gangs dont import cocaine but they sure can flood the streets with it. It's not major in here though, i think there is about 20 or 30 sets in the whole city. A couple of them are just wannabes, they fuck with that color shit. Les bo gars are straight criminalz though.

Gregory Wooley started his own crew called the Syndicate that has a lot of members from Crack Down Posse. Hells Angels use the Syndicate as sort of a "puppet club".

Here's a good article about the Syndicate and Hells Angels in Montreal.
http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=9dfe2578-5949-4000-89f7-6ecc48535a9a&k=97476

thx, interesting read

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2006, 01:51:55 AM »
lol, and i am supposed to be proud of my country. U will never see this shit in real life here though. People will just laugh their asses of at them

I'm not defending these so called crips, but i bet you won't say that in their face.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2006, 03:13:07 AM »
lol, and i am supposed to be proud of my country. U will never see this shit in real life here though. People will just laugh their asses of at them

I'm not defending these so called crips, but i bet you won't say that in their face.

What's the worst they would do? Pose around him?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2006, 04:06:54 AM »
everywhere you find poor blacks community you will find crips and bloods. In mtl there's a lot of haitian and they were bangin before that shit ( one of the most famous set is Les bo gars). They've been blood affiliated since 1989 but been bangin since the early 80's. So it doesn't surprise me that they're are crips in europe.
so africa is the mothership?

and no muthafuckas i aint bein racist

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2006, 04:09:16 AM »
any poor community has its organized crime
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2006, 04:11:55 AM »
any poor community has its organized crime
hell... even rich communities have rich crimes and criminals

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2006, 05:00:53 AM »
everywhere you find poor blacks community you will find crips and bloods. In mtl there's a lot of haitian and they were bangin before that shit ( one of the most famous set is Les bo gars). They've been blood affiliated since 1989 but been bangin since the early 80's. So it doesn't surprise me that they're are crips in europe.

There are about 3000 Crips in The Netherlands alone.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2006, 05:15:38 AM »
everywhere you find poor blacks community you will find crips and bloods.

a lotta those doods werent black, they were samoan.

<~~~never met a Samoan crip before tho, usually bloods. Only Tongan crips or sumthin.

as for these guys in the video....fuck it, let em do their thing. I was surprised, figured it would just be some rich white kids out in the suburbs. Only thing that killed me was seein the cameras and lights in the background when they were "doin they G shit" in that room. lol.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2006, 05:41:55 AM »
LOL ive seen the documantry about them on tv  ;D  lol @ them thinkin gang banging is their only way to make a life, go study lazy ass bastards this is the netherlands even without a diploma you can have a job and live normal... beeyatches.  We got them hells angels over here too, they where big news in my region (like 2 towns away from me where they got their HQ) they killed sum of their own members and a few antillian bikers or some shit like that, o ye my town got a few white boys too who clam Crips 187 CMF and wear black bandana's  ;D  I olmost joined em but they let me fight one of them 1on1 when it was rainy as hell somewhere on a field so i was like fuck dat imma go home and eat mah chicken fake ass gangsta's  8) YES IM HOOD and now i got my own click Cute Pink Bunnies 187 CMF and I own theez white crips f00

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2006, 03:07:31 PM »
LOL ive seen the documantry about them on tv  ;D  lol @ them thinkin gang banging is their only way to make a life, go study lazy ass bastards this is the netherlands even without a diploma you can have a job and live normal... beeyatches.  We got them hells angels over here too, they where big news in my region (like 2 towns away from me where they got their HQ) they killed sum of their own members and a few antillian bikers or some shit like that, o ye my town got a few white boys too who clam Crips 187 CMF and wear black bandana's  ;D  I olmost joined em but they let me fight one of them 1on1 when it was rainy as hell somewhere on a field so i was like fuck dat imma go home and eat mah chicken fake ass gangsta's  8) YES IM HOOD and now i got my own click Cute Pink Bunnies 187 CMF and I own theez white crips f00
lmao, props

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 08:17:43 AM »

Scared to fight boy haha

These dutch ''crips'' wouldn't last a day in LA
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2006, 08:30:54 AM »
^ yes, im a whimp :(