Author Topic: To the non-blacks on here...do you watch BET?  (Read 1419 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: To the non-blacks on here...do you watch BET?
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 07:14:49 PM »
I'm black and I haven't watched that bullshit channel in years. That channel makes us look like buffoons. It's now nothing but a new millenium minstrel show and modern day coonery. It's disgusting.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 07:46:37 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense that Black Entertainment Television should be operated by black people?

It shouldn't be called Black Entertainment anyway, and my reasoning was discussed in my first post on page 1, but it can still be black entertainment by white people, if the target is black people or the entertainers are black people. Eminem could be considered black entertainment, while Jimi Hendrix is pretty much white entertainment.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2006, 08:07:04 PM »
Wouldn't it make sense that Black Entertainment Television should be operated by black people?

It shouldn't be called Black Entertainment anyway, and my reasoning was discussed in my first post on page 1, but it can still be black entertainment by white people, if the target is black people or the entertainers are black people. Eminem could be considered black entertainment, while Jimi Hendrix is pretty much white entertainment.

i'm black and i'm not entertained by that shit.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2006, 08:10:42 PM »
Im Mexican and i watch BET only for the Videos but they are killing BET by trying to make it into a BLACK MTV.What i mean by that is they have 106 park aka TRL,SpingBling aka Spring Break, and access granted aka making the video, and College Hill aka Real World.I sorta of get offended too when they strictly metion that its black entertainment.

WestCoasta

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2006, 01:49:17 AM »
I only watch if

1) I see a fine bitch on the channel when I'm flipping through

2) if I see a video of a rapper I like when I'm flipping through

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »
jews have oppressed everybody in this world, the only friend a jew can have is money, fuck em all

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2006, 06:22:49 PM »
How did the Jews get into this equation? LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2006, 07:54:47 PM »
How did the Jews get into this equation? LMAO
Because the company BET was sold to are run by Jews.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2006, 12:20:07 AM »
jews are everywhere man, they can look friendly to you, but their only friend is profit. If u see a jew, i suggest to punch him in the ballz or somethin.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2006, 01:11:34 AM »
Jews have helped my family out in the past when they were down and out on their luck so I got love for them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2006, 08:10:25 AM »

i'm black and i'm not entertained by that shit.

Where did I say every black person is entertained by it. That doesn't mean it still can't be considered black entertainment. Most people would call the blues that BB King plays black music, but yet he always gets a little insulted that 80% of his audience in concert is white (since he doesn't understand why more young black people wouldn't want to see a big part of black music history).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2006, 11:15:14 AM »
jews have oppressed everybody in this world, the only friend a jew can have is money, fuck em all

Wrong. Jews HAVE BEEN opressed by everyone in this world...Prejudice moron.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2006, 11:17:02 AM »
jews are everywhere man, they can look friendly to you, but their only friend is profit. If u see a jew, i suggest to punch him in the ballz or somethin.

You're a really ignorant dumbfuck...LMAO. This is equivilent to saying "if you see a black guy, i suggest you shoot him, because most likely he's a thief or a criminal"...You are straight out DUMB. ::)

Eihtball

« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2006, 05:36:12 PM »

You need to get off Farrakhan's dick.  That's the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard.