Author Topic: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League  (Read 91002 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: KOTR Tournament/WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1875 on: August 19, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »
I'l post SummerSlam details tonight/tomorrow.

Grim's Predictions:

HHH vs. Brock = HHH wins; pin
Punk (c) vs. Cena vs. Big Show = Punk wins; pin
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Y2J wins; pin
Kane vs. Bryan = Kane wins; pin
R-Truth / Kofi vs. Prime Time Players (PTP) = PTP win; pin
Miz (c) vs. Mysterio = Miz wins; pin
Santino (c) vs. Cesaro = Santino wins; pin

Due date: Sunday August 19th, 2012 by 7:45PM EST (4:45PM PST)
Submitted by: Sikotic; M Dogg; Black Male; AG; Grim
Waiting on: P. Nelson
All reminders sent.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #1876 on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »
I hope I listed the winners to my predictions cus I've only got one wrong so far
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1877 on: September 11, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »
Sorry; haven't had much time to post any details. I'll get everything in order. First and foremost, a promo:

---------------------------------------------------

*A pyro explodes in the building as Grim makes his way out with the WCCWL Title around his waist and scythe in hand. Grim enters the ring and sets off another pyro before grabbing a mic. SM & JBL mention that Grim buried Lucifer alive. The fans boo Grim as he begins to speak.*

Grim: Luuuuccccciifeerrrr! Hey Luuccccfiiierrr! What did I tell you 'brother'? Didn't I tell you I'd get my revenge? Indeed, retribution was mine. And now, you're gone from the WCCWL FOREVER!!

*The crowd boos Grim some more.*

Grim: And now, I can focus on being the most dominant WCCWL World Heavyweight Champion of all time!

*Grim is then interrupted by M Dogg as his theme hits the speakers. The fans give M Dogg a mixed reaction as he enters the ring and grabs a mic.*

Grim: How rude of you to interrupt the WCCWL Champion. What do YOU want?

M Dogg: Calm down Fireball! I just came out here to talk, not whoop your ass; that'll be done at SummerSmassh! I came out because you said you're going to focus on becoming the most dominant WCCWL Champion.

Grim: And? What's your point?

M Dogg: Well my point is that you won't need to focus too long. Because at Summer Smash I'm  going to beat you and become the new WCCWL Champion!

Grim: You're funny M Dogg. Very funny. You know what else is funny? That Lucifer beat you for the WCCWL Title at WM6. And you know another thing that's funny? I beat Lucifer and extinguished him from the WCCWL forever! And I plan to do the same to you!

M Dogg: You know, that is funny. But here is the difference between you and Lucifer. Lucifer was actually a man and when he defeated me, it was face-to-face with no cheap tricks. Unlike you who used a blow torch to his face like a coward. But make no mistake; at Summer Smash I won't let that happen. Grim; at Summer Smash, your WCCWL Title reign comes to an end!

Grim: M Dogg; at Summer Smash, your WCCWL career comes to an end!

*The two drop their mics and come face-to-face to exchange a few more words. Grim then sets off another pyro; Grim then exits the ring and makes his way to the back while his theme plays as the fans boo him. M Dogg leaves the ring shortly after and goes backstage as well.*

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1878 on: September 12, 2012, 09:02:45 PM »
From WCCWL.com:

Mo Z. Dizzle announced the Survival of the Sadistic Tournament where a new #1 contender to the WCCWL World Heavyweight Title. M Dogg was the first to benefit as he picked up 10 points in the five-way match.

At Summer Smash, the tournament will continue. In the two matches, we will see Black Male vs. P. Nelson and AG vs. Sikotic.

However, questions remain on how the scores will work. After speaking with Dizzle, the scoring system will work like this:
- Each win will earn someone 2 points
- Each lost will lose someone 1 point
- Points will also be earned through judges
- The person with the highest amount of points will win

---------------------------------------------

Just to clarify, this above part is somewhat 'storyline purposes'. This is how the tournament will work:
- Each win will get you 2 points
- Each loss will cost you 1 point
- Points will also be calculate on results (e.g. if you had 10 points from your predictions and won, you'll get 12 points)
- The one with the most points will win
- Everybody who isn't in the World Title matches will participate (i.e. everyone will get a change to take part).

---------------------------------------------

WCCWL Summer Smash Card

Match 1: Survival of the Sadistic Tournament
Black Male vs. P. Nelson

Match 2: Survival of the Sadistic Tournament
AG vs. Sikotic

Match 3: WCCWL World Heavyweight Title Match
Grim (c) vs. M Dogg

Sikotic™

« Reply #1879 on: September 12, 2012, 10:07:05 PM »
I gotta get it together. I'm becoming the Jack Swagger or Drew McIntyre of WCCWL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1880 on: September 14, 2012, 09:30:17 PM »
WWE SummerSlam Results

HHH vs. Brock = Brock wins; submission
Punk vs. Cena vs. Big Show = Punk wins; pin
Sheamus vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Y2J wins; submission
Kane vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin
R-Truth / Kofi vs. PTP = R-Truth / Kofi win; pin
Miz vs. Mysterio = Miz wins; pin
Santino vs. Cesaro = Cesaro wins; pin

----------------------------

WCCWL Summer Smash Results

*Fireworks explode in the building as the fans are cheering while on their feet. Sean Mooney & JBL welcome everyone to the show. The theme song, Don’t Give Up by Kevin Rudolf, plays throughout the building. The commentating duo runs down the card for Summer Smash. The fans then settle into their seats for the opening bout.*

Black Male vs. P. Nelson

*Black Male’s theme hits the speakers as the fans boo him. SM & JBL mention that while BM is in the tournament, he may not even need to be as he’ll face the winner between M Dogg & Grim at Painful Amends. BM enters the ring and raises his right arm in usual fashion as the fans still boo him. P. Nelson’s theme hits the speakers next and the fans give him a somewhat mixed, but more so negative, reaction. Nelson enters the ring and quickly prepares for the match. The bell rings and the match is underway…*

Black Male’s Predictions:
HHH vs. Brock = HHH wins; pin = 0 points
Punk vs. Cena vs. Big Show = Punk wins; pin = 2 points
Sheamus vs. Alberto = Alberto wins; pin = 0 points
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pin = 0 points
Kane vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin = 2 points
R-Truth / Kofi vs. PTP = R-Truth / Kofi win; pin = 2 points
Miz vs. Mysterio = Miz wins; pin = 2 points
Santino vs. Cesaro = Santino wins; pin = 0 points
BLACK MALE’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions (none submitted; default using Grim’s predictions):
Sheamus vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin = 2 points
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Y2J wins; pin = 1 point
Kane vs. Bryan = Kane wins; pin = 0 points
R-Truth / Kofi vs. PTP = PTP win; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 ÷ 2 = 3.5 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see BM in control. With Nelson in the corner, BM delivers a few shoulder thrusts to Nelson. BM then brings Nelson out of the corner and delivers a couple of clubbing forearm shots to Nelson’s back. BM then grabs Nelson and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex. BM goes for a pin but Nelson kicks out at two. BM then gets Nelson back to his feet and sends him into the corner. BM charges over and looks to hit a clothesline. As BM approaches, Nelson gets his foot in BM’s face. Nelson then takes charge by delivering a clothesline of his own. BM gets back to his feet but Nelson delivers a spinesbuster. Nelson goes for a cover but BM kicks out at two. Nelson then gets back to his feet and looks to nail BM with a spear. As BM gets to his feet, Nelson charges over. BM kicks Nelson in the face as Nelson approaches. BM then grabs Nelson and delivers a sit-down spinebuster. BM then gets Nelson back on his feet and kicks him in the gut. BM then delivers the Dominator on Nelson. BM covers Nelson and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = BLACK MALE

After the Match:
The ref raises BM’s arm as BM’s theme hits the speakers. The ref then helps Nelson out of the ring and to the back. The fans boo BM as SM & JBL recap the match. BM again stands tall in the ring and raises his arm while shouting “by any means necessary” before leaving the ring and going backstage.

AG vs. Sikotic

*AG’s theme hits the speakers as the fans give him a positive reaction. AG greets the fans with high-fives on his way down to the ring. SM & JBL mention AG hopes to pick up the win and make leap for the tournament tonight. AG enters the ring and plays to the crowd a bit before getting ready for the match. Sikotic’s theme plays next on the speakers and the fans cheer for him louder. Sikotic makes his way down to the ring and climbs onto the ring apron. Sikotic then climbs to the second turnbuckle and raises his right arm to pose for the crowd a bit. Sikotic then enters the ring and gets ready for the match. The bell is rung to start the match…*

AG’s Predictions:
Punk vs. Cena vs. Big Show = Cena wins; pin = 0 points
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pins = 0 points
Kane vs. Bryan = Bryan wins; pin = 2 ponts
Santino vs. Cesaro = Cesaro wins; pin = 2 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 8 POINTS

Sikotic’s Predictions:
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 6 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In an exciting match, we see AG in control. In the centre of the ring, AG delivers a suplex. AG then sits Sikotic up and delivers a couple of knee shots to Sikotic’s back. AG then gets Sikotic back on his feet and delivers a couple of headbutts. AG then delivers a Russian legsweep to Sikotic. With Sikotic on the mat again, AG grabs Sikotic by his right leg and sets it up on the bottom rope. AG then delivers a couple of seated sentons. AG then stomps on Sikotic’s left leg. AG then gets Sikotic back towards the middle of the ring and applies the Sharpshooter. Sikotics yells in pain but refuses to give up. Sikotic slowly crawls towards the ropes, looking to break the hold. AG eventually drags Sikotic back to the centre of the ring again. Sikotic continues to yell in pain but refuses to give up. Sikotic keeps twisting and turning to eventually break the hold and sending AG to the mat. AG gets to his and Sikotic delivers an arm drag. AG gets up again and Sikotic delivers another arm drag. AG is up once more and Sikotic delivers a spinebuster. Both superstars are on the mat. Suddenly, Sikotic leaps up with a burst of adrenaline as the fans explode in cheers. As AG gets up, Sikotic delivers a few punches to him and gets him in the corner. Sikotic then delivers a couple of stomps to AG before sending him across to the opposite corner. As AG hits the turnbuckle and staggers back to the middle of the ring, Sikotic kicks him in the gut and delivers a DDT. AG then rolls out of the ring. As Sikotic goes through the ropes to reach for AG, AG rakes Sikotic in the eyes without the ref seeing it. As Sikotic grasps his face, AG quickly re-enters the ring, AG then rolls Sikotic up and holds on to Sikotic’s tights to get three count and win the match!

Winner of the Match = AG

Finish of the Match:
AG exits the ring again as his theme plays. The ref raises AG’s arm as AG makes his way to the back with a smirk on his face. Sikotic looks on angrily from the ring as the fans boo the ending. SM & JBL summarize the match. Sikotic then exits the ring and goes backstage as well.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1881 on: September 14, 2012, 09:32:32 PM »
Grim vs. M Dogg

*We see a video clip of Grim defeating Lucifer for the title. We also see a clip of M Dog picking up the win the five-man match. There is a voice over of Dizzle during these clips where he announces the Grim-Lucifer Buried Alive Match and M Dogg getting a shot at the title for Summer Smash. The clip then ends with highlights from the face-to-face confrontation between M Dogg and Grim.

Back to ringside, we hear M Dogg’s theme hit the speakers first. The fans give M Dogg a mostly positive reaction as he makes his way out. M Dogg quickly makes down to the ring, looking very focused. M Dogg enters the ring and briefly plays to the crowd before getting ready for the match. The lights go out and Grim’s theme hits the speakers next. Grim makes his way out with the scythe in hand and the WCCWL Title around his waist. The fans boo Grim as his makes his way to the ring. Grim leaves his scythe on the outside & enters the ring. Grim then sets off a pyro in regular fashion. Grim takes off the title and hands it to the ref. The ref holds the title high in the air to signal it as a WCCWL World Title match. The bell rings and the main event is underway…*

Grim's Predictions:
Y2J vs. Ziggler = Y2J wins; pin = 1 point
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 7 POINTS

M Dogg’s Predictions:
HHH vs. Brock = Brock wins; pin = 2 points
Sheamus vs. Alberto = Alberto wins; pin = 0 points
R-Truth / Kofi vs. PTP = R-Truth / Kofi win = 1 point
Santino vs. Cesaro = Cesaro wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 9 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling main event, we see Grim in control. With M Dogg in the corner, we see Grim deliver a couple of uppercuts. Grim then whips M Dogg to the opposite side and follows up with a clothesline. Grim then grabs M Dogg and delivers a sidewalk slam. Grim then exits the ring and makes his way up to the top turnbuckle slowly, looking to hit the flying clothesline. As Grim gets to the top, we see M Dogg quickly get to his feet and push Grim’s legs off the turnbuckles, causing him to crash groin-first onto top turnbuckle. M Dogg then delivers a couple of backhand chops to a seated Grim. M Dogg takes a few steps back and then charges towards Grim, delivering a dropkick to send Grim sprawling to the outside. With Grim on the outside, M Dogg charges off the ropes and delivers a suicide dive on Grim. While on the outside, M Dogg continues his offense with backhand chops and jabs. M Dogg then tries to whip Grim into the steel steps. Grim is able to counter though and sends M Dogg into the steel steps instead. Grim then grabs M Dogg and drives him spine-first into the steel post before rolling back into the ring. Grim waits for M Dogg to get to his feet, looking to deliver the Chokeslam. As Grim waits for M Dogg, the lights go out in the building. We then see four lightning bolts strike the ring posts. The lights then turn back on. Grim looks around shouting, “I know it’s you!”. Grim exits the ring and looks underneath the ring violently. Grim then goes by the ring keeper and seems to be looking for someone, displaying a mix of emotions. Grim then seems unsure what to do and climbs back onto the ring apron, still looking around. As Grim enters the ring, we see M Dogg back on his feet; M Dogg delivers an enzuigiri as soon as Grim enters the ring. M Dogg then sends Grim into the corner and follows up with a running knee-lift. M Dogg then seats Grim onto the top turnbuckle. M Dogg grabs Grim and delivers the Muscle Buster. M Dogg covers Grim and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match and NEW WCCWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref raises M Dogg’s hand and gives him the WCCWL Title. M Dogg’s theme hits the speakers as the fans cheer him. The ref helps Grim out of the ring and to the back. SM & JBL sum up the match as M Dogg celebrates in the ring. Before M Dogg can celebrate any further, we see Black Male attack M Dogg from behind with a forearm shot to the back of M Dogg’s head. BM then grabs M Dogg and delivers a sit-down spinebuster. BM then grabs M Dogg and gets M Dogg to his feet. BM then delivers the Dominator on M Dogg. SM & JBL mention what just happened as the fans boo BM. SM & JBL then thank everybody for watching WCCWL’s Summer Smash event. The event ends showing BM looking over M Dogg with his right arm raised while holding the WCCWL Title and saying, “by any means necessary.”

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1882 on: September 14, 2012, 09:39:21 PM »
I'll post updates tomorrow. But wanted to get the WWE Night of Champions Card.

WWE Night of Champions Card(written in order of importance)

WWE Title Match:
Punk (c) vs. Cena

World Title Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto

Singles Match:
Orton vs. Ziggler

Tag Titles Match:
R-Truth / Kofi (c) vs. Kane / Bryan

Divas Title Match:
Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn

IC Title Fatal-Fourway Match:
Miz (c) vs. Mysterio vs. Rhodes vs. Sin Cara

US Title Match:
Cesaro (c) vs. ??

Due date is Sunday September 16th, 2012 by 7:45PM EST (4:45PM PST)
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 09:42:10 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1883 on: September 15, 2012, 10:35:24 PM »
From WCCWL.com:

At Summer Smash, we saw M Dogg capture the WCCWL Title by defeating Grim. However, his celebration didn't last long as he was attacked by his very challenger: Black Male. At Painful Amends, will look to get some vengeance against Black Male when the two og them go one-on-one for the WCCWL Title. Will M Dogg be able to give Black Male his first loss? Or will Black Male be able to continue his winning streak and in the process, capture his very first WCCWL Title reign?

The Survival of the Sadistic tournament will also continue with two matches. The first match will see AG take on P. Nelson; while in the second match, Grim will face Sikotic. AG looks to continue his winning ways. Meanwhile P.Nelson, Sikotic, and Grim all look to catch up, with Grim being at the bottom of the standings. Which two stars will be able to take advantage of there matches?

Find out this Sunday September 16th, 2012 at Painful Amends!!

WCCWL Painful Amends Card

AG vs. P. Nelson

Grim vs. Sikotic

M Dogg (c) vs. Black Male

Grim's Predictions:
Punk (c) vs. Cena = Punk wins; pin
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; submission
Orton vs. Ziggler =Ziggler wins; pin
R-Truth / Kofi (c) vs. Kane / Bryan = Kane / Bryan win; pin
Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn = Kaitlyn wins; pin
Miz (c) vs. Mysterio vs. Rhodes vs. Sin Cara = Miz wins; pin
Cesaro (c) vs. ?? = Cesaro wins; pin

Due date: Sunday September 16th, 2012 at 7:45PM EST (4:45PM PST)
Submitted by: M Dogg; Sikotic; Black Male; Grim; P. Nelson
Waiting on: AG
Reminders being sent Friday night and Saturday night (all reminders sent).
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 04:52:59 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

Black Male

« Reply #1884 on: September 16, 2012, 11:44:49 PM »
I'm feeling really good about this next event lol

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1885 on: October 26, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »
I'm hopefully going to get results from the last event done by tonight.

In any case, I'll post the card for Hell in a Cell right now and sent the reminders as well:

HIAC - WWE Title Match:
Punk (c) vs. Ryback

World Title Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show

Tag Team Titles:
Team Hell No (Kane/Bryan) (c) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Rhodes/Sandow)

Singles Match:
Orton vs. Alberto

IC Title Match:
Kofi (c) vs. Miz

Divas Title Match:
Eve (c) vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn

Due date is by Sunday October 28th, 2012 at 7:45PM EST (4:45PM PST)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1886 on: October 27, 2012, 10:07:23 PM »
WWE Night of Champions Results

Punk (c) vs. Cena = Draw (double-pin)
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin
Orton vs. Ziggler = Orton wins; pin
R-Truth / Kofi (c) vs. Kane / Bryan = Kane / Bryan win; pin
Layla (c) vs. Eve = Eve wins; pin
Miz (c) vs. Mysterio vs. Rhodes vs. Sin Cara = Miz wins; pin
Cesaro (c) vs. Zack Ryder = Cesaro wins; pin

--------------------------------

WCCWL Painful Amends Results

*Fireworks go off in the building as the fans are excitedly chanting while standing on their feet. We are welcomed to the show by a new commentating duo of Sean Mooney and Jack Korpela. The duo then runs down the card as the theme song, Champions by Kevin Rudolf, plays in the building. The fans settle into their seats to start the event with the opening match.*

AG vs. Nelson

*AG’s theme hits the speakers first as the fans mainly cheer him, although some boos are heard. Unlike usual fashion, AG quickly approaches the ring. SM & JK mention that AG grabbed Sikotic’s tights to win in their tournament match at Summer Smash. AG enters the ring and showboats a bit before getting read for the match. P. Nelson’s music hits the speakers next as the fans give him a mixed reaction. Nelson greets a couple of the fans on his way to the ring. Nelson then enters the ring and quickly gets ready for the match. The bell rings and the opening match begins…*

AG’s Predictions:
Punk (c) vs. Cena = 2 points
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Alberto wins; submission = 0 points
Orton vs. Ziggler = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
R-Truth / Kofi (c) vs. Kane / Bryan = R-Truth / Kofi win; pin = 0 points
Layla (c) vs. Eve = 2 points
Miz (c) vs. Mysterio vs. Rhodes vs. Sin Cara = Miz wins; pin = 2 points
Cesaro (c) vs. Zack Ryder = Cesaro wins; pin = 2 points
AG’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

P. Nelson’s Predictions:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin = 2 points
Orton vs. Ziggler = Orton wins; pin = 2 points
R-Truth / Kofi (c) vs. Kane / Bryan = Kane / Bryan win; pin = 2 points
Cesaro (c) vs. Zack Ryder = Zack Ryder wins; pin = 0 points
P. NELSON’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a back and forth match, we see Nelson in control. With AG in the corner, Nelson delivers multiple shoulder thrusts to AG. Nelson then whips AG across to the opposite corner. As AG hits the turnbuckles and staggers towards the middle of the ring, Nelson grabs a hold of AG. Nelson goes for a spinebuster, but AG is able to counter with a DDT. AG goes for a cover but only gets a two-count. AG then gets to his feet and delivers a few stomps to AG. AG then gets Nelson to his feet and delivers a few headbutts. AG whips Nelson into the ropes and delivers a back body drop. AG then drops a knee across Nelson’s head. AG goes for another cover but Nelson again kicks out. AG then grabs Nelson by the leg and drags him over to the ropes, setting Nelson’s left leg on the bottom rope. AG then delivers a seated senton on Nelson. AG then taunts Nelson by slapping him across the back of Nelson’s head. AG then looks to deliver another seated senton. As AG leaps up, Nelson hits his knee up to counter the move. Nelson then gets to his feet and grabs AG; Nelson delivers a spinebuster. Nelson goes for a cover but AG kicks out at two. Nelson and AG then both get up to their feet. Nelson knocks AG down with a couple of clotheslines. Nelson then gets AG back to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Nelson lifts AG up and looks to hit the Nelson Bomb. As AG gets lifted to Nelson’s shoulders, AG is able to break free. AG then charges off the ropes, but Nelson ends up delivering a spear. Nelson then covers AG and gets the three-count to win the match!

Winner of the Match = P. NELSON

After the Match:
The ref raises Nelson’s hand as the fans give him a mixed reaction. The ref helps AG out of the ring and backstage as Nelson celebrates in the ring. SM & JK recap the match. Nelson then exits the ring and goes backstage.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1887 on: October 27, 2012, 10:10:46 PM »
*We go backstage where Lauren is with Black Male.*

Lauren: Black Male, what is your mindset heading into this match?

BM: My mindset is to kick M Dogg’s ass and become the new champion!

Lauren: Do you feel nervous at all?

BM: Nervous? Why would I feel nervous?

Lauren: Well, M Dogg is an experienced champion. And this is thus far the most important match in your career which you have had little experience in compared to M Dogg.

BM: Experience is sometimes overrated. It’s all about results. At Summer Smash, the result was me standing over M Dogg’s broken body while holding the WCCWL Title. I bring the results. I’ve also brought the results, which is why I’m undefeated! And I’ll bring the results tonight when I win the WCCWL World Heavyweight Title…by any means necessary!

*BM then walks off.*

Grim vs. Sikotic

*The lights go out and Grim’s theme hits the speakers. The fans boo Grim as he makes his way out. SM & JBL mention that Grim will use his re-match clause at Remorseless. We see Grim makes his way down to the ring with his scythe in hand. Grim leaves the scythe on the outside and enters the ring. Grim then sets off a huge pyro in normal fashion to prepare for the match. Sikotic’s theme hits the speakers next and the fans quickly turn their boos to cheers. SM & JK mention the rough streak Sikotic has been as of late and is hoping to turn things around. Sikotic climbs on to the ring apron and then climbs to the second turnbuckle; Sikotic then poses for the crowd as they take pictures of him. Sikotic then enters the ring and gets ready for the match as well. The bell is rung and the match is underway…*

Grim’s Predictions:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; submission = 1 point
Orton vs. Ziggler = Ziggler wins; pin = 0 points
GRIM’S TOTAL POINTS = 11 POINTS

Sikotic’s Predictions:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; submission = 1 point
SIKOTIC’S TOTAL POINTS = 11 POINTS

Tie-breaker system:
Both had the same results; therefore it remains a tie.

Finish of the Match:
In an action-packed match, we see Sikotic working over Grim in the corner. Sikotic delivers a few kicks to Grim’s gut. Sikotic tries to whip Grim to the opposite corner. Grim counters and sends Sikotic instead into the corner. Grim tries to follow up with a clothesline, but Sikotic side steps; Grim goes chest-first into the corner. As Grim staggers in the ring, Sikotic kicks him in the gut and delivers a snap-DDT. Sikotic goes for a pin but only gets a two-count. Both stars are on the mat till Sikotic does a kip-up. Sikotic then waits for Grim to get up. Grim sets up and gets to his feet. As Grim is on his feet, Sikotic delivers a few punches to take the advantage. Sikotic tries to whip Grim into the ropes, but Grim counters and sends Sikotic into the ropes instead. Grim tries a back body drop, but Sikotic kicks Grim in the face. Sikotic then gets Grim on his shoulders and delivers a Samoan Drop. Sikotic goes for another cover but Grim again kicks out. Sikotic then gets back and also gets Grim to his feet. Sikotic then grabs a hold of Grim, looking to hit the Sik Bottom. Grim blocks the move by elbowing the side of Sikotic’s head. Grim then charges off the ropes and delivers a big boot to Sikotic to knock Sikotic to the mat. Sikotic then rolls to the outside. Grim climbs to the top turnbuckle and delivers a flying clothesline to the outside on Sikotic. Grim then Sikotic to his feet and drives him back first into the barricade. Grim then whips Sikotic into the steel post. Grim then delivers a few uppercuts to Sikotic as they start going up the ramp. When they are at the top of the stage, Grim grabs Sikotic and bodyslams on the stage. Grim then gets Sikotic to his feet and looks to Chokeslam him off the stage. Before Grim can do anything, the lights go out and we see two lightning bolts strike the stage beside Grim. The lights then come back on. Grim then let’s go of Sikotic and starts yelling again “I know it’s you!” but not saying anybody’s name specifically. Grim starts looking around violently. Grim goes down the ramp and looks under the stage, pushing over ring crew members. Grim then tosses around some stage equipment, still looking around for something. Grim then comes back up the ramp where he goes after Sikotic again by the edge of the stage. Before Grim can do any damage, Sikotic delivers a couple of punches. Sikotic then grabs a hold of Grim and delivers a Sik Bottom off the stage and through some tables and stage equipment! Both stars are down and the ref throws out the match, sighting a double countout!

Winner of the Match = DOUBLE COUNTOUT

After the Match:
We see many officials come out to check on both stars as the fans start a “Holy Shit!” chant. SM & JK recap the match as officials come out and help both Sikotic and Grim to the back.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1888 on: October 27, 2012, 10:15:44 PM »
*We go backstage where Lauren is with the WCCWL Champion, M Dogg.*

Lauren: M Dogg, what is your mindset going into tonight’s match?

M Dogg: My mindset? Normally, it would to go out and get the job done. But tonight, I intend to pulverize Black Male.

Lauren: Are you at all worried about facing BM, considering of what happened at the end of Summer Smash?

M Dogg: What happened at the end of Summer Smash?

Lauren: Well, BM assaulted you and…

M Dogg: Correct, he assaulted. But he assaulted me from behind. Tonight, there is no sneak attack. Tonight, we will go face-to-face. And tonight, BM will learn how the big leagues REALLY are. Because after tonight not only will BM fail in becoming the champion, but he will also fail in remaining undefeated!

*M Dogg walks off as the main event is next.*

M Dogg vs. Black Male

*We see a video package showing M Dogg’s win over Grim at Summer Smash. The video package then goes on to show the assault by Black Male on M Dogg. Back to ringside, we hear BM’s theme hit the speakers first; the fans give him a negative response on his way to the ring. BM enters the ring and raises his right arm in usual fashion as SM & JK mention that BM is still undefeated. M Dogg’s music then hits the speakers next as the fans cheer for the WCCWL World Champion. M Dogg makes his way down to the ring with the WCCWL Title around his waist. SM & JK wonder if M Dogg can deal Black Male his first loss in the WCCWL. M Dogg enters the ring, climbs to the second turnbuckle, takes off the WCCWL Title, and holds it high in the air. M Dogg then gets off the turnbuckle, hands the title to the ref, and prepares for the match. The ref holds the WCCWL Title high in the air to signal it as a title match. The ref then hands the belt to the time keeper. The bell rings to start the main event…*

M Dogg’s Predictions:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Sheamus wins; pin = 2 points
M DOGG’S TOTAL POINTS = 12 POINTS

Black Male’s Predictions:
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto = Alberto wins; pin = 0 points
BLACK MALE’S TOTAL POINTS = 10 POINTS

Finish of the Match:
In a thrilling main event with some near falls, we see Black Male in control. BM has M Dogg in a bear hug submission. BM breaks the hold by deliver a couple of knee shots to M Dogg’s gut. BM then delivers some clubbing forearm shots to M Dogg’s neck and back. BM then whips M Dogg into the ropes and follows up with a leaping shoulder block. BM goes for a pin but only gets a two-count. BM gets M Dogg to his feet and delivers a seated spinebuster. BM tries another pin but M Dogg kicks out again. BM then gets to his feet and drops a knee over M Dogg’s forehead. BM then gets M Dogg to his feet and delivers a couple of knee-lifts to M Dogg’s gut. BM then whips M Dogg into the ropes and looks to hit a clothesline. M Dogg ducks though and charges off the opposite side of the ropes. M Dogg then delivers a spinning heel kick to take the momentum in his favour. As BM gets up, M Dogg grabs a hold of him and delivers a belly-to-belly suplex. M Dogg gets BM back to his feet and delivers a few jabs and kicks to BM’s thighs. M Dogg then whips BM into the corner. M Dogg follows up with a running knee lift. M Dogg then nails a jumping enzuigiri on BM. M Dogg then sets BM on the top turnbuckle, and looks to hit the Muscle Buster. BM blocks the hold with a few shots to M Dogg’s ribs. BM then shoves M Dogg off. BM then stands on the second turnbuckle and looks to hit a flying shoulder tackle. As BM leaps off, M Dogg is able counter by deliver a spear! M Dogg then covers BM and gets the three-count to retain the title and win the match!

Winner of the Match and STILL WCCWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION = M DOGG

After the Match:
The ref hands M Dogg his title and raises his arm as the fans cheer the champion. The ref then helps BM out of the ring and to the back. SM & JBL sum up the match & mention that BM has suffered his first loss in the WCCWL. M Dogg celebrates in the ring while his theme plays. SM & JK then thank all the viewers for watching WCCWL’s Painful Amends. The event ends showing M Dogg standing on the second turnbuckle, holding the WCCWL Title high in the air.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1889 on: October 28, 2012, 12:04:21 PM »
From WCCWL.com:

The following are the standings from the Survival of the Sadistic Tournament:

AG: 19 points
P. Nelson: 16.5 points
Sikotic: 16 points
Grim: 11 points
Black Male: 10 points
M Dogg: 10 points (current WCCWL Champion)

At Remorseless, the final round of the tournament will take place.

In the first match, we will see Black Male face off against AG. Although Black Male is second last, he has proven that he can easily rise to the occasion. However, AG is in first place and may have a psychological advantage over Black Male, who picked up his first loss against M Dogg. Which one of these two will be able to capture the win?

In the second match, we will see Sikotic go against P. Nelson. Both veterans are in the hunt, with just a difference of 0.5 points from one another. Which of these two veterans will be successful? And will it be enough to dethrone AG from the top?

Finally at Remorseless, we will see Grim use his re-match clause against M Dogg. Undoubtedly, these two have had a huge history. This will also be the last match between the two - at least for the time being - as this is already a re-match for the WCCWL Title. Which one of these two will walk away as the WCCWL Champion and face the winner of the tournament at Survival of the Sadistic?

Find out this Sunday October 28th 2012 at Remorseless!!

WWE Hell in a Cell Card (written in order of importance

HIAC - WWE Title Match:
Punk (c) vs. Ryback

World Title Match:
Sheamus (c) vs. Big Show

Tag Team Titles:
Team Hell No (Kane/Bryan) (c) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Rhodes/Sandow)

Singles Match:
Orton vs. Alberto

IC Title Match:
Kofi (c) vs. Miz

Divas Title Match:
Eve (c) vs. Layla vs. Kaitlyn

WCCWL Remorseless Card

Survival of the Sadistic Tournament:
AG vs. Black Male

Survival of the Sadistic Tournament:
Sikotic vs. P. Nelson

WCCWL World Heavyweight Title Re-Match:
M Dogg vs. Grim

Due date: Sunday October 28th, 2012 at 7:45PM EST (4:45PM PST)