Author Topic: Kobe "Record Breaker" Bryant does it again  (Read 948 times)

wcsoldier

Re: Kobe "Record Breaker" Bryant does it again
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 02:26:51 AM »
So many records this season for Kobe..... He gonna be the more robbed when it comes to MVP award, coz according to these so called experts he doesn't make his teammates better...  :grumpy:

LOL! WTF? That's why almost all his teammates are having the best season's of their career. Kobe is the best leader out of all the candidates and by far the best overall player...MVP!X81!
hey man , I agree with u.... Just read some articles..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ahdkx.hKs_nExyhJWkoZsGO8vLYF?slug=sk-lebron041406&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

A couple of months ago, I would have picked Kobe, but I just don't think he makes his teammates better.

But wait the most hilarious thing is :
 Kobe Bryant can make strong cases, but they have more talent around them than LeBron does.

WTFFFF  ??? ??? I didn't know Kerr was on some weed shit ....

acbaylove

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:50:44 AM »
Kerr is obviously on drugs..
Just compare them before this season started:

E.Snow > S.Parker (Snow was been in the Finals, Parker in the playgrounds and Europe.. no contest)
L.Odom > L.Hughes (Odom was been a starter in the U.S. team, i give it to him)
D.Gooden > K.Brown (better career numbers, better credibility, loved by his own fans, not considered a bust like Brown)
Z.Ilgauskas > C.Mihm (Z is an All Star, c'mon..)

C'mon now.. get off LeBron's dick, fool!

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 10:27:11 AM »
kobe is the best overall player skill wise but i dont think hes the best leader.
the best player that  makes his teammates better is nash but both win games with limited talent. nash wins games by making his teammates better and as a team they go on and win games. kobe just goes out and wins the game and as a byproduct his teammates put up better  numbers as players r focusing on kobe so much cuz they dont want kobe to score more than theyre whole team.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 10:29:11 AM »
Hes amazing no doubt but I have him second in the MVP voting behind Elton Brand

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 11:27:35 AM »
kobe is the best overall player skill wise but i dont think hes the best leader.
the best player that  makes his teammates better is nash but both win games with limited talent. nash wins games by making his teammates better and as a team they go on and win games. kobe just goes out and wins the game and as a byproduct his teammates put up better  numbers as players r focusing on kobe so much cuz they dont want kobe to score more than theyre whole team.

^^This is just dumb. Nash and his teammates are playing in a system that produces high offense and horrible defense. That's why all the players around have increased their numbers, they're playing in a stat-inflating system. Put Nash in the triangle offense with these current Lakers (excluding Kobe), and they wouldn't do SHIT!...There is no way in hell Nash deserves the MVP over Kobe this year, MAYBE Dirk, MAYBE Brand...BUT NOT NASH.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 12:07:59 PM »
he looks like a fag, sorry, jordan #1
hes not comparing him to jordan,were talkin about MVPs for THIS SEASON lol

i smell a hater
i smell some pussy haterz

I smell my mothafuckin louiseville slugger with some blood on it, your gonna get it
Internet threat. You must mean busines. ::)

how would you know what kind of threat i really represent, give me your adress and you'll see

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 12:08:43 PM »

i smell a hater

I smell my mothafuckin louiseville slugger with some blood on it, your gonna get it

how would you know what kind of threat i really represent, give me your adress and you'll see

LMAO. Put your Eazy-E tapes down, son...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 12:18:57 PM »

i smell a hater

LOL. If your dead serious I'll pm you my address. But it would be kind of stupid to travel from Quebec to San Diego just to prove a point.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2006, 12:50:33 PM »
i would pay someone like sikotic

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2006, 12:57:07 PM »
i would pay someone like sikotic
I highly doubt Sikotic would want to travel 2 1/2 hours to fight me, but tell him to pm me so I can pm my address. I'll take my chances against him. :P

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »
LOL sikotic the silent assasin

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2006, 04:25:54 PM »

^^This is just dumb. Nash and his teammates are playing in a system that produces high offense and horrible defense. That's why all the players around have increased their numbers, they're playing in a stat-inflating system. Put Nash in the triangle offense with these current Lakers (excluding Kobe), and they wouldn't do SHIT!...There is no way in hell Nash deserves the MVP over Kobe this year, MAYBE Dirk, MAYBE Brand...BUT NOT NASH.

did nash deserve it last yr?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2006, 07:36:53 PM »

did nash deserve it last yr?

Well, last year it was more reasonable to give it to him at least, cuz there was no stand-out superstars who just did amazing things, like this year with Kobe and the other candidates. This year, it would simply be ridiculous to give it to some run-n-gun no defense playing point guard, when we have people like Kobe achieving GREAT things and going where no others have ever gone before...20 years down the road, when we look at the 05-06 season, what is gunna stand out the most? Kobe; 81 points... Kobe; 62 in 3 quarters... Kobe; leading a starting 5 with no experience to the playoffs...Kobe! That's what will stand out, and that's who deserves the MVP without a shaddow of a doubt...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2006, 08:23:53 PM »
^^^ yeah definitely, but as bad as I want him to get it and he deserves it, he just won't get it

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2006, 10:46:55 PM »
kobe has broken more records and yeah last yr the only 2 standout players were shaq and nash. nash though does a better job of making his teammates better. maybe its cuz of the position he plays but theres no arguing that he does a better job of making his teammates better and helping them reach a whole new level that they wouldnt be able to reach without him.