Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 281769 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1440 on: October 16, 2006, 08:28:53 AM »
Cryme Tyme vs Spirit Squad tomorrow. Can't wait.

Oh, and Chris Jericho is doing a music video with TNA and its suppose to air on Impact. When he finally comes back itll be interesting to see which company he works with.
Jericho was really cool. I miss him.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1441 on: October 16, 2006, 11:02:28 AM »

Oh, and Chris Jericho is doing a music video with TNA and its suppose to air on Impact. When he finally comes back itll be interesting to see which company he works with.

they had the tapings last night, im bout to go read the spoilers for raw and smackdown (they had a supershow)

why read the spoilers why not just watch it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1442 on: October 16, 2006, 11:10:13 AM »

they had the tapings last night, im bout to go read the spoilers for raw and smackdown (they had a supershow)

Seriously...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1443 on: October 16, 2006, 11:29:32 AM »

Seriously...

thats what i do now...its more entertaining...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #1444 on: October 16, 2006, 11:31:41 AM »

Seriously...

thats what i do now...its more entertaining...

I'd imagine so...There's a reason they call it SPOILERS. Do you people read spoilers to movies before going to see them too?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1445 on: October 16, 2006, 11:59:07 AM »
lol i know thats why os many people complain wrestling sucks... Thye read the spoilers and then watch and say uh theres nothing suprising in this ive seen this and so on...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1446 on: October 16, 2006, 12:46:39 PM »
i read spoilers just outta curiousity and to see if the show is actually worth watching or if i should just check out that WWE Experience thing where they show basic highlights and sum up what happened...still end up watching the show though

Raw looked real good, Smackdown wasn't bad as well

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1447 on: October 17, 2006, 10:16:42 AM »
Raw was cool, i liked the IC title match...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1448 on: October 17, 2006, 10:53:41 AM »
Raw was ok nothing special to me. Edge is still the best character on the show.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1449 on: October 17, 2006, 11:09:12 AM »
WWE Sends Kurt Angle a Legal Letter:

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE has sent Kurt Angle a nasty legal letter. WWE has informed Angle that he can't call his finisher the "Angle Lock." TNA can not refer to Angle as "The Machine" or "The Wrestling Machine."

http://nodq.com/wwe/163105764.shtml

Looks the battle is starting to heat up lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1450 on: October 17, 2006, 11:10:55 AM »

WWE Sends Nasty Legal Letter To Kurt Angle
Date Added: October 17, 2006
Story By: Daniel Pena
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

World Wrestling Entertainment recently sent TNA wrestler Kurt Angle a nasty legal letter with a series of demands. All of their demands aren't quite known yet, but here are the demands known thus far.

WWE demanded that Angle and TNA not refer to his ankle lock finisher as the "Angle lock." Angle laughed at that one because he had no idea that anyone called his finisher the "Angle lock" to begin with it, thinking it's always been the ankle lock. WWE also demanded that Angle not call himself "The Wrestling Machine," or "The Machine." Surprisingly, they didn't object to him wearing a mouthpiece, but it can't have "Machine" written on it.

Also, we should find out soon if WWE claimed ownership to the term "Angle slam" and if he'll have to use a new name for the manuever. WWE can probably rightfully claim ownership to that term. Also note, the U.S. Olympic committee probably wouldn't allow TNA to use the term "Olympic slam."

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1451 on: October 17, 2006, 01:41:01 PM »
damn there were a ton of celebs on RAW... LOL @ Steve-o...dude kept laughing his ass off!

Paul

« Reply #1452 on: October 17, 2006, 02:27:52 PM »
damn there were a ton of celebs on RAW... LOL @ Steve-o...dude kept laughing his ass off!

it seemed like umaga was gettin pissed at him laughin and kept kickin him. that frog splash was :o

cryme time for new champs 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1453 on: October 17, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »
that Umaga segment went on too long mainly cause of Steve-O laughing all that much.

K-Fed segment was kinda crappy too; i was glad that Cena came out lol; i missed his freestyle though, how was it?

Cryme Tyme is a good tag team, looks the Raw tag team division is finally spicing up, hopefully they'll keep at least 2 of the ppl from SS together as a tag team.

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1454 on: October 17, 2006, 07:05:36 PM »
that was actually a good raw.  i was feelin cryme tyme and it does seem like the tag division is getting spiced up