Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 276135 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6615 on: June 27, 2011, 11:12:09 PM »
maybe a worked shoot by Punk. they had to do something special...otherwise it would've been a boring storyline and we knew Punk would be leaving w/o winning.

as for StinKer...apparently this week on Impact he goes all out w/the Joker facepaint.
he's still a face though apparently.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #6616 on: June 28, 2011, 05:24:13 AM »
I was gonna post it in the sports section but I got beat to it.  1 of the best shoots in a long time.  Might be the 1st shoot since Paul Heyman did a shoot in one night stand 2005.  That shoot got people talking, on wrestling message boards & on youtube, within a few hours  :o  But I feel it could be part of a work, maybe even a 3 way match between CM Punk, Rock & Cena for next wrestlemania.  But Punk is right, the suits at stamford would be better off if Vince dies, but major negative is that Stephanie & Triple Paulitics will be running into the ground even more.  If only Shane could run it instead.  
They constantly do this in TNA. A face one week will be a heel the next week. When someone turns face or heel it doesn't even have any meaning or garner a reaction. You can't even keep up with it.

The entire company is a train wreck. You can tell there's no real leadership. Dixie Carter wasn't built for this. At least when Jarrett was in charge they had some sort of direction. The only problem with that was that JJ tried to legitimize himself as a main eventer when in reality he couldn't draw if his life depended on it.
CLAP X 3!  TNA been having that problem since the middle of last decade.  Too bad Triple J can't just be a good father to his daughters instead of destroying TNA even more.  And that was way before TNA brought in yesterday's news who should be blackballed from wrestling Hulk Hogan & his gray haired mistress Bischoff.  

People say Soulja Boy killed hiphop, but Vince McMahon killed wrestling.  AND HE BRUTALLY MURDERED THE FUCK OUT OF ECW! >:(
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:30:13 AM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6617 on: June 28, 2011, 09:36:56 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2OS9wZGb_3g?version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2OS9wZGb_3g?version=3</a>

That was pretty awesome,

http://www.MicLordz.com   <----Don't sleep
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bez

« Reply #6618 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:24 PM »
That CM punk promo was awesome.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6619 on: June 28, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
Figure the CM Punk promo was a work, albeit a nicely done one.  Is he expected to actually be leaving the company though, or is that also part of the angle?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6620 on: June 28, 2011, 08:43:59 PM »
^yeah a worked shoot.
and yeah, his contract is coming up which isn't planning to renew. I think he's gonna take some time off.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6621 on: June 28, 2011, 09:36:08 PM »
according to my sources it was fake and Punk is getting reinstated next week...

Your sources being every wrestling websites spoilers.. lol

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6622 on: June 28, 2011, 11:17:45 PM »
according to my sources it was fake and Punk is getting reinstated next week...

Your sources being every wrestling websites spoilers.. lol
8)
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6623 on: June 29, 2011, 11:40:57 AM »
Its nothing new that Punk is not happy with his status in the company, how he's (not) used & how he was contemplating on leaving the company, its been known for months. But god, that promo was gold.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6624 on: June 30, 2011, 10:11:37 PM »
maybe a worked shoot by Punk. they had to do something special...otherwise it would've been a boring storyline and we knew Punk would be leaving w/o winning.

as for StinKer...apparently this week on Impact he goes all out w/the Joker facepaint.
he's still a face though apparently.

Yep.  He was full-on Stinker tonight.  What a shame.  Not only is that incredibly lame, but it I think it probably distracted people from some pretty good X-Division stuff that they've been doing lately.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6625 on: July 01, 2011, 05:30:06 PM »
Watch this video from 1997 HBK Vs Bret Hart feud.

Very good promo.

When we see the stuff that happened with Cm Punk monday. This is why WWF was so good back then.

At the end HBK says him and the Klik run wrestling... they did then and they do now with HHH in power..

kinda of Ironic

Sikotic™

« Reply #6626 on: July 02, 2011, 10:49:20 AM »
link?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrest
« Reply #6627 on: July 03, 2011, 12:17:08 AM »
Sorry my bad

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6628 on: July 03, 2011, 05:19:26 PM »
Anyone still watch wrestling?? I've been out of the loop for a while (except for reading some stuff on the net). It's gotten so stale but I'll try to catch up & get back in it. I remember Kurt saying everyone rather watch wrestling instead of MMA cause they wanna get out of reality for a while or something like that & I used to agree with him but now easily MMA>>>>>>>>wrestling. No fuckin contest.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6629 on: July 03, 2011, 10:35:57 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dPKPaU3Koos?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dPKPaU3Koos?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

LMAO @ look hogans its your ride, oh no nicks driving!
The West is Back