Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282142 times)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
Re: Sticky Shit : The official WWE Thread
« Reply #1680 on: November 20, 2006, 05:52:53 PM »
Cool video i guess. I dont relay agree o what they say about dx and that the real dx is them.

Do they have real outside beef?

yeah not only do Road Dogg and Billy Gunn hate HHH but also from what i've read Road Dogg and HBK never got along.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1681 on: November 20, 2006, 06:42:06 PM »
Nice opening segment on Raw so far.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1682 on: November 22, 2006, 03:59:44 PM »
The Hardy/Nitro match easily highlighted the night. No random shots taken from DX towards VKM, interesting,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1683 on: November 22, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »
The Hardy/Nitro match easily highlighted the night. No random shots taken from DX towards VKM, interesting,

chill

if i was dx i wouldn't give those guys any attention

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #1684 on: November 22, 2006, 08:27:53 PM »
WWE Smackdown Results from Nov. 17th

Starts off with the Boogeyman vs. the Miz and Kristal in a handicap match. Kristal look hot as hell. Anyways, wasn't anythnig special. Miz tried punching Boogeyman but to no avail. Ending came after Miz was running at Boogeyman; Boogey threw worms at the Miz and the Miz left. Then Boogey did the work thing to Kristal (poor Kristal; she's my favourite divas at the moment on Smackdown).

Backstage segment: Booker & Sharmell talk to Finaly. Booker basically tells Finlay to take care of Lashley and Booker will take care of Batista.

Video is shown of Rey's surgery.

Benoit vs. Tatanka: a pretty good match with a lot of action. The ending comes when Benoit is able to apply the Sharpshooter and make Tatanka tap. After the match, Chavo attacks Benoit with a chair and tells Benoit to stay out of his business and says Benoit isn't a Guerrero.

Backstage segment: Long is walking around sees Kane; tells Kane he can be as ruthless as he wants in the Street Fight and plus the See No Evil DVD.

A recap is shown of what happened between Kennedy and Taker last week (Kennedy left Taker bleeding). Kennedy cuts another promo.

Next match is Regal vs. London. Regal got a huge pop because they were in England. Finish came after Regal reversed London's attempt to throw Regal across the ring. London crashes into Ahsley who is hurt; London tried attending to Ashely but Regal took advantage od this and tossed London back in. Kendrick comes out to attend to Ashley. London gains advantage again and looks like he'll win but then notices that Kendrick is attending to Ashley. Regal sees this and is able to gain the upperhand to win the match. After the match Ahsley gets up and goes into the ring to check on London; Kendrick looks like he's about to cry.

Recap is shown of the ECW that was aired on Tuesday and how Lashley has become a part of ECW. Backstage segment where Lashley and Long are talking. Lashley thanks Long for the opportunity for competing on SD. Long says he wished Lashley the best and the SD door is always open to him. Both embrace with the normal handshake and shoulder hug thing.

Kane vs. MVP is next in the street fight. Another good match, MVP performed better in this match. During the match, Kane had MVP trapped in the phone booth (a stage prop because they were in England); Kane pushed the booth over and MVP was in there. Anywyas, ending came after Kennedy came out to help MVP. Kane was about to use the ring steps but Kennedy came out at that time and helped MVP gain the upperhand. Then MVP and Kennedy took the steps and ran it into Kane's head. MVP won. Then taker came out and Kennedy & MVP left the ring. While Taker is staring at two heels, Kennedy tosses MVP back in and escaped. MVP gets double-chokeslammed by Taker and Kane.

Next match is Helms vs. Hardy. Usual type of match. Hardy wins.

Backstage MVP is being checked by a doctor. Doc says MVP will be fine when Long walks in and asks how MVP is doing. Long then books a steel-cage match for this Friday night between MVP and Kane.

Another backstage segment between Batista and Booker. Batista basically says he'll win the World Title back at Survivor Series.

Booker/Finlay vs. Batista/Lashley. An alright match. End comes after Batista hits a spinebuster on Booker for the win.

Quick results:
Boogeyman vs. Miz & Kristal = No contest
Benoit vs. Tatanka = Benoit wins by submission; Chavo attacks him afterwards
Regal vs. London = Regal wins by pin
Kane vs. MVP = MVP wins by pin after help from Kennedy
Helms vs. Hardy = Hardy wins by pin
Booker/Finlay vs. Batista/Lashley = Batista/Lashley win by pin

Lashley is now going to be on ECW
Steel Cage match this Friday between Kane and MVP

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1685 on: November 23, 2006, 12:51:23 PM »
This video defines high-flyer, simply amazing,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

westkoastanostra

« Reply #1686 on: November 23, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »

chill

got dayum! he makes RVD look like mick foley!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1687 on: November 23, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »

chill

Oh shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #1688 on: November 23, 2006, 02:20:03 PM »
That guy has amazing agility.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1689 on: November 23, 2006, 03:09:23 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #1690 on: November 23, 2006, 06:54:02 PM »

chill
Damn, dude is skilled.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #1691 on: November 23, 2006, 07:42:57 PM »
HHH\HBK= REAL DX
LOL At Road Dogg and Billy Gun. X-Pac was even worse.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #1692 on: November 23, 2006, 07:44:34 PM »
Remember when Dx pushed Billy Gunn and had him fight the Rock at SS 99 or maybe 00. in the kiss my ass match? Then he lost! He was never the same after that. He just wasnt marketable enuff by himself.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1693 on: November 23, 2006, 08:55:02 PM »
my two gifts for the week:

Raw: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94ZTYUQC

ECW: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WD09LRY7

enjoy fellars

Sikotic™

« Reply #1694 on: November 23, 2006, 08:58:26 PM »
Was ECW really good? It got its biggest rating in months. I'm guessing because of the Hardy Boyz and maybe the Lashley situation. It sounds like ECW is finally stepping up their game.

THA SAUCE HOUSE